Check your account email address ×

overtime rule change?

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

all washes out in the end just on a diff check. if they really need the cash they can book all that vacation and go work a 2nd temp job and get double time not just time and 1/2.

I don't give a shit my phone is always on and e mail never stops .   after 5 it is called a service call after 8 or weekend a emergency and I pay the guys or my self  accordingly. usually a emergency I take because I want the quick 350 for the first 15min

the fucking shit you and some other bozos defend with the gop is quite comical. if the dems pulled this shit you'd be irate. don't even try denying it. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'd rather have the choice than my employer. 

then u should have refinanced the house a few times to get the business off the ground and a few more times when times were lean then u would be the boss and could make the rules u wanted .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

then u should have refinanced the house a few times to get the business off the ground and a few more times when times were lean then u would be the boss and could make the rules u wanted .

just stfu :lol:

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so u would rather have the ot check than the extra paid days off for sled trips? yeah though so

Yes. I want the money if I'm working overtime. 

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

now, yeah, there is more choice. cause the employer would rather pay the comp time.  with this new policy however, the employer has more power. but that's the republican way. 

Are you serious?  So you think the employer benefits more by them taking a day or two off?  Do you know how business works?  

I'll bet this goes over huge with middle America.  I've known a lot of blue college friends over the years....and time off is what they love.  

• Gold Member

I read it as the employer can choose when the comp time is used but the worker got to choose between time or pay.  I guess I read it wrong.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the fucking shit you and some other bozos defend with the gop is quite comical. if the dems pulled this shit you'd be irate. don't even try denying it. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so don't work there . . listen any one worth keeping around the boss knows it and will do what is what his worker wants to keep him around . that is the way it is .

I never knew we needed laws for this. I just worked it out with the boss. Sometimes I took the dough and sometimes I took time off. Why all the fuss?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Are you serious?  So you think the employer benefits more by them taking a day or two off?  Do you know how business works?  

I'll bet this goes over huge with middle America.  I've known a lot of blue college friends over the years....and time off is what they love.  

:lol: you are so full of shit. 9 out of 10 blue collar employees i know take the OT whenever they can because they want the money. they'd be pissed as hell if they;re now told they would get comp time instead. what fucking world do you live in? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you are so full of shit. 9 out of 10 blue collar employees i know take the OT whenever they can because they want the money. they'd be pissed as hell if they;re now told they would get comp time instead. what fucking world do you live in? 

You seriously don't have a clue what you are talking about. :lol:

But it's entertaining!

IMG_1944.JPG

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If R's were all for it and D's were all against it there is 0% chance this is a good idea for the worker. Fuck that shit

Are you following what the D's are up to right now?  Right?  If the R's wrote up Obamacare word for word by the fucking letter the same bill, the Dems would object. And they've even admitted it.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If R's were all for it and D's were all against it there is 0% chance this is a good idea for the worker. Fuck that shit

not at all just shows where we are at .

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what? u think every boss just walked in started a business making piles of cash with no sacrifice ?

news flash  

well fuck, why draw the line there? take away vacation, bennies, holidays, weekend, etc. i mean after all, someone took a chance :lmao:

well fuck, why draw the line there? take away vacation, bennies, holidays, weekend, etc. i mean after all, someone took a chance :lmao:

:lol:

You're a good Democrat Slinger.

IMG_1870.JPG

• Like 1

like I said every one I know that has workers worth keeping know what they are worth and treat them as such and the ones that are extremely ez to replace are treated that way prett much because that is what they deserve . the way it is