Check your account email address ×

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Saying grab 'em by the pussy is just locker room talk, all guys do it. Saying cockholster is over the line and unprofessional. :lol:

i laughed when the athletes said they never said stuff like that,  esp the ghetto basketball players when for 4 years I heard that and worse coming out of the mouth of most kids at AAU games.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Someone ever grab you by the pussy?  They wanted Trumps head on a platter for a private off the cuff remark made 10 years earlier.  No one cares about what Trump said, or what Colbert said.  Its a double standard.  The end.

:wrong:  

25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

How is this hypocritical? I don't get that.

You think the Dems wouldn't have gone ballistic over something like this?  I mean on every channel for weeks calling for his termination?  You know, the "librul" voice of tolerance"

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think the Dems wouldn't have gone ballistic over something like this?  I mean on every channel for weeks calling for his termination?  You know, the "librul" voice of tolerance"

Its a vicious circle of hypocrisy then. :bc:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i laughed when the athletes said they never said stuff like that,  esp the ghetto basketball players when for 4 years I heard that and worse coming out of the mouth of most kids at AAU games.  

Yep, you can here a lot worse in any high school locker room.

Edited by Kivalo

Just now, Kivalo said:

Its a vicious circle of hypocrisy then. :bc:

Well, it flows well on both sides but this is something a bit more than usual.  But so was the election.  Divide and hatred in this county is at a high level.  Hollywood and liberal tv has jumped on board in a fashion never seen before.  Not that I've ever seen anyway.  I think it is gross....but so do many who will in turn vote against Dems again.  

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it flows well on both sides but this is something a bit more than usual.  But so was the election.  Divide and hatred in this county is at a high level.  Hollywood and liberal tv has jumped on board in a fashion never seen before.  Not that I've ever seen anyway.  I think it is gross....but so do many who will in turn vote against Dems again.  

On that we disagree. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm getting visuals of Maxine Waters, being so excited and outraged over it that her dentures come flying out   :lol: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm getting visuals of Maxine Waters, being so excited and outraged over it that her dentures come flying out   :lol: 

I don't think she is real.  I believe Pelosi is (but it took a while).  There is no way two brainless humanoids can technically be alive at the same time.  But, it is California. :dunno:

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

25 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

maxine waters the kwame kilpatrick of CA.

I can't even stand looking at that stupid niggers face. She is such a dumb cunt 

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What did Trump say during his campaign that was so offensive to you, oh sensitive, and emotional one? 

NOTHING. Which is why there are no threads from me like this.

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Some newspaper forums in CA are saying that pisslousy has some real health issues that are being overlooked by the media.

if there is a god, she will get mowed down by a hybrid save the owl public transit bus, on live tv.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  Post a video where he was speaking to an audience like that.  But don't get me wrong, I don't think Trump is much of a class act himself.  I'm not defending him.  

That was a private conversation numb nuts. :lol:

As if the audience matters.... Wtf

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

NOTHING. Which is why there are no threads from me like this.

Your liberal butt buddies more than made up for your non posting of Massive BH threads during the election. They had you covered. There was nothing for you to post. 

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Your liberal butt buddies more than made up for your non posting of Massive BH threads during the election. They had you covered. There was nothing for you to post. 

Lmao, tell me who are my liberal butt buddies. :lol:

Unlike many here, I don't get butthurt when a President I didn't vote for is in office.

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

As if the audience matters.... Wtf

Well it does but I think we are arguing two different sides of the coin.  I thought this thread was started as a "hypocrisy noted" and it appears some of you want to make it a 1st amendment argument?  Whatever.  I've lost interest.  It's stupid either way.  Arrogant, gross hate speech and name calling insulting millions on national TV like a petulant little child works well in continuing the demise of the Dems by growing more voters sick of the double standard of the "tolerant ones".  

And being able to claim "freedom of speech" is really started to get even funnier in this nation.  It's like if a group surrounded his Colbert's pencil neck and beat him to within inches of his bloodied life and claimed the right to self defense under provocation.