Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The way he followed Badger around insulting him was juvenile as hell.  And then play Billy Badass with the ban hammer and barking commands at people.  Its a bad joke.  Not sure what Badger said to get himself banned, but guarantee HSR was in the middle of it throwing gas on the fire.  He's a fucking clown.  And so isn't his sidekick.

Yeah from what i see there is a few that seems to fall on there own sword. But you're right about following around and constant bullshit from deepthroat and his gang of idioits

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Yeah from what i see there is a few that seems to fall on there own sword. But you're right about following around and constant bullshit from deepthroat and his gang of idioits

Take Marks advice and ignore them  :dunno:  You guys sound like a bunch of women complaining..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Take Marks advice and ignore them  :dunno:  You guys sound like a bunch of women complaining..

It really doesn't bother me, Once you dazzle them with something intelligent. They seem to fuck off pretty qiuck 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He's been insulting my marital life and professional life for some time.  No difference in my mind, yet you're just fine with it.  I don't expect you to know the difference either because you're both dumb as fuck.  So too fucking bad you double standard asshole.  Oh, and eat a dick, mmmmk?

Deepfaggot acts like a woman scorned.  Maybe the bottom transition surgery isn't going well and the hormones are imbalanced.

Look at the number of threads bumped a day here.  No one follows anyone around.  Some people say stupid shit and others call them out.  If you don't want to be called out don't say stupid shit.  

Love how the whole group of magatards are now playing the victim card when they belittle and abuse snowrider and mainecat incessantly.  They act more like pussy ass liberals than conservatives.  Whiny little bitches.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Look at the number of threads bumped a day here.  No one follows anyone around.  Some people say stupid shit and others call them out.  If you don't want to be called out don't say stupid shit.  

Love how the whole group of magatards are now playing the victim card when they belittle and abuse snowrider and mainecat incessantly.  They act more like pussy ass liberals than conservatives.  Whiny little bitches.

Just hold on and soon your buddy will be a long to give you a little reach around

3,  2,  1

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You need a kleenex?

• Like 2

Too bad that we couldn't have something like a virtual fist fight forum on here. It'd be phenomenal! I think that some of us boomers could hold our own against some of you young whippersnappers.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

It really doesn't bother me, Once you dazzle them with something intelligent. They seem to fuck off pretty qiuck 

23b4a4e25ccad9728c0ee53310723b65.gif

52 minutes ago, toslow said:

Just hold on and soon your buddy will be a long to give you a little reach around

3,  2,  1

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

23b4a4e25ccad9728c0ee53310723b65.gif

Ah yes there it is