Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If only hall monitor could blame a catholic priest.  Then he would be fully on board.  

Yup these people are so weird. 

I don't know what's funnier

The guys outraged that haven't watched it yet or

The guys that paid money to msm to find out what to be outraged about?

If you need Hollywood to give you your marching orders you're in trouble.

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't know what's funnier

The guys outraged that haven't watched it yet or

The guys that paid money to msm to find out what to be outraged about?

If you need Hollywood to give you your marching orders you're in trouble.

You still can't call out the pedos.  Tell us you're a fucking idiot without telling us you're a fucking idiot.

Hollywood.:lol:

• Haha 1

So one would assume a large if not all of the profits would be donated to stop this but I can't find anything.Anyone have a link?? 

The Hollywood elitists couldn't have possibly made this film to profit off the poor and less fortunate?

Sad, the Hollywood establishment which hides a huge number of pedos is profiting off this film. Probably a bunch of pedos making it if I want to use Ace's logic.

If they were really concerned over the issue it would be free for everyone to see on TV at home, not some theater production to line their rich pockets with more money.

Meh, last week was cocaine in the WH, this week it's this, next week it'll be something else.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

So one would assume a large if not all of the profits would be donated to stop this but I can't find anything.Anyone have a link?? 

The Hollywood elitists couldn't have possibly made this film to profit off the poor and less fortunate?

Sad, the Hollywood establishment which hides a huge number of pedos is profiting off this film. Probably a bunch of pedos making it if I want to use Ace's logic.

If they were really concerned over the issue it would be free for everyone to see on TV at home, not some theater production to line their rich pockets with more money.

Meh, last week was cocaine in the WH, this week it's this, next week it'll be something else.

Now you're just being an asshole burnt fuse level

Edited by toslow

1 hour ago, HSR said:

This is calling out Hollywood and the elites you clueless idiot.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mel Gibson and Jim Cavizel are not part of the “Hollywood Elite”.

He's a QAnon fanatic that believes a secret cabal is harvesting children for their blood and to eat their organs.

Both have made their money off of hollywood.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

You sound like Owen Benjamin. Did you watch his stream on this or something? 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0IMZO7CcLWnJ/

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is calling out Hollywood and the elites you clueless idiot.

So you went to the movies and watched it?

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's a QAnon fanatic that believes a secret cabal is harvesting children for their blood and to eat their organs.

He's done something you never could.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Never heard of him. Just sharing my opinion :thumbsup:

Hollywood and everyone it encompasses have hidden pedos for years. 

Just a coincidence i guess , prob cus both former Catholics lol. 

He has a interesting take similar to what you just said . You might like it,  I think hes way off and usually I agree with him on most shit despite his crazy ways. 

Edited by EvilBird

This is a shock and awe movie made based on a QAnon's theories, portrayed by a fan of his,another QAnon supporter, that are portrayed as facts and mostly unproven. It was strictly rich people making more money by capitalizing on the child trafficking issue.

When I hear of the millions they donated from the profits then I may change my mind.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know that…you said he is part of the Hollywood Elite…he isn’t.

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

This is a shock and awe movie made based on a QAnon's theories, portrayed by a fan of his,another QAnon supporter, that are portrayed as facts and mostly unproven. It was strictly rich people making more money by capitalizing on the child trafficking issue.

When I hear of the millions they donated from the profits then I may change my mind.

No you won’t…you just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

• Like 3

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know that…you said he is part of the Hollywood Elite…he isn’t.

Call him what you want, Hollywood made him who he is today otherwise he's just a regular person.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Wow dude you are lost . Too long in the woods I guess 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No you won’t…you just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

Nobody is forcing anyone to reply Jim :thumbsup: Just tired of the alt left bullshit coming from the alt right.

Just now, EvilBird said:

Wow dude you are lost . Too long in the woods I guess 

There is just as informative documentaries released without profits being the main goal. Some are to share information for honest reasons.

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hates Guns , thinks Pedo child trafficking rings dont exist . 

Must be nice living in fantasy land Canada woods. :dunno:

Love my guns , hate pedos, realize child trafficking rings have existed for years. Didn't realize that is had to involve the US to become an issue. I just don't follow/support believe anything QAnon or anyone involved in them.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Love my guns , hate pedos, realize child trafficking rings have existed for years. Didn't realize that is had to involve the US to become an issue. I just don't follow/support believe anything QAnon or anyone involved in them.

You really have  a hard on for The United States and if the movie raises awareness and focuses more attention and resources on trafficking it’s a good thing.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3