Check your account email address ×

Twitter Killer?

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You said he stole it.  And you're citing the angry black lesbian prosecutor trying to nail him on some values he put on his real estate, for a loan thats been since paid in full?  :dunno:   :lol: 

Hes claiming his properties are worth more than they are to get loans because he has no real money. He's stealing from real estate.

We know you must defend him at all costs. If the Bidens did this you would be up in arms.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hes claiming his properties are worth more than they are to get loans because he has no real money. He's stealing from real estate.

We know you must defend him at all costs. If the Bidens did this you would be up in arms.

The loans were paid.  They could not find anything more absurd to charge him with.  I support anyone or anything that confronts the corruption in our govenment and the media, because that is the far far larger threat.  Right now about all we have are people like Musk, Trump, Carlson, a few others who have enough power and influence.  Are they perfect?  Of course not.  :bc:   And incorrect on the Biden analogy.  Do you hear me talking about any of Joes old alleged scandals?  No.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The loans were paid.  They could not find anything more absurd to charge him with.  I support anyone or anything that confronts the corruption in our govenment and the media, because that is the far far larger threat.  Right now about all we have are people like Musk, Trump, Carlson, a few others who have enough power and influence.  Are they perfect?  Of course not.  :bc:   And incorrect on the Biden analogy.  Do you hear me talking about any of Joes old alleged scandals?  No.

Lying to get money is ok to you?

If you need the accountants to make you look goid, they make you look good. If you need them to sake you look bad, they make you look bad.

Business 101...

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Lying to get money is ok to you?

Thats an allegation by a biased prosecutor, not proof or a conviction.  Jeesh Steve did you even take an accounting or business law class ever?  Do you know Letitia James history?!  See Snakes response below.

Just now, Snake said:

If you need the accountants to make you look good, they make you look good. If you need them to sake you look bad, they make you look bad.

Business 101...

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ever write off a..... ahem... business lunch, wink, wink?

One thing I've never written off is food and I don't push my fuel expenses. Always claim less. 

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's the difference between TDS'ers and everyone else.  Nobody really feels the need to start threads and spam a site over & over when it comes to Biden.  Sure, there might be a few people who'd do that but for the most part it's the TDS'ers mentality of going nuts with every single song & dance revolving around Trump.  You like to play the "You must defend him!" card ... I'll stick with the, "Nobody would even talk about him if TDS'ers didn't have the need to post about him non stop." card.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So no problem with the level of corruption in the government and media.  I guess thats what Steve is saying.   :dunno:   Cuz he sure hasn't responded to it.  

Trump will fix all that...

This time!!!

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Trump will fix all that...

This time!!!

Who do YOU think can fix it?  You haven't even acknowledged that it exists.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That's the difference between TDS'ers and everyone else.  Nobody really feels the need to start threads and spam a site over & over when it comes to Biden.  Sure, there might be a few people who'd do that but for the most part it's the TDS'ers mentality of going nuts with every single song & dance revolving around Trump.  You like to play the "You must defend him!" card ... I'll stick with the, "Nobody would even talk about him if TDS'ers didn't have the need to post about him non stop." card.

So you're a Trumper again? Or you just feel the need to play referee? 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Who do YOU think can fix it?  You haven't even acknowledged that it exists.  :lol: 

I have. You're just to busy sucking on Trumps scrotum all the time to see it.

:fool:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you're a Trumper again? Or you just feel the need to play referee? 

I'm just calling out your ignorance.  Nothing more, nothing less.

No, I don't want Trump in 2024.  But if I'm left with the choice between him and Biden, he'll get my vote simply because voting for a 3rd party is a complete waste.  I will not vote for Trump in the primary.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm just calling out your ignorance.  Nothing more, nothing less.

No, I don't want Trump in 2024.  But if I'm left with the choice between him and Biden, he'll get my vote simply because voting for a 3rd party is a complete waste.  I will not vote for Trump in the primary.

Ignorance? I've stated many times I want someone other than Biden or Trump and it must be a republican. 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ignorance? I've stated many times I want someone other than Biden or Trump and it must be a republican. 

What adjective do you prefer I use, to describe your TDS levels and the need to project people are defending him?  Here's a perfect example ...  You mocked someone for claiming the overall success of Trump as a businessman, and how he's had 5 or 6 bankruptcies.  I pointed out he's had close to 500 successful business ventures.  For the mathematically challenged, that's a 99% success rate.  I would never have even responded, but your comment was ridiculous.  I'm talking MC level ridiculous.

Anyway - we could do this all day, and I'm not interested in it any longer.  Time to go mow my drought stricken lawn that's starting to show signs of weeds, and head to the golf course.  Enjoy whatever it is you plan to do today.

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What adjective do you prefer I use, to describe your TDS levels and the need to project people are defending him?  Here's a perfect example ...  You mocked someone for claiming the overall success of Trump as a businessman, and how he's had 5 or 6 bankruptcies.  I pointed out he's had close to 500 successful business ventures.  For the mathematically challenged, that's a 99% success rate.  I would never have even responded, but your comment was ridiculous.  I'm talking MC level ridiculous.

Anyway - we could do this all day, and I'm not interested in it any longer.  Time to go mow my drought stricken lawn that's starting to show signs of weeds, and head to the golf course.  Enjoy whatever it is you plan to do today.

The flip side being little to no disparaging remarks about the opposition..... but they will tell you how conservative they are.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

The flip side being little to no disparaging remarks about the opposition..... but they will tell you how conservative they are.

It's pretty obvious how bad Biden is. Also that's a reflection of how bad Trump was.

Both need to be put out to pasture for the good of everyone.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

It fun watching the Trumpers come to his defense. How many guys here are going to step up to the plate for Biden?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nailed it! 

Hes saying he's not a Trumper, but what im saying about Trump offends him!

I'll say it again. Strangest fucking phenomenon in are lifetime how a guy has cast a spell over so many people.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hes saying he's not a Trumper, but what im saying about Trump offends him!

I'll say it again. Strangest fucking phenomenon in are lifetime how a guy has cast a spell over so many people.

Like I have said many times, I believe the biggest reason Trump is liked is because they know he gets under the Dems skin. 

• Like 1