Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You just described yourself to a T.  Still slopping up covid nonsense on the board 20 times a day.  Wake up.

Says the guy who is scared to leave his basement.

Explains why you are wrong on basically everything.

You share a brain with a cockroach.:lol:

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The dr of literature found the bombshell! This must have been why they were trying to hide it for 75 years!

But then there's Israel's independent testing that found the similar efficacy, and then moderna, and then J&J...

Will this latest bombshell be in "i love pictures of myself" Brook Jacksons 'lawsuit of the century' that was dismissed? Appeals don't seem to be going to well. 

:lol:

Still believe the bullsit.:lol:

15 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Less than 20% of crimes are committed with a legally purchased weapon.  That number drops to single digits when you look at NRA membership. 

Nope you're wrong @Snake said it's 0% and now he's scared to back up his yap.

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At least 5x.  

Eh, yeah - I probably log into FS 4-5x per day.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Still believe the bullsit.:lol:

Keep posting the bullshit! ;)

• Like 1

So back on topic. With this amazing new information provided by @Snake all we need now is a list of all the people in the area of the cocaine and we can cross all the legal gun owners off the list because obviously they don't commit any crimes. That should narrow it down drastically. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Fill the joint with diversity hires then wonder why a bag of blow was found 30 feet from the situation room... :lol:

Oh now it's a race issue and not a Hunter issue. When one theory gets blown out of the water just create another right? No possible way it could be a white male legal gun owner right ? God damn you're full of shit.

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

How many of you actually think they didn't know exactly who that bag belonged to within hours of it being found?

The big question is will we ever be told the truth?

100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

How many of you actually think they didn't know exactly who that bag belonged to within hours of it being found?

In the grand scheme of things what does it matter. Who's would it have to be that would make one bit of difference? It would be in the news for 1 day and talked about on FS for a year :lol:

I'm with ya @Stephen Hawking - I think they know who it is, too.  And although I do agree, mostly, with the hall monitor & how nothing would really come of this, there are two pieces of it which make it somewhat interesting.  I'm not saying it's Hunter's (in fact, I highly doubt it's his) but let's just say for argument's sake it WAS Hunter's blow.  His latest plea agreement makes this a huge story.  From a PBS article:

Hunter Biden is set to plead guilty to a pair of federal misdemeanor charges for failing to pay his taxes. The agreement also calls for him to admit to felony gun possession. He won't face prosecution, so long as he remains drug-free for two years and doesn't commit additional crimes.

The second piece to this is, the long list of drug policy & convictions that Biden has sponsored.  What's good for thee is not good for me ... that's not very helpful in a re-election campaign.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

From what I just heard there are no cameras actually inside The area where the Coke was found.... Just cameras on the outside where they can see who may have possibly came in with it...... I doubt we will ever find out, especially if it's a staffer or Hunter himself. The lid will be sealed tight.

19 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It was Trump!

21 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Within 30 minutes.  Anyone who doesn't believe that is a fucking moron.

Hall Monitor comes to mind.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm with ya @Stephen Hawking - I think they know who it is, too.  And although I do agree, mostly, with the hall monitor & how nothing would really come of this, there are two pieces of it which make it somewhat interesting.  I'm not saying it's Hunter's (in fact, I highly doubt it's his) but let's just say for argument's sake it WAS Hunter's blow.  His latest plea agreement makes this a huge story.  From a PBS article:

Hunter Biden is set to plead guilty to a pair of federal misdemeanor charges for failing to pay his taxes. The agreement also calls for him to admit to felony gun possession. He won't face prosecution, so long as he remains drug-free for two years and doesn't commit additional crimes.

The second piece to this is, the long list of drug policy & convictions that Biden has sponsored.  What's good for thee is not good for me ... that's not very helpful in a re-election campaign.

Basically this, if it were Hunter.....he will be protected at all costs

that-is-why1196.jpg

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Within 30 minutes.  Anyone who doesn't believe that is a fucking moron.

Hall Monitor comes to mind.

The whole thing is fishy and smells like a cover-up. They've already changed the location of where the Coke was found three times. We will never know the truth I'm pretty convinced of that.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

"Yeah, we don't have cameras in that part of the White House."

Legal gun owners don't commit crimes.

What a moron.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Yeah, we don't have cameras in that part of the White House."

Yeah...pretty convenient .... But if it were the "coup" of January 6th that penetrated the White House...you know they would have cameras every square inch and wouldn't have missed a thing.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

46 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Basically this, if it were Hunter.....he will be protected at all costs

that-is-why1196.jpg

Are they taking his word or actually drug testing him?

Never mind, I already know the answer.

:lmao:

• Haha 1