Check your account email address ×

Twitter Killer?

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Safe space? I use social media to promote my photos.  I don't use it to look for conspiracy theories like some :lol:

So go to Don Jr's link and see the warning it gives.:lol:

But it's a conspiracy.:lol:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Instagram has cool cars ....

and cool boobs :ashamed:

Do you mean that you use it for pleasure instead of constantly looking for that next 'got ya' moment? Astonishing  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Do you mean that you use it for pleasure instead of constantly looking for that next 'got ya' moment? Astonishing  :lol:

Thats what this place is for damnit !!! :ashamed:

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Still never have had Twitter or Facebook. :dunno: :lol:

Do use Instagram occasionally tho. 

No Twitter. Facebook marketplace is the best place to sell shit these days by far. Just sold one of my toyhaulers in less than 24 hrs on there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ckf said:

Safe space? I use social media to promote my photos.  I don't use it to look for conspiracy theories like some :lol:

Well it's not just conspiracy theories...Meta coordinated with our federal govt to suppress free speech. What happens when they decide your art doesn't align with their agenda (I know it's a far reach) but put yourself in the shoes of a Podcaster that was denied a platform because they disagreed with the administration on a variety of things, covid only being one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well it's not just conspiracy theories...Meta coordinated with our federal govt to suppress free speech. What happens when they decide your art doesn't align with their agenda (I know it's a far reach) but put yourself in the shoes of a Podcaster that was denied a platform because they disagreed with the administration on a variety of things, covid only being one.

That was just exposed in court Missouri vs Biden, Biden lost and is appealing and the MSM is attacking this decision as an attack on misinformation and dangerous.

This is why they are called fake news, bought and paid for.

People are lost and out to lunch.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No Twitter. Facebook marketplace is the best place to sell shit these days by far. Just sold one of my toyhaulers in less than 24 hrs on there.

Yup it blows Craigslist away.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That was just exposed in court Missouri vs Biden, Biden lost and is appealing and the MSM is attacking this decision as an attack on misinformation and dangerous.

This is why they are called fake news, bought and paid for.

People are lost and out to lunch.

Oh jeeze

43 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

And why Musk bought Twitter in the first place.  Some of these clowns are out of their fucking minds if they think Musk is the bad guy here.  Fuck Zuckerberg, he's made a science out of copying/stealing/monetizing other peoples ideas.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And why Musk bought Twitter in the first place.  Some of these clowns are out of their fucking minds if they think Musk is the bad guy here.  Fuck Zuckerberg, he's made a science out of copying/stealing/monetizing other peoples ideas.

So Zucks a bit like Trump then. Trump was famous for stealing real estate from other people.

On 7/7/2023 at 7:47 AM, SkisNH said:

I swear most people seem to have the attention span of a gnat, and the critical thinking skills of Beavis.  Those are facts.  :bc: 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I swear most people seem to have the attention span of a gnat, and the critical thinking skills of Beavis.  Those are facts.  :bc: 

While true, yours are significantly worse than most.

23 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So Zucks a bit like Trump then. Trump was famous for stealing real estate from other people.

How does one exactly "steal real estate"?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Not true.  I'm significantly brighter than Beavis.  And you as well.  

Of course you'd come back with another pee wee herman response.  Shows what you posted has no merit.  Try harder if you are such a critical thinker....or just keep the wool over your eyes as usual.  Woolie.  :lol:

Just now, Deephaven said:

Of course you'd come back with another pee wee herman response.  Shows what you posted has no merit.  Try harder if you are such a critical thinker....or just keep the wool over your eyes as usual.  Woolie.  :lol:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You said he stole it.  And you're citing the angry black lesbian prosecutor trying to nail him on some values he put on his real estate, for a loan thats been since paid in full?  :dunno:   :lol: 

• Thanks 1