Check your account email address ×

Senator Blumenthal

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Don't ya just love seeing taxpayer money spent on these worthless twats?  And for every Blumenthal, there's a Lindsay Graham.  Just utter trash.

It's toss up whose more annoying between those two. I think Goober gets the trophy though because he's been in office longer.

Just now, Steve753 said:

It's toss up whose more annoying between those two. I think Goober gets the trophy though because he's been in office longer.

I dunno man ... all I see is trash, and from my viewpoint that doesn't give one a better ranking.  I don't know of many politicians I'd say I even partially respect.  If I had to choose 2 or 3 from each party, I'd struggle to identify them.  Sadly, I sure as hell can rattle of plenty of politicians I despise (both D and R).

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

I dunno man ... all I see is trash, and from my viewpoint that doesn't give one a better ranking.  I don't know of many politicians I'd say I even partially respect.  If I had to choose 2 or 3 from each party, I'd struggle to identify them.  Sadly, I sure as hell can rattle of plenty of politicians I despise (both D and R).

You're not wrong!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the Saudis, Ruskis,Chinese, Iranians are loved by the rethugs here.

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Saudis are our friends.

IMG_1549.gif.0a1e8f1b198b7afb58e446fe11501c56.gif

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

What did the Chinese get for their 5 million dollars that they gave to the Biden's?

Probably the equivalent of a billion drained from our Treasury in favors or some equivalent compromise to our national interest.

• USA Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

MC getting his dick kicked in here also. No wonder he mad. :lmao:

745E1A51-A88C-433F-86BB-3E8A356D4FB1.jpeg

This is the biggest "camera chase'n" politician I've ever seen.  The world could be on fire and channel 8 would be covering a cat being pulled out of a tree and this clown would be in front of the microphone talking about how he supported the purchase of safety equipment enabling the rescue. 

I need to thank him for his service in Vietnam next time i see him.   

• Haha 2