Check your account email address ×

Is college a scam?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It is now.

Cult really.

I can’t find the video with the stats but lots of large companies have been slowly drifting towards hiring high school grads more and more often 

They just hiring them and do hands on at work training 

maybe safer than hiring people who have been exposed to high doses of the DEI cult? 

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

I can’t find the video with the stats but lots of large companies have been slowly drifting towards hiring high school grads more and more often 

They just hiring them and do hands on at work training 

maybe safer than hiring people who have been exposed to high doses of the DEI cult? 

Word of advice, don't use pronouns on your resume.:lol:

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

fuck college unless you absolutely need it for your career path , like a Doctor or Lawyer. 

Agreed ... if I had boys, they wouldn't be following my footsteps at all - they'd be going to a trades school. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

My oldest will be starting his sophomore year of college this fall. He is starting to act somewhat wokey now. Basically called me and the wife racists this past weekend. Every time he says that I say "Everybody is racist, faggot. you dont like it then renounce your white privilege and pay for your own college and bills. You dont want to get a rep for spending white supremacist money" 

I guess he isnt all that opposed to living with racists after all... 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

My oldest will be starting his sophomore year of college this fall. He is starting to act somewhat wokey now. Basically called me and the wife racists this past weekend. Every time he says that I say "Everybody is racist, faggot. you dont like it then renounce your white privilege and pay for your own college and bills. You dont want to get a rep for spending white supremacist money" 

I guess he isnt all that opposed to living with racists after all... 

Both of mine have gone off the deep end. My daughter is the worst. She spews all the lib talking points to perfection. Even marched with her gay friends in the Chicago gay pride parade. Her head exploded when she found out mom voted for trump. She knew I would, but that set her off big time. Wife is way more of a conservative than I am. I’m more of a libertarian, just can’t stand these fucking libs as they seem to get crazier by the day.

• Like 2

Straight out of school I've offered kids $125k and they've chosen other jobs that paid more.  That's with zero experience.  That being said there are plenty of degrees which are pointless.  Just avoid those.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Straight out of school I've offered kids $125k and they've chosen other jobs that paid more.  That's with zero experience.  That being said there are plenty of degrees which are pointless.  Just avoid those.

:lol: 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3