Check your account email address ×

Twitter Killer?

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It fun watching the Trumpers come to his defense. How many guys here are going to step up to the plate for Biden?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Hes saying he's not a Trumper, but what im saying about Trump offends him!

I'll say it again. Strangest fucking phenomenon in are lifetime how a guy has cast a spell over so many people.

If you think you offend me, you give yourself way too much credit.

As far as who would vote for Biden over Trump, a bet a few here would, and then lie about it. The rest, I wish I could be there to see their face as they check the Trump box... :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

As far as who would vote for Biden over Trump, a bet a few here would, and then lie about it. The rest, I wish I could be there to see their face as they check the Trump box... :lol:

Did I quote you saying it offended you?

Or is it always about you?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Did I quote you saying it offended you?

Or is it always about you?

If that was not directed at me, I apologize. Simply the way I read it.

Just did the pool and I think I am on a weird chlorine buzz.....

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

If that was not directed at me, I apologize. Simply the way I read it.

Just did the pool and I think I am on a weird chlorine buzz.....

I filled in the pool at my last house that had one when the liner shit the bed. It was like having a dog that couldn't travel. The kids always took care of it when they lived near or at home while we were gone. I miss it on occasion. But don't miss the bs with it. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

I filled in the pool at my last house that had one when the liner shit the bed. It was like having a dog that couldn't travel. The kids always took care of it when they lived near or at home while we were gone. I miss it on occasion. But don't miss the bs with it. 

I tried 1 time when we were making plans for the house renovation to deep six the pool. Kids are gone, stupid money, and it seems never ending work. Got shot down like a Jap Zero fighting against a F6F Hellcat.

Happy wife, yada yada.....

I tried 1 time when we were making plans for the house renovation to deep six the pool. Kids are gone, stupid money, and it seems never ending work. Got shot down like a Jap Zero fighting against a F6F Hellcat.

Happy wife, yada yada.....

:lol:

I feel your pain. 

Only opened it this week... been rain ALL June. Green as the day is long. Fucking hate it...

Near the end I use to pay to have it opened and closed. That made things alot easier. But even then it was a still a pain. :lol:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Near the end I use to pay to have it opened and closed. That made things alot easier. But even then it was a still a pain. :lol:

Talked to my pool installer at the gas pumps the other day, they are a month and a half behind. Waiting for them it would be opened and closed within 2 weeks....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Who said anything about offending anyone? I just said that it is funny to ME to see the Trumpers come to his defense. 

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I read that and I'm not seeing where he stole the property/real estate from another person?

He over valued his properties to get money he didn't have. Hence stealing from real estate.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He over valued his properties to get money he didn't have. Hence stealing from real estate.

So he bought the property and told the state it was worth more than what they accessed it at so he could pay more in property taxes? Cuz that's how it works in NY (where I live) you pay taxes on the value, he said it's worth more, charge me more in state and city property taxes..

That's stealing to you? Do you know the definition of stealing?? You might want to Google that..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So he bought the property and told the state it was worth more than what they accessed it at so he could pay more in property taxes? Cuz that's how it works in NY (where I live) you pay taxes on the value, he said it's worth more, charge me more in state and city property taxes..

That's stealing to you? Do you know the definition of stealing?? You might want to Google that..

No he valued his property at more so he could take out loans on the property higher than he should've been able too. Yes that's stealing. It also makes his net worth inflated. He's just a perpetual liar and not someone who should be potus. IMO.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

No he valued his property at more so he could take out loans on the property higher than he should've been able too. Yes that's stealing. It also makes his net worth inflated. He's just a perpetual liar and not someone who should be potus. IMO.

When you take out a loan and you put any property up as collateral the lender would send out someone to to verify the value. You know that.

I get you have a hard on for Trump but  you're  letting yourself sound ridiculously stupid by making a claim "he stole real estate"

You're better than that Steve, bont go getting all MC level of retard

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So he's paying more interest on those loans.  He stole from himself.  You really should go lay down.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

When you take out a loan and you put any property up as collateral the lender would send out someone to to verify the value. You know that.

I get you have a hard on for Trump but  you're  letting yourself sound ridiculously stupid by making a claim "he stole real estate"

You're better than that Steve, bont go getting all MC level of retard

Not hard to look it all up. I stand by my statements.

:bc:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I get what you are saying. Wouldn't fraud be a better term?

Yes. 

There is often an overlap between theft and fraud because fraud may include taking someone's property or money by deceiving them.

Hes deceiving the banks. 

It's all par for the course with Trump. He's deceived his followers time and time again. Many are sitting in Jail rotting because he brainwashed them into thinking the election was stolen.

Edited by Steve753

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not hard to look it all up. I stand by my statements.

No, it's not hard at all, property value in NYS is public record, all's a bank has to do as anyone else in the entire world can do is go to NYS.gov.com and type in any property address in NYS and see the accessed value, property taxes, school taxes, and what that address has been brought and sold for in the history of that addresses existence.. Property is assessed by the state not the owner..That's is how it works here, where I live..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

No, it's not hard at all, property value in NYS is public record, all's a bank has to do as anyone else in the entire world can do is go to NYS.gov.com and type in any property address in NYS and see the accessed value, property taxes, school taxes, and what that address has been brought and sold for in the history of that addresses existence.. Property is assessed by the state not the owner..That's is how it works here, where I live..

Why are you stuck on NY? Educate yourself on what he did first and get back to me.