Check your account email address ×

All these Bogus indictments are helping the GOAT !!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yup....just like I said. More the merrier for Trump.!:thumbsup: Most see what's going on.   Unprecedented to charge a former president with this... Especially when the current one is even more guilty.

This could be the loudest backfire ever heard!   Polls are looking great both in GE and against his "rivals" vying for the nomination.....wow!!

https://www.newsmax.com/mclaughlin/collusion-durham/2023/06/21/id/1124350/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....just like I said. More the merrier for Trump.!:thumbsup: Most see what's going on.   Unprecedented to charge a former president with this... Especially when the current one is even more guilty.

This could be the loudest backfire ever heard!   Polls are looking great both in GE and against his "rivals" vying for the nomination.....wow!!

https://www.newsmax.com/mclaughlin/collusion-durham/2023/06/21/id/1124350/

He’s down 10% since the indictments.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe if they can get him on some selling foreign influence or sniffing crack off some hookers quim, they can knock those numbers down another 2-3 %  !  :lol: 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just a very few have temporarily left him for another candidate and DeSantis is not one of them....his numbers are unchanged while others have climbed slightly.

Once he is nominee.... those that left will crawl back to the GOAT with tail between legs.  Not hard to figure out. :thumbsup:

And from what I see, the GE polls are not showing any 10% drop by any means :bc:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just a very few have temporarily left him for another candidate and DeSantis is not one of them....his numbers are unchanged while others have climbed slightly.

Once he is nominee.... those that left will crawl back to the GOAT with tail between legs.  Not hard to figure out. :thumbsup:

And from what I see, the GE polls are not showing any 10% drop by any means :bc:

I just can’t see him winning the G.E.

So many.. I voted for him 2 times but not this time. His attitude is off the charts arrogant and it’s annoying. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

So many.. I voted for him 2 times but not this time. His attitude is off the charts arrogant and it’s annoying. 

Well I know you liked DeSantis, but not looking good for him.

And I just don't see you sitting this one out and letting Biden have a chance to win if things are close.....when it comes down to it Biden/Trump....you will be voting Trump as will many others who claim the same as you. It would be ridiculous not too, especially if the race is tight and your vote would actually count.

Mine is meaningless in my state but it still feels good to vote against the opposition.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And I just don't see you sitting this one out and letting Biden have a chance to win if things are close.....when it comes down to it Biden/Trump....you will be voting Trump as will many others who claim the same as you. It would be ridiculous not too, especially if the race is tight and your vote would actually count.

Mine is meaningless in my state but it still feels good to vote against the opposition.

I seriously doubt biden will be running.

Everyone who says Trump doesn't have a chance is forgetting one thing.  A serious 3rd party candidate by a centrist which would help Trump more than Biden.   Manchin isn't saying no.   RFK (who really isn't a centrist on policy) could take 5-10% of the votes.   Yes is Trump doesn't win the nomination and runs independent the GOP is toast as well.

28 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I seriously doubt biden will be running.

I thought that the whole time but there's one HUGE problem.   Kamala.   How to get her to step away and not run which I don't think is possible.   Her ego is as big as any of them.   If they don't anoint her the left leaning portion of the AA crowd will not take it lying down and will boycott the polls is huge numbers.   Leftist women as well.  Joe is their safest bet and let him step down after.   Joe will be the nominee.  

1 hour ago, Pete said:

who's the new guy?  

I 'liked' his post... 

Gavin Newsom vs Ron Desantis ?

That might be a good contest and both have actual governing experience.  

There's no good outcome for the country that can come from Biden or Trump being reelected.   

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I thought that the whole time but there's one HUGE problem.   Kamala.   How to get her to step away and not run which I don't think is possible.   Her ego is as big as any of them.   If they don't anoint her the left leaning portion of the AA crowd will not take it lying down and will boycott the polls is huge numbers.   Leftist women as well.  Joe is their safest bet and let him step down after.   Joe will be the nominee.  

Good god, what a thought.  :lol: 

Anyone who doesn't vote for the R nominee, or more importantly if they vote D with the current shenanigans has a screw loose in their head.

And the R nominee will have as many bullshit lies in the media from the left.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Anyone who doesn't vote for the R nominee, or more importantly if they vote D with the current shenanigans has a screw loose in their head.

And the R nominee will have as many bullshit lies in the media from the left.

Polls show that 60% want someone other than DJT as the republican nominee. That number will climb.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And if he does he's proven trump can't beat him and he may be the Dems weakest option.  Wake up R's.  We need a real candidate not a childish clown.

Like 1.0% fat fuck.:lol:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Polls show that 60% want someone other than DJT as the republican nominee. That number will climb.

Great, as long as those people are going to vote and actually vote republican. 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Great, as long as those people are going to vote and actually vote republican. 

Overwhelming majority who say they won't be voting for Trump will actually be voting for Trump when he is the nominee and the only choice is Biden /Trump......it's simple........ Only caveat is if Biden is out ....that could change the game. I still fear Newsom, If they can figure a way of getting Kamala out as Highmark said.

But Trump ain't going nowhere and none of his competitors appear to be gaining very little, if any traction. Pence has jumped the most, If that's saying anything.

44 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

His mouth is going to finish him. He didn’t turn docs over because they were mixed in with his shit and he had no time to go through it?

what a crock of shit. Who the fuck does he think he is?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

His mouth is going to finish him. He didn’t turn docs over because they were mixed in with his shit and he had no time to go through it?

He is using the same mentality as the people from the other side.  I say good.  If one side can constantly get away with the very same thing they are accusing him of, the only issue here is the people that are treating him different.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Overwhelming majority who say they won't be voting for Trump will actually be voting for Trump when he is the nominee and the only choice is biden.

No, they won't 

They will vote third party or simply not vote out of disgust.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Whoa. What do we have here. You keep that up and they will be calling you a democrat!

:lol:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Everyone who says Trump doesn't have a chance is forgetting one thing.  A serious 3rd party candidate by a centrist which would help Trump more than Biden.   Manchin isn't saying no.   RFK (who really isn't a centrist on policy) could take 5-10% of the votes.   Yes is Trump doesn't win the nomination and runs independent the GOP is toast as well.

It depends on the side of center.  If this was the year Ross Perot ran he would decimate the R's votes.

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Overwhelming majority who say they won't be voting for Trump will actually be voting for Trump when he is the nominee and the only choice is Biden /Trump.

Not true.  You only know idiots that think Trump was actually good for the country, not people who think.