Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

James O'Keefe also got pushed out of project Veritas.  Sometimes you need to open your fucking eyes.

No it's because Ballard started a new foundation to help save religious minorities from being persecuted in the Middle East. And also his organization got tired of his fantastical theories he makes up.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

No it's because Ballard started a new foundation to help save religious minorities from being persecuted in the Middle East. And also his organization got tired of his fantastical theories he makes up.

No shithead he has the receipts.

• Haha 1

If they want to help they should present just the facts and not dramatize it or embellish it as it leaves people looking for answers to problems that don't exist. Why alter details at all?

A representative for Angel Studios, which distributed Sound of Freedom, did not respond to a request for comment about questions regarding its accuracy; however, in a blog post on its website, it acknowledges altering some of Ballard’s biographical details and that the film “took creative liberties in depicting the different methods of child trafficking.”

EDITOR’S PICKS

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Prince Andrew paid Virginia several million to settle a lawsuit where he had sex with her when she was underage at epsteins Island.  Guess who was not allowed to testify against Maxwell?

Did 60 minutes do a special on her?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ballard did two documentaries about rescuing children in 2014 and 2018.   Operation Underground Railroad and Operation Toussaint.   Nobody was crying Qanon in 2014 because they didn't really exist. 

He's the real deal and child trafficking is a major problem worldwide. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Ballard did two documentaries about rescuing children in 2014 and 2018.   Operation Underground Railroad and Operation Toussaint.   Nobody was crying Qanon then because they didn't really exist. 

Its amazing what some idiots latch onto in defense of narratives that they're spoonfed....

Man Who Inspired ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Fires Back At Critics: ‘It’s Kind Of Sick’ | The Daily Wire

358617752_10160774080825395_2508781376065025123_n.jpg.6dc2c6d25d3ae34ff1e6215e694e8f56.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ballard did two documentaries about rescuing children in 2014 and 2018.   Operation Underground Railroad and Operation Toussaint.   Nobody was crying Qanon in 2014 because they didn't really exist. 

It reflects where fools get their info from.

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You really have to question why there are media outlets trying hard to discredit this movie?

Are you kidding? How many top news execs have been deep sized over sexual issues?

Some sick bastards in that business...

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Are you kidding? How many top news execs have been deep sized over sexual issues?

Some sick bastards in that business...

Very true.  I guess we should be looking at the authors and media publications putting these out.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

YES but now he walked away from this due to a far more important issue. Persecution of minor religions in the Middle East.

He looks forward to all the continued support from you guys to deal with this earth shattering travesty so I'll give you guys a link to donate to his latest cause.:bc:

Can't wait for the next movie!!!

https://afghanistanworldfoundation.org/member/tim-ballard/

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

YES but now he walked away from this due to a far more important issue. Persecution of minor religions in the Middle East.

He looks forward to all the continued support from you guys to deal with this earth shattering travesty so I'll give you guys a link to donate to his latest cause.:bc:

Lots of charities in the world, you don’t Donate money to any?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

OTB ... cries that too many kids are dying due to mass shootings in schools, yet in the same breath downplays child trafficking.  Maybe just come out and say, you don't care about what happens to kids - you just want to bitch about the US.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Sorry it took me so long to post I was busy, I hope you weren't waiting too long :dunno:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Sorry it took me so long to post I was busy, I hope you weren't waiting too long :dunno:

Was expecting some kinda bullshit answer.

ahhh and there it is 👍

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

For the Badgers on the forum that are to busy trying for a gotcha to comprehend english. 

Have you guys just been waiting for me to post?:lol::owned:

21 minutes ago, toslow said:

I'll bet that not a single FS member can provide a receipt for donating to any Tim Ballard endeavours?? I'm guessing that his support begins and ends right here on FS. 

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

For the Badgers on the forum that are to busy trying for a gotcha to comprehend english. 

Have you guys just been waiting for me to post?:lol::owned:

Ahhh you feel they are picking on you 

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'll bet that not a single FS member can provide a receipt for donating to any Tim Ballard endeavours?? I'm guessing that his support begins and ends right here on FS. 

Biggest thing anyone can do to help this issue is get people into office who understand the border is the biggest single issue that makes this worse.

Always about money for.. your type.