Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody is changing your mind that's for sure.

Naomi Wolf just reported yesterday that's Pfizer's trial removed over 220 vaxxed cases from their trials or they would have had negative efficacy.  It was a dud from the beginning that you fell for.

Biggest scam ever, but then what is Pfizer's track record?:lol:

I just wanna travel.

How about you go over to the pedo movie thread and answer my question you've been avoiding.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

How about you go over to the pedo movie thread and answer my question you've been avoiding.

Its not showing in Canada.  I've watched hours of clips and commentary from from Jim and Tim.

I've also paid it forward for others.

Did you?

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

How did we get to talking gun deaths in this thread also? :lol:

I just had to point out @Snake utter bullshit that he made up. He's getting desperate so he dragged the topic over here.

Its not showing in Canada.  I've watched hours of clips and commentary from from Jim and Tim.

I've also paid it forward for others.

Did you?

A simple no would suffice.

No I have not.

So just like India you haven't seen the movie either.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

A simple no would suffice.

No I have not.

So just like India you haven't seen the movie either.

I have a pretty good idea of India dude, your opinion is of no value.  You have zero standards.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I have a pretty good idea of India dude, your opinion is of no value.  You have zero standards.:lol:

Thank you.

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not hard to do from a desk. 

Work is supposed to be done from a desk.

No wonder employment is up.. it takes 2 people to do the job of one due to malingering.....

Your wife skipped that trip for good reason.

Yet you've never been there.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Work is supposed to be done from a desk.

No wonder employment is up.. it takes 2 people to do the job of one due to malingering.....

Do you have a link to back up your claims that legal gun owners don't commit crimes or will you admit you made that up?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Do you have a link to back up your claims that legal gun owners don't commit crimes or will you admit you made that up?

What the sweet fuck are you talking about Nook?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Anything that keeps the spotlight on just how corrupt this administration is, is ok with me.  Sooner or later most of the public who's still asleep to it, will wake up.  The Republicans are pretty much useless as tits on a bull in all of it.  No impeachments, no defunding, just a shit ton of platitudes, fake outrage, keeping the country divided and at each others throats.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are the cockroaches, even after a nuclear holocaust, the last remaining species on the planet, still won't know what went wrong.:lol:

You just described yourself to a T.  Still slopping up covid nonsense on the board 20 times a day.  Wake up.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The house painter talking about accomplishments.

Pure fucking gold.:lol:

Says the guy who is scared to leave his basement.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My nose, noes better.:lol:

Explains why you are wrong on basically everything.

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Naomi Wolf just reported yesterday that's Pfizer's trial removed over 220 vaxxed cases from their trials or they would have had negative efficacy.  It was a dud from the beginning that you fell for.

The dr of literature found the bombshell! This must have been why they were trying to hide it for 75 years!

But then there's Israel's independent testing that found the similar efficacy, and then moderna, and then J&J...

Will this latest bombshell be in "i love pictures of myself" Brook Jacksons 'lawsuit of the century' that was dismissed? Appeals don't seem to be going to well. 

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Less than 20% of crimes are committed with a legally purchased weapon.  That number drops to single digits when you look at NRA membership. 

Just now, akvanden said:

The dr of literature found the bombshell! This must have been why they were trying to hide it for 75 years!

But then there's Israel's independent testing that found the similar efficacy, and then moderna, and then J&J...

Will this latest bombshell be in "i love pictures of myself" Brook Jacksons 'lawsuit of the century' that was dismissed? Appeals don't seem to be going to well. 

Wow dude.. you sound boosted....

• Thanks 1