Check your account email address ×

Repeat, no one cares what Colbert said.   Just pointing out how all the Trump haters lost their shit when a 10 year old recording of Trump surfaced of him saying "grab her by the pussy".  Those same shit losers haven't said a peep about Colbert.  Thats all.  Dems just lost another 2% of their base, cuz people notice these things.  So as far as I'm concerned, this is good news. :news: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well it does but I think we are arguing two different sides of the coin.  I thought this thread was started as a "hypocrisy noted" and it appears some of you want to make it a 1st amendment argument?  Whatever.  I've lost interest.  It's stupid either way.  Arrogant, gross hate speech and name calling insulting millions on national TV like a petulant little child works well in continuing the demise of the Dems by growing more voters sick of the double standard of the "tolerant ones".  

And being able to claim "freedom of speech" is really started to get even funnier in this nation.  It's like if a group surrounded his Colbert's pencil neck and beat him to within inches of his bloodied life and claimed the right to self defense under provocation.  

Dude, in the other thread YOU brought up the first amendment, YOU. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Repeat, no one cares what Colbert said.   Just pointing out how all the Trump haters lost their shit when a 10 year old recording of Trump surfaced of him saying "grab her by the pussy".  Those same shit losers haven't said a peep about Colbert.  Thats all.  Dems just lost another 2% of their base, cuz people notice these things.  So as far as I'm concerned, this is good news. :news: 

I didn't care about his comment because it was easy to see that it was nothing more than a planned leak. :bc:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Dude, in the other thread YOU brought up the first amendment, YOU. 

So?  I'm sure it had to so with the insufferable amount that people claim the 1st while running around like little shit heads insulting and impeding the lives of all in their wake.  Now you and others find this shit as a reason to defend that amendment allowing people to do just that.  And I disagree.

You don't have to agree with my disagreement, you just have to accept it.  

I blame Bill Clinton for this behavior.  Until Bill, there was a certain automatic respect for the president.  Once Bill got in, that went out the door and hasn't recovered.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So?  I'm sure it had to so with the insufferable amount that people claim the 1st while running around like little shit heads insulting and impeding the lives of all in their wake.  Now you and others find this shit as a reason to defend that amendment allowing people to do just that.  And I disagree.

You don't have to agree with my disagreement, you just have to accept it.  

Dude, you posted a severed fucking head on the forum the other day and then you have a problem with stuff like this?

It's like there's two people posting under your account or something. Or maybe it's two personalities? :lol:

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Dude, you posted a severed fucking head on the forum the other day and then you have a problem with stuff like this?

It's like there's two people posting under your account or something. Or maybe it's two personalities? :lol:

I don't really get the correlation to posting a pic of a head and a TV personality going off on rant to millions of Americans.  Are you claiming they are both freedom of speech? Ok, but that would make more sense to me if I had a matching jacket and pants made with pics of decapitated heads and went into a busy restaurant to eat. :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't really get the correlation to posting a pic of a head and a TV personality going off on rant to millions of Americans.  Are you claiming they are both freedom of speech? Ok, but that would make more sense to me if I had a matching jacket and pants made with pics of decapitated heads and went into a busy restaurant to eat. :lmao:

Yes, he just has a much bigger audience. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

Yes, he just has a much bigger audience. :bc:

:bc:

But I'd probably make the local news also by exercising my right to free speech.  So that would add to my audience base.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:

But I'd probably make the local news also by exercising my right to free speech.  So that would add to my audience base.

:lol:

I'm waiting for Momo to get his own show.

"Tales from the Cage"

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Try and remember, you're dealing with a Liberal here