Check your account email address ×

• Gold Member

Colbert is a riot in my opinion. He shouldn't have apologized for one single thing he said, he is a pussy for doing so. Fuck Donald Trump and the politically correct crowd. 

32 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Colbert is a riot in my opinion. He shouldn't have apologized for one single thing he said, he is a pussy for doing so. Fuck Donald Trump and the politically correct crowd. 

No one cares about what Colbert said.  What they care about is the completely blatant and obvious double standard.  Fucking duh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one cares about what Colbert said.  What they care about is the completely blatant and obvious double standard.  Fucking duh.

What pisses me off about these fucking comedians is their blatant bias. Both Dems and R's give them plenty of fodder to go scorched earth on everyone but they use kid gloves when dealing with dems and they go for the kill every time on the R's ......I fucking hate them all so the bias is evident and it detracts from their appeal 

• Like 2

Colbert knows the faggots are the ones that will scream the loudest. Look at his apology. Say what you want about Trump, but you offend the LGBT community you're fucked.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, no one cares, period. The right is using this, just as the left would if it were the opposite, for political gain. Nothing more. :bc: 

President Trump Vlads cock holster or VCH for short. 

I think Vladimir would like the sound of that. 

Honestly kind of crude for Colbert but it's good when comedians push boundaries. 

It's not like he is saying crude things and will then run for office. He's only a TV personality. Who the fuck takes TV personalities seriously............................... Oh right Republicans. 

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No, no one cares, period. The right is using this, just as the left would if it were the opposite, for political gain. Nothing more. :bc: 

Right, so the left can take a 10 year old harassment claim, use it to organize an advertiser boycott, and get a guy who's had the #1 cable news show for 20 years, off the air....but this little stringbean loudmouth can go on an expletive filled rant, and thats comparable?  It would be comparable if Colbert got taken off the air.  Instead the double standard crowd rallies around the guy.  Its not the same. :bc: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Right, so the left can take a 10 year old harassment claim, use it to organize an advertiser boycott, and get a guy who's had the #1 cable news show for 20 years, off the air....but this little stringbean loudmouth can go on an expletive filled rant, and thats comparable?  It would be comparable if Colbert got taken off the air.  Instead the double standard crowd rallies around the guy.  Its not the same. :bc: 

calling subordinates on the phone while yer jerking meat is a bit different than a creative rant. but hey....that's just my point of view. 

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:wrong: 

big difference between sexually harassing multiple women and saying something inflamatory.  

Colbert didn't say anything that was any worse than what Trump said during the campaign.

And we all know what people are if they didn't like the things Trump said in the campaign, SNOWFLAKES.

• Gold Member

Saying grab 'em by the pussy is just locker room talk, all guys do it. Saying cockholster is over the line and unprofessional. :lol:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Colbert didn't say anything that was any worse than what Trump said during the campaign.

And we all know what people are if they didn't like the things Trump said in the campaign, SNOWFLAKES.

Really?  Post a video where he was speaking to an audience like that.  But don't get me wrong, I don't think Trump is much of a class act himself.  I'm not defending him.  

51 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Saying grab 'em by the pussy is just locker room talk, all guys do it. Saying cockholster is over the line and unprofessional. :lol:

That was a private conversation numb nuts. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

What did Trump say during his campaign that was so offensive to you, oh sensitive, and emotional one? 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

big difference between sexually harassing multiple women and saying something inflamatory.  

Someone ever grab you by the pussy?  They wanted Trumps head on a platter for a private off the cuff remark made 10 years earlier.  No one cares about what Trump said, or what Colbert said.  Its a double standard.  The end.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  Post a video where he was speaking to an audience like that.  But don't get me wrong, I don't think Trump is much of a class act himself.  I'm not defending him.  

That was a private conversation numb nuts. :lol:

Yeah, so? This is fake outrage, no question about it.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

What is fake outrage?  Specifically?

All the conservatives bitching about Colbert calling Trump Putin's cock holster.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

All the conservatives bitching about Colbert calling Trump Putin's cock holster.

All I've heard is them calling out the hypocrisy of it all.  But I'm sure some are upset.  I think it was tasteless but that's what the Dems like....and who they are.  The smart R's know this just strengthens Trumps base and 2018 is next year.

I'm sure some are genuinely all bent outa shape.  I think Colbert is kind of a dip shit so I don't care.  I used to think he was funny with The Daily Show then he did that run for office political stunt and kinda went off the deep end.  I guess I don't find political hate humor all that funny.  I find it weird.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All I've heard is them calling out the hypocrisy of it all.  But I'm sure some are upset.  I think it was tasteless but that's what the Dems like....and who they are.  The smart R's know this just strengthens Trumps base and 2018 is next year.

I'm sure some are genuinely all bent outa shape.  I think Colbert is kind of a dip shit so I don't care.  I used to think he was funny with The Daily Show then he did that run for office political stunt and kinda went off the deep end.  I guess I don't find political hate humor all that funny.  I find it weird.  

It's the Liberal Double Standard. 

If a Republican comedian/entertainer made a distasteful remark about a Dumbocunt leader, the outrage would be off the charts.

Since it's a Libtard, making a comment about a Republican, it's perfectly ok. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How is this hypocritical? I don't get that.