Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

It appears as if they were caught in yet another lie....the first family (including Hunter) was in the whitehouse on Friday evening. 

Why is it illegal to lie to the govt but perfectly legal for them to lie to you?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

As to be expected. A Maga link asking for money. :lol:

I missed that because I was too busy watching the videos.  Man you are obsessed.  BTW, how much money do you contribute to political campaigns?  Me......ZERO.  :lol: 

Back to the video......do you think Hunter was coked up in that clip?  I thought it was pretty obvious.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I missed that because I was too busy watching the videos.  Man you are obsessed.  BTW, how much money do you contribute to political campaigns?  Me......ZERO.  :lol: 

Back to the video......do you think Hunter was coked up in that clip?  I thought it was pretty obvious.

None.

I honestly dgaf what Hunter does. I want the Bidens and Trump gone.

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can someone pinpoint the exact moment cocaine in the WH became kosher?

Just curious...

Mid 1980's when a branch of the WH started importing coke to supply your citizens

This is just strange. The alt left knows that hunter is a drug addict. Yet they’re desperate to say that the cocaine couldn’t be his. Like it’s just not possible that the drugs were his even though it’s most likely it was his. 

friggin weirdos 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

This is just strange. The alt left knows that hunter is a drug addict. Yet they’re desperate to say that the cocaine couldn’t be his. Like it’s just not possible that the drugs were his even though it’s most likely it was his. 

friggin weirdos 

And here you are frothing at the mouth hoping it is Hunters. :lol:

Two of the same, yet different.

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

friggin weirdos 

What's strange is how naive people like you are to think he's the only one to step foot in the White House that does cocaine. That's just pure fixation. So say Hunter gets caught and goes down for it. Who fucking cares, Biden will still be president. What are the Trumpers hoping to gain from this?

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Wouldn't know I haven't done it since the mid 90's. I have a sister that is an opioid addict so I stay away from that sort of thing.

Hey @DriftBusta why are you thanking me for this post? I gotta ask, why are you so insecure with your own life that you continuously create your own persona for other members to cut them down? Seriously calling me a lifelong cokehead when you now NOTHING about me is just pathetic and you do it to everyone. Calling guys Jiffy Lube workers? Really?Every time you give your projection of a member screams insecurity.

I've never seen a member so desire the approval of a website as I've seen with you. You need accolade for every thing you do in your attempt to impress everyone here.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

What's strange is how naive people like you are to think he's the only one to step foot in the White House that does cocaine. That's just pure fixation. So say Hunter gets caught and goes down for it. Who fucking cares, Biden will still be president. What are the Trumpers hoping to gain from this?

The only people that get into the White House without a full search are Biden and family, according to bongino 

this fettish you have for defending hunter is certainly strange. But you always have been one to be led around by the nose by media 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

The only people that get into the White House without a full search are Biden and family, according to bongino 

this fettish you have for defending hunter is certainly strange. But you always have been one to be led around by the nose by media 

So everyone has to drop their trousers and underwear and show security your privates to get in the White House?

Wow I didn't know that. Thanks bongino :lol:

Nobody is defending Hunter.

Just now, HSR said:

So everyone has to drop their trousers and underwear and show security your privates to get in the White House?

Wow I didn't know that. Thanks bongino :lol:

Nobody is defending Hunter.

Could hunter have taken cocaine into the White House?

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Could hunter have taken cocaine into the White House?

What does that prove? Yes he could have.

Could some else have brought it? Absolutely.

Case closed.

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Bongino hasn't been a SS agent for 12 years, but I'm sure he's still in the loop. Especially with his political views being what they are concerning the administration that's holding office presently.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What does that prove? Yes he could have.

Could some else have brought it? Absolutely.

Case closed.

So we agree that it could be hunters coke 

not sure why you’re having a hissy fit over us agreeing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

So we agree that it could be hunters coke 

not sure why you’re having a hissy fit over us agreeing 

Sorry but I'm with most of the forum in that its not Hunters. Sorry your a cuckold to MSM.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry bit I'm with most of the forum in that its not Hunters. Sorry your a cuckold to MSM.

Yeah being a sheep in the herd has worked out so well for you historically 

• Like 1