Check your account email address ×

Fox news and Tucker being sued for defamation again by...

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Awww, thanks for the confidence. 9_9I’m guessing it has something to do with after being put on their most wanted list calling them that day or the day after and immediately cooperating? It lists the timeline of events in the suit. 

The same suit that emphatically states he never was and never has been a federal agent. 

Then he would have been arrested for his actions, plain and simple.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Then he would have been arrested for his actions, plain and simple.

You should be a witness. He’d for sure be found a fed with your determined feelings.

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Awww, thanks for the confidence. 9_9I’m guessing it has something to do with after being put on their most wanted list calling them that day or the day after and immediately cooperating? It lists the timeline of events in the suit. 

The same suit that emphatically states he never was and never has been a federal agent. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So ray assaulted police officers and 60 minutes didn't tell Karen.

:lol:

Imagine living in his and the rest of the msm morons world, now blaming Tucker Carlson for Ray Epps charges that took years to happen :lol:

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

AC?

Do you still think he’s an FBI agent after the latest lawsuit revelation?

:pc:

IMG_8986.png

Pay attention, I never claimed he was.  However you have to be room temp IQ to not be wondering why with all that provocation over 2 days caught on video by Epps, along with his name being on the FBI most wanted list, yet he was never charged, despite the hundreds who were, who did none of what Epps did.  Obtuse and uncurious.  And now putting words in peoples mouths.  The trifecta if you will.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

AC?

Do you still think he’s an FBI agent after the latest lawsuit revelation?

IMG_8986.png

Tiffany gives dad her regards.  What a total moron you are.  Just as dumb as gut hooked Karen.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pay attention, I never claimed he was.  However you have to be room temp IQ to not be wondering why with all that provocation over 2 days caught on video by Epps, along with his name being on the FBI most wanted list, yet he was never charged, despite the hundreds who were, who did none of what Epps did.  Obtuse and uncurious.  And now putting words in peoples mouths.  The trifecta if you will.

Oh. So when this originally started and you were posting revolver links claiming he was he was an FBI agent, you didn't believe in any of that nonsense?!? Of course not. And when you were constantly claiming that people were 'ignoring the video evidence right in front of their eyes,' you weren't implying anything other than he was just a regular protester like the rest of them? When you said 'Ray Epps walks free, you should ask yourself why' you were not in fact implying he was a federal agent? Rioters are to this day still being indicted and sentence, what made you think Epps wouldn't be?

Help my trifecta brain - when you asked yourself the question you posed 'Ray Epps walks free, you should ask yourself why' - what was the conclusion you came to that you never explicitly typed out? 

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tiffany gives dad her regards.  What a total moron you are.  Just as dumb as gut hooked Karen.

So he's not an actual federal agent like you claimed? Man, I really hope they can get to the bottom of that simple question in court. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

akfagden was so upset at the "insurrection" yet now he is writing paragraphs defending this jackass :lol:

75334E2B-A0FC-4DCC-BA6F-A957E856D42B.jpeg

No I'm just making fun of you guys, that's all.  I said he'd probably be arrested and called BS as an FBI agent from the begging. He was a dumbass that day and days leading up to it - if they're able to charge him for inciting or whatever, have at it. 

image.thumb.png.8aec6fdcb62e044be7cbfcee794160bc.png
image.thumb.png.7cf27be3da5ec1216e55e7419cdbc3f9.png

You and driftbusta have some great commentary.

Look - Ray Epps set a trap for Trump! Great story Revolver - you tricked a few!  :lol:

image.thumb.png.11179db439e2b98080ab02d661ca2786.png

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

3:20 for Ray Epps 

Wray did well, the congressman sounds like a typical magatard.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Oh. So when this originally started and you were posting revolver links claiming he was he was an FBI agent, you didn't believe in any of that nonsense?!? Of course not. And when you were constantly claiming that people were 'ignoring the video evidence right in front of their eyes,' you weren't implying anything other than he was just a regular protester like the rest of them? When you said 'Ray Epps walks free, you should ask yourself why' you were not in fact implying he was a federal agent? Rioters are to this day still being indicted and sentence, what made you think Epps wouldn't be?

Help my trifecta brain - when you asked yourself the question you posed 'Ray Epps walks free, you should ask yourself why' - what was the conclusion you came to that you never explicitly typed out? 

So he's not an actual federal agent like you claimed? Man, I really hope they can get to the bottom of that simple question in court. 

they all needed a scapegoat, and it didn't matter who it was as long as it wasn't Trump.

Mike Flynn, Alex Jones, the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers... nah, it was all because of rAY ePPs  :crazy: 

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

He's a pedo pawn.  What don't you understand.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Because our government is corrupt.  There is clearly something nefarious about his involvement, and why he was not charged. I can’t help you if you don’t see that.  You crack me up with the past post references too, do you keep spreadsheets? how about all the other J6 defendants? Aren’t you the least bit concerned or curious that many of them are still rotting in jail? For what amounted to a peaceful protest for 99% of them, just walking into the capital?  And as if we have not reached the heights of absurdity, now, this guy is having his legal fees paid by David Brooks group to go after Fox News and Tucker Carlson?  Think man.

Edited by DriftBusta

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because our government is corrupt.  There is clearly something nefarious about his involvement, and why he was not charged. I can’t help you if you don’t see that.  

Common. When you asked yourself the question you posed 'Ray Epps walks free, you should ask yourself why' - what was the conclusion you came to that you never explicitly typed out? 

What do you consider nefarious? What's running through your head? And trust me, I don't need any help on this one - pretty much playing out exactly as I called it two years ago. ;) 

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You crack me up with the past post references too, do you keep spreadsheets?

I have a memory for what I consider ridiculous things, coupled with knowledge of the search function. 

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

how about all the other J6 defendants? Aren’t you the least bit concerned or curious that many of them are still rotting in jail? For what amounted to a peaceful protest for 99% of them, just walking into the capital?

I think most of them probably knew better when they saw the shit others were doing, initially outside then inside. Just because someone broke down the door doesn't mean the ones who 'peacefully' walk in behind them aren't culpable.