Check your account email address ×

Trump really is hated a lot

Imagine that.  Piece of shit dumbass and people don't like him?  People don't like Biden either, but he got way more votes than Trump which tells a story.  Come on R's, get someone in worth a shit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Imagine that.  Piece of shit dumbass and people don't like him?  People don't like Biden either, but he stole more votes than Trump which tells a story.  Come on R's, get someone in worth a shit!

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's game over..... People are pissed and know what's going on and Trump himself said gloves are off this time when he is back in office.

He's got my vote to find out, they obviously are so afraid of him, what are they hiding.?

• Like 2

“You know, I've been hitting him much differently than I have, because I've always respected the office. And then when they indicted me for nothing, I said, 'Now the gloves are off,'" Trump told a Pickens, South Carolina, rally, which aired live on Newsmax. "Now we have to say it like it is. He's a crook. Under crooked Joe Biden. I never called him that. I took the name away from Hillary Clinton. We call her beautiful Hillary now.

"Now it's crooked Joe, because it's a much more appropriate name right now for this man who's just destroying our country."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

“When I get back in office, I will appoint a real special prosecutor to investigate every detail of the Biden crime family of corruption. So incredible,” Trump said, drawing a roar from the crowd. 

And again, out of respect for the office of president, I would never be talking this way even knowing a lot of this stuff. I have too much respect for the office. But once they do what they did to me and to you, by doing what they did – so corrupt – I said, “Now the gloves are off from that standpoint.” What they’ve done is so terrible, so I’ll speak differently than I would have three weeks ago, because you’ve never heard me use this kind of language. I wouldn’t want to out of respect for our country and for the office, but we really have no choice. These people are sick. 

Really Mr. Tump? Too much respect? I disagree 

Edited by Pete

1 hour ago, Pete said:

“When I get back in office, I will appoint a real special prosecutor to investigate every detail of the Biden crime family of corruption. So incredible,” Trump said, drawing a roar from the crowd. 

And again, out of respect for the office of president, I would never be talking this way even knowing a lot of this stuff. I have too much respect for the office. But once they do what they did to me and to you, by doing what they did – so corrupt – I said, “Now the gloves are off from that standpoint.” What they’ve done is so terrible, so I’ll speak differently than I would have three weeks ago, because you’ve never heard me use this kind of language. I wouldn’t want to out of respect for our country and for the office, but we really have no choice. These people are sick. 

Really Mr. Tump? Too much respect? I disagree 

WOW, Breitbart and Newsmax... and Trump is going to himself appoint a special counsel to investigate a former potus?  Isn't this exactly what the hypocrites here have accused Biden of doing? 

You dumb twats are hilarious... 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

WOW, Breitbart and Newsmax... and Trump is going to himself appoint a special counsel to investigate a former potus?  Isn't this exactly what the hypocrites here have accused Biden of doing? 

You dumb twats are hilarious... 

That is one of my biggest issues with the two party fight fest.  People are so wrapped up in a party platform that they have lost sight of the big picture.  The whole works turns into a game of back and forth.

Honest to god, if you changed the names the talk sounds the same from both sides.  What an incredible waste of time and effort.  The arguments sound an awful lot like the grade school playground. 

But, "Billy said it's true,"

"Billy's a liar."

The stuff goes back and forth with the rest of the kids taking sides.  In the end there's a fight and no one seems to know or care if Billy was telling the truth.

There is some irony to the Trumper argument.  He actually looked like he was different.  He came across like the truth actually mattered and keeping it simple was important.  As time passes, he throws more B.S. and whines more than the wildest of the left.  The dude is turning into the "Karen" of politics.

It seems hard to believe that these yahoos think we are this dumb, but we keep getting the same game.  It's time to stop making heroes out of playground popularity contestants and actually get down to doing business.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Biden vs Trump again :suicide:

Lose / Lose situation 

Sorry there Chumley, America wasn’t losing under Trump. America is losing now under the radical Democrat fascist regime.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Sorry there Chumley, America wasn’t losing under Trump. America is losing now under the radical Democrat fascist regime.

Hard to say how things would be different with Trump after the pandemic. The border situation would likely be the same. There would likely be more civil unrest in the usual places. Russia likely wouldn't have invaded Ukraine. Gas still would've went up.democrats feelings would be hurt instead of Republicans. Oh and Jan 6th wouldn't have happened.  Imo Trump should've never been allowed to run again just for causing that to happen. 

Edited by Steve753
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's game over..... People are pissed and know what's going on and Trump himself said gloves are off this time when he is back in office.

He's got my vote to find out, they obviously are so afraid of him, what are they hiding.?

Never underestimate the stupid.  The will beat you with experience.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hard to say how things would be different with Trump after the pandemic. The border situation would likely be the same. There would likely be more civil unrest in the usual places. Russia likely wouldn't have invaded Ukraine. Gas still would've went up.democrats feelings would be hurt instead of Republicans. Oh and Jan 6th wouldn't have happened.  Imo Trump should've never been allowed to run again just for causing that to happen. 

The plandemic was a scam to accelerate un 2030.

Fucking idiot.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The plandemic was a scam to accelerate un 2030.

Fucking idiot.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He won the last one.

No he didn't.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

No he didn't.

Kinda like Jimmy Hoffa. We’ll never know 100% positively. Shenanigans took place that’s for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Kinda like Jimmy Hoffa. We’ll never know 100% positively. Shenanigans took place that’s for sure.

Everyone knows what happened to Hoffa. The mafia made him disappear. 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I will say it again……

Republicans are great at giving Americans what they DON’T want.

Like a boarder?

Like $2 gas?

Like 1.4% inflation?

Like record employment for minorities?

I can see how that would piss you off....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Like a boarder?

Like $2 gas?

Like 1.4% inflation?

Like record employment for minorities?

I can see how that would piss you off....

Screenshot_20230702_110258.jpg