Check your account email address ×

As I predicted- Fox News Host Wildly Accuses US Government of -- Orchestrating Attempted Coup in Russia.

Fox News Host Wildly Accuses US Government of -- Orchestrating Attempted Coup in Russia.

Source: Mediaite

Fox & Friends Saturday co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy repeatedly accused the United States of possibly orchestrating the unfolding coup in Russia. 

On Friday into Saturday morning, chaos erupted in Russia as the Wagner paramilitary group headed by Yevgeny Prigozhin began to stage what is being called an armed insurrection at this point, claiming control of two Russian cities and calling into question Vladimir Putin’s control of regular Russian military forces. The Wagner forces are heading toward Moscow. 

On this week’s edition of Fox & Friends Saturday, co-hosts Pete Hegseth, Rachel Campos-Duffy, and Will Cain interfiewed author Rebeka Koffler, and later K.T. McFarland, about the unfolding situation. Both guests agreed with Campos-Duffy’s speculation that the U.S. could be behind the coup attempt: 

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-in-fox-news-host-wildly-accuses-us-government-of-orchestrating-attempted-coup-in-russia/ 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Man…..that Joe guy is sharp…..orchestrating a Russia. coup after leveraging Ukraine for personal gain…..balancing two systems of justice…..and some claim he’s already dead….not bad for a ‘dead’ guy :lol: 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Haven't started drinking yet and I think it'll be wheels turning at 10am or so, so probably best keep it under 30.

Slacker, I'm 3 deep already on this rainy CNY day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Man…..that Joe guy is sharp…..orchestrating a Russia. coup after leveraging Ukraine for personal gain…..balancing two systems of justice…..and some claim he’s already dead….not bad for a ‘dead’ guy :lol: 

He actually sink the Titanic. I seen it on the intranets.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Predict how many Hamm's I will drink before midnight tonight.

I'm 6 Captain's and a shot of Doctor into the day ... the first 18 holes of golf sucked, but the 19th hole is pretty damn good.  I'll try to keep up with ya & see how we measure up by midnight :bc:

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm 6 Captain's and a shot of Doctor into the day ... the first 18 holes of golf sucked, but the 19th hole is pretty damn good.  I'll try to keep up with ya & see how we measure up by midnight :bc:

Heading over to beerthirty.  Tito's and water with some shots of salted carmal whiskey on the menu. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

distraction-time.jpg

Snoputz lock in step. He's been bringing up Russia all day. He's such a good little minion.

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fox News Host Wildly Accuses US Government of -- Orchestrating Attempted Coup in Russia.

Fox & Friends Saturday co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy repeatedly accused the United States of possibly orchestrating the unfolding coup in Russia. 

On Friday into Saturday morning, chaos erupted in Russia as the Wagner paramilitary group headed by Yevgeny Prigozhin began to stage what is being called an armed insurrection at this point, claiming control of two Russian cities and calling into question Vladimir Putin’s control of regular Russian military forces. The Wagner forces are heading toward Moscow. 

On this week’s edition of Fox & Friends Saturday, co-hosts Pete Hegseth, Rachel Campos-Duffy, and Will Cain interfiewed author Rebeka Koffler, and later K.T. McFarland, about the unfolding situation. Both guests agreed with Campos-Duffy’s speculation that the U.S. could be behind the coup attempt: 

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-in-fox-news-host-wildly-accuses-us-government-of-orchestrating-attempted-coup-in-russia/ 

Analysis / Bias

In review, Mediaite reports news with a left-leaning bias through both story selection and wording such as this, Trump Fumes After Watching MSNBC, Takes Aim at Parent Company: ‘Such Lies’ and Trump’s Bizarre Statement About the Moon and Mars Rockets Across Twitter. This latter story is sourced from just tweets. Sourcing, in general, seems to come from social media and Youtube videos frequently.

Story selection almost always favors the left and utilizes sensational headlines. Generally, this is a strongly left-leaning source that selects stories that favor the left and does not always source properly.

I'm done ... ended up with 3 more Captains in me, a Strawberry Vodka / Lemonade drink that my dad made for me & my wife, while joining them for supper tonight, and a bottle of Kona for an after meal drink.  Saturday night and it's not even 10PM and I'm pretty well ready to call it a night!!   On the road by 9AM to head over to Chippewa Falls tomorrow and some more booze at my brother-in-law's brewery/distillery.  Something tells me Monday is gonna be a long day.

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Hey, Nostradamus!

Predict how many Hamm's in I am in by midnight, you fucker.

I gots the Foo Fighters and Fuel just fucking ripping in the shop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Hey, Nostradamus!

Predict how many Hamm's in I am in by midnight, you fucker.

I gots the Foo Fighters and Fuel just fucking ripping in the shop.

Spent some quality time with them one fine evening...

20150911_230501.thumb.jpg.1158eb20f12649e860260e5a71d3cafc.jpg20150911_234911.thumb.jpg.0210950dd6a78dc17bd3bd8a99924086.jpg