Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

What could possibly cause your cities to become such dangerous shitholes?? Can't be guns because guns don't kill people:dunno: I read that on FS 1000's of times.

Poverty, lack of education and gang affiliations....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No strong father figure in the house hold. No human interactions with loving parents at a young age to gain empathy. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

We have all that up here :dunno: still don't need to carry.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

No strong father figure in the house hold. No human interactions with loving parents at a young age to gain empathy. 

To easy to access guns and no death penalty for killing someone. If they don't want to hand out death penalties I'm all for chopping off trigger fingers or even better start chopping some hands off.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

To easy to access guns and no death penalty for killing someone. If they don't want to hand out death penalties I'm all for chopping off trigger fingers or even better start chopping some hands off.

Wait a second - are you agreeing it's the lack of enforcing laws that are already on the books (or actually going for stricter laws that should be enforced)??  And HSR even liked that comment?  Isn't that what many of us have been saying from the beginning?

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Wait a second - are you agreeing it's the lack of enforcing laws that are already on the books (or actually going for stricter laws that should be enforced)??  And HSR even liked that comment?  Isn't that what many of us have been saying from the beginning?

That's what happens when some members can read passed the 2nd or 3rd sentence and be able to understand and comprehend what is being posted.  But some are limited to the 2nd or 3rd sentence before they get triggered.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yes, but you skipped over the first thing I said conveniently I noticed.

Just now, Doug said:

That's what happens when some members can read passed the 2nd or 3rd sentence and be able to understand and comprehend what is being posted.  But some are limited to the 2nd or 3rd sentence before they get triggered.

You conveniently missed what I said first as well.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You conveniently missed what I said first as well.

Not really.  I'm just not wasting my time reading back through the BS.

44 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Not really.  I'm just not wasting my time reading back through the BS.

It was 2 posts before yours and the one Bontz was replying to.

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That is all reactionary.  we need to stop it before it starts. 
People with empathy value life. Whether it is an animal or human.  
laws & police don’t stop crime, they punish for it. Shame, conscience, learning right from wrong keeps you from committing crimes.  Do you not rob your neighbors because it is against the law or because you know it is wrong? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

laws & police don’t stop crime, they punish for it. Shame, conscience, learning right from wrong keeps you from committing crimes.  Do you not rob your neighbors because it is against the law or because you know it is wrong? 

Well said.👊🏻

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

You start chopping hands off or killing those that killed. People will think twice. 

When I actually had a neighbor I robbed his beer fridge all the time!!! :lol:

On a serious note I get your point.

7 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It was 2 posts before yours and the one Bontz was replying to.

We all have our options and one is trying to keep his country from burning up.  Hopefully they implement some new laws to restrict who can possess matches and lighters to help prevent this problem.

I'll keep with the opion that we already have laws that can be imposed.  Use them to the full extent.  Until you do things will not change.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

You start chopping hands off or killing those that killed. People will think twice. 

When I actually had a neighbor I robbed his beer fridge all the time!!! :lol:

On a serious note I get your point.

We have much larger problem than guns in this country. A huge problem is, like everything else, you have people that want to push an agenda. Fear and money are great motivation.  They don’t care about kids getting shot, they care about using them for political gain. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We have much larger problem than guns in this country. A huge problem is, like everything else, you have people that want to push an agenda. Fear and money are great motivation.  They don’t care about kids getting shot, they care about using them for political gain. 

With the division that both parties are causing you will always have that. That's not going to change anytime soon, especially if Biden or Trump are potus again.

• Like 1

Perfect example.  Look how beautiful that little girl is. Can you even comprehend what kind of a heartless animal kills a mother and her daughter. 
More laws prevent this Sick ass piece of shit. 

7115F677-79C9-4BAF-9DF5-5A27D5E2271C.jpeg

B83437B5-9EA1-4950-AE26-710CB6E1723E.jpeg

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Perfect example.  Look how beautiful that little girl is. Can you even comprehend what kind of a heartless animal kills a mother and her daughter. 
More laws prevent this Sick ass piece of shit. 

7115F677-79C9-4BAF-9DF5-5A27D5E2271C.jpeg

B83437B5-9EA1-4950-AE26-710CB6E1723E.jpeg

Kill him. Gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

same

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Yeah I noticed that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

With the division that both parties are causing you will always have that. That's not going to change anytime soon, especially if Biden or Trump are potus again.

:lol:

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Watching these guys squirm and dance around this fact just makes me :lol:

If guns disappeared tmw USA would still have way more murder, crime and violence than Canada. 

Its our shitty Urban culture. Its brainwashed unsupervised kids from violent movies/games/music/internet. Its mental health and lack of empathy like stated. 

Ive been around plenty of Canadians and you Guys just arent the same. Hence why you get labeled "polite and nice"  . 

The worst City in Canada is Disneyland compared to LA, Chicago, Baltimore etc. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If guns disappeared tmw USA would still have way more murder, crime and violence than Canada. 

Its our shitty Urban culture. Its brainwashed unsupervised kids from violent movies/games/music/internet. Its mental health and lack of empathy like stated. 

Ive been around plenty of Canadians and you Guys just arent the same. Hence why you get labeled "polite and nice"  . 

The worst City in Canada is Disneyland compared to LA, Chicago, Baltimore etc. 

Spot on with urban culture.  Liberal law enforcement policies are what got us here.  Where you and I live is 180 degrees from places like Baltimore .  Fuck these urban hellscapes.

• Like 2