Check your account email address ×

overtime rule change?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i correspond with blue collar workers daily at work. you?

No, I do not.  I don't have to go to work.  SBYL.  But since you do, you should spread your librul propoganda to them though.  Have them complain to management over this before it gets out of control!!!   

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I do not.  I don't have to go to work.  SBYL.  But since you do, you should spread your librul propoganda to them though.  Have them complain to management over this before it gets out of control!!!   

personally i don't think you get out much at all 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i correspond with blue collar workers daily at work. you?

every single day and I know what every one of them is worth and what they make for me or cost me and how hard it would be to find some one to fill there spot .

Just now, Snoslinger said:

personally i don't think you get out much at all 

"Personally"? :lol:

Don't worry about my life.  I'm good!

Hey, I thought all this stuff about Trump just made you laugh?  You don't seem very fucking jolly.  What gives?

:umad:

• Gold Member

My ot is double time in my right to work state.  Literally if I was to work 1 20 hour shift  it would get me the other 6 days off but paid for 40 hours.

Both the union and employer didn't like my 3 days on at 13 1/3 hour proposal on straight time. 3 days on and 4 days off.

Edited by BOHICA

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you following what the D's are up to right now?  Right?  If the R's wrote up Obamacare word for word by the fucking letter the same bill, the Dems would object. And they've even admitted it.

Are you fucking braindead , serious fucking question. The r's did the same shit for 8 years before this. They had 8 years to come up with a plan for healthcare and they have got nothing , nothing.

The D's did it for 8 years before that for Bush and the R's did it more or less for 8 years before that for Willy

You'd have to be literally the dumbest motherfucking momo here to think the D's are doing something new and uncalled for by being obstructionists :lol: 

Well?????

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Are you fucking braindead , serious fucking question. The r's did the same shit for 8 years before this. They had 8 years to come up with a plan for healthcare and they have got nothing , nothing.

The D's did it for 8 years before that for Bush and the R's did it more or less for 8 years before that for Willy

You'd have to be literally the dumbest motherfucking momo here to think the D's are doing something new and uncalled for by being obstructionists :lol: 

Well?????

Shut the fuck up you little whiner.  Jesus!  You can't find enough new things to complain about everyday about how our government is out to get you.  Boogity boogity boogity!!!!!!!!!!!

It's comical as hell.  Another little hater just gonna be heard!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shut the fuck up you little whiner.  Jesus!  You can't find enough new things to complain about everyday about how our government is out to get you.  Boogity boogity boogity!!!!!!!!!!!

It's comical as hell.  Another little hater just gonna be heard!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I thought , you may be the absolute dumbest motherfucker here. You make some of the most retarded comments on this site and then when someone corrects your braindead fucking ass you make posts like above. MN Momo is exactly you .....Snowrider nailed your faggot low IQ as  ......you're the new 79

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Id be pissed of to if I had to live in fucking Indiana  

You dont live in MN , you live in the shithole below hinkley 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like I thought , you may be the absolute dumbest motherfucker here. You make some of the most retarded comments on this site and then when someone corrects your braindead fucking ass you make posts like above. MN Momo is exactly you .....Snowrider nailed your faggot low IQ as  ......you're the new 79

Keep dreaming shit bird.  If you think you are in the same intellectual boat me, well, you keep on hating to hate hating.  

And go suck SR's dick out of my sight.  Faggots!

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Id be pissed of to if I had to live in fucking Indiana  

Ya, he was much more pleasant individual when he lived up north.  He was so full of life when he lived up north.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really I thought I lived on tonka

Dude.  He's in fucking Indiana!!!!!! Where death goes to die! :lol:

What a little hating PUTZ!  "The government is trying to take my shit!"

Yeah...they are targeting people that live in po-ass-dunk ndiana! :lol:

Just now, BOHICA said:

Ya, he was much more pleasant individual when he lived up north.  He was so full of life when he lived up north.

well it has been yrs the last time I was in that shit hole state but I would be pissed if I had to live there . fuck that life is to short I would not do it

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well it has been yrs the last time I was in that shit hole state but I would be pissed if I had to live there . fuck that life is to short I would not do it

Seriously , you live in a concrete jungle surrounded by stinky somalis and bottom of the barrel savages. I would fucking kill myself before I lived on "tonka" as the faggot put it

I did not read all the post so this may have been pointed out. Employer will say when the time off is allowed, employee loses time and half pay as they just get the hours back, and time off could be three hours in the middle of your shift.....fuck ya....go gop, fuck the workers.

Just now, Boered said:

I did not read all the post so this may have been pointed out. Employer will say when the time off is allowed, employee loses time and half pay as they just get the hours back, and time off could be three hours in the middle of your shift.....fuck ya....go gop, fuck the workers.

exactly

ok I had 1 good thing happen to me in Indiana when I was 15 . my first 20 min stand in a box truck in the red lobster parking lot . she was the check in girl and I was traveling through going to work for a buds dad selling tomb thumb mini doughnuts at a fair .

other wise nothing   good to say about that shit hole

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Seriously , you live in a concrete jungle surrounded by stinky somalis and bottom of the barrel savages. I would fucking kill myself before I lived on "tonka" as the faggot put it

no that would be Minneapolis and your party is the one who brought them in U should be proud of what your people did

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no that would be Minneapolis and your party is the one who brought them in U should be proud of what your people did

"your party"

sweet fuck are you dumb , just fucking braindead

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok I had 1 good thing happen to me in Indiana when I was 15 . my first 20 min stand in a box truck in the red lobster parking lot . she was the check in girl and I was traveling through going to work for a buds dad selling tomb thumb mini doughnuts at a fair .

other wise nothing   good to say about that shit hole

those doughnuts are fucking addictive.