Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If guns disappeared tmw USA would still have way more murder, crime and violence than Canada.

Quite true although your numbers would drop drastically immediately.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, HSR said:

Watching these guys squirm and dance around this fact just makes me :lol:

Conveniently ignored.

:suicide:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Quite true although your numbers would drop drastically immediately.

Maybe , but they will find a way with other weapons.  

Just look at our Prisons. Some of the most violent places to be on Earth. 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You start chopping hands off or killing those that killed. People will think twice. 

When I actually had a neighbor I robbed his beer fridge all the time!!! :lol:

On a serious note I get your point.

I dont beleive there is a deterant for many of these animals. 

Not only do they not value others lives , but they dont value their own either. 

Look at their life , for most it isnt something with value.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

That's why you just kill them off instead of costing the taxpayer money letting them  have gay sex in prison.

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

That's why you just kill them off instead of costing the taxpayer money letting them  have gay sex in prison.

works for me. But in all reality , the death penalty in many cases works best when it is not used. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually there is a deterant but it’s amazing how many humans choose not to engage in it. It’s called proper parenting. Being Ward and June Cleaver is never 100% guaranteed but when you see 70+% of blacks being raised in single family households , it won’t end well.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Actually there is a deterant but it’s amazing how many humans choose not to engage in it. It’s called proper parenting. Being Ward and June Cleaver is never 100% guaranteed but when you see 70+% of blacks being raised in single family households , it won’t end well.

The statistics are clear...Single motherhood is the largest precursor to poverty and incarnation. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

The statistics are clear...Single motherhood is the largest precursor to poverty and incarnation. 

And those welfare laws could be changed overnight.  I love the gun control arguments.  Good fucking luck getting the guns out of the hands of the criminals.  And the honest citizen gun owners too for that matter.  Change the culture, increasing the penalties and enforcement are the only ways anything will ever improve.  And minors with serious or multiple offenses don't get a pass either.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Well another incidence with plenty of warning signs beforehand. Acted agitated and wore bulletproof vest days before leading up to it losing it, amongst roommates.:flush:

Short trial, death penalty.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Short trial, death penalty.

Time to start getting medieval on these fuckers. I'm sure the victims families won't have an issue with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And those welfare laws could be changed overnight.  I love the gun control arguments.  Good fucking luck getting the guns out of the hands of the criminals.  And the honest citizen gun owners too for that matter.  Change the culture, increasing the penalties and enforcement are the only ways anything will ever improve.  And minors with serious or multiple offenses don't get a pass either.

Honestly, how in the fuck did we get to the point in this country where it seems we cater to the losers while tying the hands of decent people?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Time to start getting medieval on these fuckers. I'm sure the victims families won't have an issue with it.

Look fuckhead, we keep agreeing one of us will have to go...

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Honestly, how in the fuck did we get to the point in this country where it seems we cater to the losers while tying the hands of decent people?

EQUITY!!

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

EQUITY!!

When is the last time anything has been proposed to reward or help people who do the right thing?  We just get to pick up the check. :news:

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Look fuckhead, we keep agreeing one of us will have to go...

I'm gone July 31st for awhile. We can discuss it when I get back.

👌😉

34 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I think the motto was "Hope & Change" 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

CT had a death penalty.  Then two career criminals raped and killed a man’s wife and 2 daughters.  Then they set them on fire.  Suddenly the law was too barbaric and now these 2 scumbags get 3 hots and a cot.  Unbelievable.  I had 2 daughters about the same age so that hit close to home for some of us.  Google Petit family murder.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

CT had a death penalty.  Then two career criminals raped and killed a man’s wife and 2 daughters.  Then they set them on fire.  Suddenly the law was too barbaric and now these 2 scumbags get 3 hots and a cot.  Unbelievable.  I had 2 daughters about the same age so that hit close to home for some of us.  Google Petit family murder.

That is fucking awful…there are irredeemable evil bags of fuck among us and they absolutely do not deserve to live and I don’t even care if it’s a deterrent or not. In some cases swift, fierce and final retribution is the only course of action. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is fucking awful…there are irredeemable evil bags of fuck among us and they absolutely do not deserve to live and I don’t even care if it’s a deterrent or not. In some cases swift, fierce and final retribution is the only course of action. 

I've said for years, take these shit bags and put them into whatever death penalty suits 'em.  Then offer the execution up for Pay Per View (because there will be sadistic people who would pay to watch that stuff) ... and the proceeds go to the victims' families.  

• Like 2