Check your account email address ×

Fox news and Tucker being sued for defamation again by...

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Strap a 100" screen on that, 4k projector and get the popcorn out.

My problem would be not offroading the thing all over beating it to shit. 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm sure the lawyers will make out just fine... maybe not $787 million Dominion fine, but fine. 

Say, when is the Smartmatic lawsuit for Tuckers lies supposed to begin? 

That one could be even more expensive... and they may put lying Tucker on the stand.  

Must be painful to realize how many of the gullibles here were duped. 

tHE eLecHuN waS st0LeN... :crazy:

raY ePPs wAS aN fBi agEnT... :crazy: 

dopes... :roflcrying:

I knew you couldn't and wouldn't answer the question.  :lol: Heres another you won't answer.....C2CarlRove.....who do you think will be the R and D nominees? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Speaking of which  did that dipshit run off again?🤔

I think all the tranny talk must have hit close to home  :lol: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

cnbc 

Karen2Karen loves him some propaganda :lol:

image.gif.041789b4bd691ebd43fe7c2dd893b8a4.gif:lmao:

the 'news' is available from multiple sources, excluding Fox ironically.  lmk if you'd enjoy more links K?

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

It really is amazing how stupid you can be. 

But then I remember you drive a fake cop Tahoe. 

true, but I'd never demean myself by riding a hay baler... so there's that.  :)

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Hey honestly if you think about it @spin_dry doesn't have a bad gig.   He prob is living the life just driving around in his rig. 

Its funny to laugh at but in these times a mil in the bank and a cheap Van could be good times. 

no property taxes... and no place to hide in the basement during a tornado.  wash...

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not complaining. Fixed expenses are meager. If things go as planned, I’m heading to the Duluth air show tomorrow. 

IMG_0121.jpeg

Hitler and the Nazis killed a lot of gypsies back in the day, you'd best hope Trump doesn't win another term.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Karen.

Poor LOSER... :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

60 minutes Ray epps sequel.:lol:

Fucking moron.

how much do you anticipate Fox and Tucker are going to pay for this lie, you gullible dope?

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I knew you couldn't and wouldn't answer the question.  :lol: Heres another you won't answer.....C2CarlRove.....who do you think will be the R and D nominees? 

what was the question again?  it's been a few hours and that was a limp wristed reply.

36 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Shouldn't we be asking why Ray Epps hasn't been arrested? Was he employed by the FBI ay the time? 

This guy actually thinks the case has merits and will go somewhere. See how stupid Dems knows their supporters are? 

he's actually facing charges for J6... if you would bother reading a bit.  

reAdiNg weRD's iZ DiFFicULT... :crazy:

This is awesome. I just love it when this shit continue to fall apart on AC. It’s going to court and he still thinks it’s real!!! :lol:

It must be a new FBI strategy! Make the biggest deal you can out of your secret informant and hope no one ever does an ounce of investigating to find out!

:smack: 10x 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Karen and Bambi.:lol:

they're charging an alleged (by you and Tucker, 4chan, Twitter, etc) FBI J6 plant now? 

good God you're as dumb and unaware as a fucking stump...  

take your :owned:and move along Loser

• Haha 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

they're charging an alleged (by you and Tucker, 4chan, Twitter, etc) FBI J6 plant now? 

good God you're as dumb and unaware as a fucking stump...  

take your :owned:and move along Loser

Fucking brainwashed retard.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fucking brainwashed retard.

pot, meet kettle

how much do you think Ray is going to get for all those lies you repeated relentlessly... Loser? 

:lol2:

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I wonder why they waited so long to charge this guy.... Most of the January 6 crew was charged years ago.

I wonder if his lawyers will put Tucker on the stand... but you do you.  :)

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

This is awesome. I just love it when this shit continue to fall apart on AC. It’s going to court and he still thinks it’s real!!! :lol:

It must be a new FBI strategy! Make the biggest deal you can out of your secret informant and hope no one ever does an ounce of investigating to find out!

:smack: 10x 

It's all part of the plan.  

The plan is shitty, not thought out and completely a made up conspiracy but to Lloyd it is definitely all part of the plan.  Just like giving aids to his other.  Not sure why that was part of his plan but he's obviously never thought through anything.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not complaining. Fixed expenses are meager. If things go as planned, I’m heading to the Duluth air show tomorrow. 

IMG_0121.jpeg

Glad you are going to go check that out..👍

So they waited months to charge him while everybody else sat in the gulag. But there's nothing to see here and he had no connections to the FBI, right? :lol: 

The moron lefties will literally believe everything and anything because they can't figure out that the entire media is left and corrupted. 

38 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So they waited months to charge him while everybody else sat in the gulag. But there's nothing to see here and he had no connections to the FBI, right? :lol: 

The moron lefties will literally believe everything and anything because they can't figure out that the entire media is left and corrupted. 

Your “I feel” logic with absolutely nothing to back it up is exactly why they’re getting sued now. Or maybe you and AC could be Fox’s star witnesses?!? You guys could take the stand with your “I feel” defense strategy and see how that works out?!?!? 9_9

• Like 1