Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It's up to you. This is an unmoderated site and isn't for everyone.

If it's unmoderated why in the hell is your admin seem to be always playing the admin card and telling people if they are not happy then leave?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty weird thing to say.  Its clear you didn't quite click there.:lol:  

Yeah, I want to join a click. Are you still in HS?  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

If it's unmoderated why in the hell is your admin seem to be always playing the admin card and telling people if they are not happy then leave?

Because he is following my lead. Didn't I just say the same thing to you?

Has he ever moderated one of your posts? Didn't think so. You guys need to get off of the moderator crap. Unless he has abused his power, you guys are just blowing smoke.   This isn't HCS or DooTalk. We don't have moderators here.

• Like 1

I hate to make this thread go/stay off topic any more than it already has, but as far as the disrespect by using the "Hall Monitor" label goes - that is a helluva lot more respectful nickname than retard, which is one of Steve's favorite labels.  So with that said, I appreciate he helps out with things behind the scenes ... but he's done next to nothing else to earn anyone's respect here & will get called out for it just like he does to everyone else.  If him being called a hall monitor hurts feelings, well ... ain't freedom great!?!?!   I recall someone saying that before :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I hate to make this thread go/stay off topic any more than it already has, but as far as the disrespect by using the "Hall Monitor" label goes - that is a helluva lot more respectful nickname than retard, which is one of Steve's favorite labels.  So with that said, I appreciate he helps out with things behind the scenes ... but he's done next to nothing else to earn anyone's respect here & will get called out for it just like he does to everyone else.  If him being called a hall monitor hurts feelings, well ... ain't freedom great!?!?!   I recall someone saying that before :whistle:

I didn't say that it bothered him. In fact he has told me to drop it via PM a few times as it doesn't bother him. I said that is shows disrespect to me, Steve and Joel. That's my opinion and I think that I have earned that right.  Go ahead keep using it. At some point I will have had enough and we can all see where we go from there. Fair enough???

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I didn't say that it bothered him. In fact he has told me to drop it via PM a few times as it doesn't bother him. I said that is shows disrespect to me, Steve and Joel. That's my opinion and I think that I have earned that right.  Go ahead keep using it. At some point I will have had enough and we can all see where we go from there. Fair enough???

Fair enough.

By the way, you're not really the hall monitor type ... so you shouldn't take offense.  You're more like Mr. Vernon.  "Don't mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns." :lol2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Devil's advocate here and no disrespect to you.

If said person calls someone a Moron or Retard would that also mean You and Joel would be showing disrespect?

Again just being devils advocate but some people go roge with poor results.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Fair enough.

By the way, you're not really the hall monitor type ... so you shouldn't take offense.  You're more like Mr. Vernon.  "Don't mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns." :lol2:

I'm easy going until I have had enough. You should have seen me the time I was trying to get a riders face shield up so I could put my finger in his face for unsafely trying to pass our group. I was so flabbergasted that I slapped his shield a half dozen times before I got it open :lol:

Seriously though, I find it offensive. Call him a ding bat, asshole or whatever other name that you can think up. He isn't abusive with his power and I don't think that the name is appropriate.

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Devil's advocate here and no disrespect to you.

If said person calls someone a Moron or Retard would that also mean You and Joel would be showing disrespect?

Again just being devils advocate but some people go roge with poor results.

In my post above I laid it out. Call me anything that you want. But please don't make fun of what I do here. Does that make sense? I know, I'm an odd duck :lol:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm easy going until I have had enough. You should have seen me the time I was trying to get a riders face shield up so I could put my finger in his face for unsafely trying to pass our group. I was so flabbergasted that I slapped his shield a half dozen times before I got it open :lol:

Seriously though, I find it offensive. Call him a ding bat, asshole or whatever other name that you can think up. He isn't abusive with his power and I don't think that the name is appropriate.

Respect is a two way street friend.  :bc:  Thats where I'd like to leave it.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Respect is a two way street friend.  :bc:  Thats where I'd like to leave it.

Again, I don't care if you respect him or not personally. But he is a part of what keeps this site open and if you can't respect that, then maybe this is not the place for you.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

In my post above I laid it out. Call me anything that you want. But please don't make fun of what I do here. Does that make sense? I know, I'm an odd duck :lol:

Not questioning what you do here.  Just pointing out that if I disrespect one for just reason there's no disrespect for the other two. 🙂

• Like 2

Just now, Doug said:

Not questioning what you do here.  Just pointing out that if I disrespect one for just reason there's no disrespect for the other two. 🙂

I guess we just look at it from different angles. All good. I've said how it makes me feel. It's a free site and you are welcome to continue. I just don't know how long I will put up with it. I really don't need the aggravation at this point in my life.

• Like 2

• Gold Member

FWIW i always thought the Hall Monitor diss was funny as hell because HSR really doesn't do anything abusive as a mod like ban people. Its more ironic than anything :lol:

Ive had my differences with him from day one but ae always seem to get along in the end. :dunno::bc:

not sure ive personally ever said hall monitor but if it bothers you @ckf I wont use it. :bc:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

FWIW i always thought the Hall Monitor diss was funny as hell because HSR really doesn't do anything abusive as a mod like ban people. Its more ironic than anything :lol:

Ive had my differences with him from day one but ae always seem to get along in the end. :dunno::bc:

not sure ive personally ever said hall monitor but if it bothers you @ckf I wont use it. :bc:

I guess it bothers me because some like to run their mouths about Steve being an admin and also having the same freedom that they enjoy here. If he was abusing the power I could understand.

I have always tried to be polite to everyone here. That's just who I am. I rarely even leave the dinner, Nascar and daily type threads because politics isn't my thing. Just because this is who I am doesn't mean that the other admin act the way I do. If they want to mix it up they shouldn't be handicapped just because they help with the background shit.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Can we put it in the rearview and you can just call him dick head :lol:

LOL

There's actually a local grand national driver named Dick Hed.  He's in his 80's and can still drive a competitive race. 

Here's back in the late 80's when he ran a modified

Screenshot_20230717_214445_Facebook.jpg

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Doug said:

LOL

There's actually a local grand national driver named Dick Hed.  He's in his 80's and can still drive a competitive race. 

Here's back in the late 80's when he ran a modified

Screenshot_20230717_214445_Facebook.jpg

That's awesome!  I miss the old tough guys in cup. Times have changed.

Wow!  A little birdie told me that some here have reignited their creepy man crush on me.  It's true!!! ...but still creepy.  I almost felt like multi-quoting the lies and deflections but...nah.  Better to let some change history as their fragile mental state needs protection.

:lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow!  A little birdie told me that some here have reignited their creepy man crush on me.  It's true!!! ...but still creepy.  I almost felt like multi-quoting the lies and deflections but...nah.  Better to let some change history as their fragile mental state needs protection.

Morning hoser... :roflcrying:

Good morning everyone :thumb: I see Woolie( a little birdie:lol:) had to call for back up :lol: This was predicted early yesterday, I'm surprised it took so long:news:  

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Haha, regardless of the few differences that we may have had, it's good to see you :bc: