Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What you did was quote yourself and call yourself fucknuts, it's hard to understand your point.

Sure thats what i did

Edited by toslow

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

What you did was quote yourself and call yourself fucknuts, it's hard to understand your point.

Are you really this fucken stupid? or you just pretend all the the time

remember when hsr said child trafficking isn’t a big deal because it always existed yet seems also adamant to pass it off as a Q conspiracy?

he’s literally parroting the media :lol: 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, toslow said:

If this movie awakens more people and brings more international attention to this problem, Is it a bad thing?

As you said , it was shelved for 5 years. If you needed this movie to bring child trafficking to your attention you must be very slow or too busy following whatever shiny object the msm dangles in front of you.

Just now, ACE said:

remember when hsr said child trafficking isn’t a big deal because it always existed yet seems also adamant to pass it off as a Q conspiracy?

he’s literally parroting the media :lol: 

Oh i know that, Seems to be the talking points of the stupid

Just now, toslow said:

Oh i know that, Seems to be the talking points of the stupid

Imagine the mental gymnastics it takes to say it’s both totally real and a complete conspiracy 

• Haha 1

Just now, HSR said:

As you said , it was shelved for 5 years. If you needed this movie to bring child trafficking to your attention you must be very slow or too busy following whatever shiny object the msm dangles in front of you.

Dude you really are fucked, Sure people know that kids are trafficked, Whats wrong with bringing  it to the for front and keeping it fresh in peoples mind

The adrenochrome conspiracy, a bizarre theory with antisemitic roots, posits that Satan-worshipping global and Hollywood elites run a massive child trafficking ring to drain their blood and harvest the chemical adrenochrome to stay young, and has been embraced by subscribers of the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy movements, including key people affiliated with the recent hit movie The Sound of Freedom.

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

The adrenochrome conspiracy, a bizarre theory with antisemitic roots, posits that Satan-worshipping global and Hollywood elites run a massive child trafficking ring to drain their blood and harvest the chemical adrenochrome to stay young, and has been embraced by subscribers of the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy movements, including key people affiliated with the recent hit movie The Sound of Freedom.

Can you prove this? or is this just another clip from some far leftwing media forum

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

Can you prove this? or is this just another clip from some far leftwing media forum

Both Jim and Tim have publicly stated they truly believe this. Prove me wrong :dunno: Look it up for yourself.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Both Jim and Tim have publicly stated they truly believe this. Prove me wrong :dunno: Look it up for yourself.

You think they might be closer then you are to make that assumption?

after all they are in Hollywood 

They harvest kids organs in Asia. 

Fuck dude it was even reported that they was hacking off the ass cheeks of fresh cadavers for a delicacy

so yeah shit that happens in Hollywood should nor surprise anyone 

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

You think they might be closer then you are to make that assumption?

after all they are in Hollywood 

Hey if you're naive enough to believe that, that's perfectly fine and you're entitled to your opinion.

My opinion is they are batshit crazy and I'm entitled to think that.

Now I did my research, you do yours.:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

They harvest kids organs in Asia. 

Fuck dude it was even reported that they was hacking off the ass cheeks of fresh cadavers for a delicacy

so yeah shit that happens in Hollywood should nor surprise anyone 

Hey whatever it takes to convince yourself :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Hey if you're naive enough to believe that, that's perfectly fine and you're entitled to your opinion.

My opinion is they are batshit crazy and I'm entitled to think that.

Now I did my research, you do yours.:thumbsup:

Hey whatever it takes to convince yourself :bc:

Look it up 

Here are some documentaries that may interest you guys. Notice the year they were made. All on child trafficking without the vampire twist.

• #1. Brides and Brothels: The Rohingya Trade (2018)
  • #2. Sex Trafficking in America (2019)
  • #3. By the Name of Tania (2019)
  • #4. Food Chains (2014)
  • #5. Ghost Fleet (2019)
  • #6. The Dark Side of Chocolate (2010)
  • #7. The Apology (2016)
  • #8. Children of War (2010)

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

If the movie wasn't made to make money, why was it made?  

Considering the play it is getting here, I would say it a: brings awareness to a GROWING problem exacerbated by the failure of the current administrations border policies and b: handily exposes those who have no problem with it and subjects them to the ridicule they so richly deserve. :smile:

• Like 3

All this thread is telling me is, anyone clinging to & referencing QANON is as dumb as they come & clearly doesn't see the bigger picture.  Sure, child trafficking isn't something new - but it sure as hell isn't making the news like GUN VIOLENCE, or climate change, Ukraine or TRUMP.  So getting something out there to show what it is, and just how sick it is - why is it viewed as taboo/stupid by the majority of the MSM and downplayed so dramatically by a few here??  Those of you who have colleges nearby, how many stories have you heard of young girls just disappearing?  I mean, literally - gone?  Ever think this is the type of stuff that CAN happen to them?  No - I'm not saying every missing girl is trafficked ... but it's not crazy to think that some of them are.  This movie is proof that it happens, and it's also proof that some fools will continue to shrug it off in complete braindead fashion.  The fact the MSM is trying to avoid this, and Hollywood will completely disregard it, beating the QANON drum .... speaks volumes.

How quickly some here forget Harvey Weinstein, whom everyone in Hollywood knew was doing things to girls getting into the business, kept their mouths shut to ensure their bread continued to be buttered.

And idiots then wonder why a movie in this vein was shuttered by the pedophile cabal in Disney.

Then, to top it all off, the bring out the final stop and attach the Q label to it, and the groomers follow their marching orders and..... well, you see the results here in black and white.

Groomers gonna groom....

• Like 2