Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Good fucking luck getting the guns out of the hands of the criminals. 

Yup your right :thumbsup: You guys should let the strawman sales continue and just let your country's decent continue. There is obviously MUCH bigger problems to deal with like drag queens and cocaine in the WH!!!!!

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup your right :thumbsup: You guys should let the strawman sales continue and just let your country's decent continue. There is obviously MUCH bigger problems to deal with like drag queens and cocaine in the WH!!!!!

Who said they supported straw man purchases?  You seem more interested in shitting on the country than offering any solutions.  And given the totalitarian clown car you have running your country into the ground, it all seems kind of silly

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is fucking awful…there are irredeemable evil bags of fuck among us and they absolutely do not deserve to live and I don’t even care if it’s a deterrent or not. In some cases swift, fierce and final retribution is the only course of action. 

Some people just need a good killing. I can see being apprehensive with circumstantial evidence but when you have video or multiple independent witnesses.  Fry em. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Who said they supported straw man purchases?  You seem more interested in shitting on the country than offering any solutions.  And given the totalitarian clown car you have running your country into the ground, it all seems kind of silly

Stopping strawman sales would require new/improved laws which is something nobody here seems to want by all accounts.

We don't shoot our kids on a weekly basis so nice try. If you think a normal civilized society needs to teach gun drills to children at school that's fine. It's not something I would want my kids to NEED to do.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Stopping strawman sales would require new/improved laws which is something nobody here seems to want by all accounts.

We don't shoot our kids on a weekly basis so nice try. If you think a normal civilized society needs to teach gun drills to children at school that's fine. It's not something I would want my kids to NEED to do.

Nice try?  It’s been explained ad infinitum to you what is behind most of this and you think more laws are going to fix it.  They won’t.  Until the culture changes and criminals are locked up or put down nothing will change.  I live in the country, the suburbs and I worry not what happens in these trash urban areas that Democratic leadership has destroyed with their policies.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Until the culture changes

You better hope that happens soon because you guys kill more of your own than any 3rd world country. It's not a good look at all. Your gun sales system is flawed as is your enforcement of any laws.Seems like you guys aren't responsible enough to have guns by any standard.

6 hours ago, HSR said:

You better hope that happens soon because you guys kill more of your own than any 3rd world country. It's not a good look at all. Your gun sales system is flawed as is your enforcement of any laws.Seems like you guys aren't responsible enough to have guns by any standard.

Back out the inner city numbers and tell me how we look.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Back out the inner city numbers and tell me how we look.

So remove the parts of America that don't fit your standards? They are Americans too, own it. 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

So remove the parts of America that don't fit your standards? They are Americans too, own it. 

Standards? Of course they don't fit my standards. They're gang banging thugs. I'm glad you agree so strongly with going back to Mayor Rudy Giulianis policies and his broken window policing.  To be honest I never saw that coming. 

11 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Standards? Of course they don't fit my standards. They're gang banging thugs. I'm glad you agree so strongly with going back to Mayor Rudy Giulianis policies and his broken window policing.  To be honest I never saw that coming. 

Nice position assigning. It will take a lot more than whatever it is your talking about to fix the culture issues in the US. But don't worry, it won't fix itself and will only get worse,much worse. Boy will you show me then eh? Keep looking away and pointing fingers and ya get what ya deserve.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice position assigning. It will take a lot more than whatever it is your talking about to fix the culture issues in the US. But don't worry, it won't fix itself and will only get worse,much worse. Boy will you show me then eh? Keep looking away and pointing fingers and ya get what ya deserve.

I live in a wonderful rural area on a lake...you seldom get what you deserve, but always what you've earned. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

Own it. Looking away and pointing fingers,  Listen to you.  :lol:  What do you suggest exactly that hasn't already been proposed here? 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Own it. Looking away and pointing fingers,  Listen to you.  :lol:  What do you suggest exactly that hasn't already been proposed here? 

I'm done making suggestions, I'll just sit back and watch as your country continues to fall apart from the inside. Keep playing gotcha instead of working towards a solution and it won't take many more years.

You guys think carrying a gun is a show of freedom but in a free developed civilized society there should be no need to carry a gun and that is true freedom. Not living in fear of "what could happen if I don't have a gun". That's 3rd world country shit.

The need to teach your kids what to do in case of a shooter is fucking disgusting and you should feel shame.

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

I've said for years, take these shit bags and put them into whatever death penalty suits 'em.  Then offer the execution up for Pay Per View (because there will be sadistic people who would pay to watch that stuff) ... and the proceeds go to the victims' families.  

for decades I've said we should bring back PUBLIC executions 

oh well, this is just another no winners or losers mah gun thread that politicians will do literally NOTHING to change or alter for civilized people.  they've done a mahvelous job dividing the nation over the topic though.  

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I'm done making suggestions, I'll just sit back and watch as your country continues to fall apart from the inside. Keep playing gotcha instead of working towards a solution and it won't take many more years.

You guys think carrying a gun is a show of freedom but in a free developed civilized society there should be no need to carry a gun and that is true freedom. Not living in fear of "what could happen if I don't have a gun". That's 3rd world country shit.

The need to teach your kids what to do in case of a shooter is fucking disgusting and you should feel shame.

This is what is so obnoxious about you.  You think that any of us here are on board with any of it either?  As if you have any control of your own government.  As if anyone takes your "suggestions" seriously.  :lol: Just stfu, live in your one horse town and save your anti American bullshit for someone who gives a fuck about your opinion.  Seriously, you sound dumb.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

This is what is so obnoxious about you.  You think that any of us here are on board with any of it either?  As if you have any control of your own government.  As if anyone takes your "suggestions" seriously.  :lol: Just stfu, live in your one horse town and save your anti American bullshit for someone who gives a fuck about your opinion.  Seriously, you sound dumb.

I trigger you, that's good enough for me :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

When 'the Crown' says no guns for you, well....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I trigger you, that's good enough for me :thumbsup: 

Right right.  After 2 pages of utter self absorbed stupidity, I pop in a post over all of it.  That must be it.  Like I said, you're dumb.