Check your account email address ×

All these Bogus indictments are helping the GOAT !!

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

No, they won't 

They will vote third party or simply not vote out of disgust.

Well, that is why this country gets who they do in office.  Dems don't follow that same logic, they group together for the nominee and they rely on Repubs to do splinter like that.  That mentality needs to end, or Republicans will continue to lose.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He is using the same mentality as the people from the other side.  I say good.  If one side can constantly get away with the very same thing they are accusing him of, the only issue here is the people that are treating him different.

I just don’t like the arrogance. It pours off him. He constantly “ Do you know who I am” attitude.

Of course he got fucked over hard and I absolutely hate that. But my god his attitude is horrific. Brett Bear sure showed us. 
Waving documents in front of ppl is fucking childish. Na na na look what got.. Yeah great thing to do.. dummy

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It depends on the side of center.  If this was the year Ross Perot ran he would decimate the R's votes.

Depends on who the nominee is but yes it could happen.  

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I just don’t like the arrogance. It pours off him. He constantly “ Do you know who I am” attitude.

Of course he got fucked over hard and I absolutely hate that. But my god his attitude is horrific. Brett Bear sure showed us. 
Waving documents in front of ppl is fucking childish. Na na na look what got.. Yeah great thing to do.. dummy

:goodpost:

Just now, Pete said:

Oh I understand, Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton, they all do the same thing, but dems follow and don't complain.

That is just the personality of a Republican.  They won't bow down and follow, like democrats.  And the more you push the more they will push back.

Unfortunately, that is what dems rely on.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh I understand, Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton, they all do the same thing, but dems follow and don't complain.

That is just the personality of a Republican.  They won't bow down and follow, like democrats.  And the more you push the more they will push back.

He could come off in a effective manner. The constant combat is pitiful. Sure ok yes the lib stations deserve everything he can throw at them but when he starts the desanctamonius bs is fucking stupid. Anyone that criticizes is put on death row in his eyes.

The name calling worked great years ago but it’s worn out now. Lots of ppl say the same.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh bs.. Regan was never close to being like this 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is that why Repugs continue to kiss orange man’s ring? :lol: 

You’re so fucking dumb it’s mind-numbing :lmao: 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, that is why this country gets who they do in office.  Dems don't follow that same logic, they group together for the nominee and they rely on Repubs to do splinter like that.  That mentality needs to end, or Republicans will continue to lose.

Trump is an arrogant twat muffin. All he needs to do is STFU but he can't. Why the fuck would someone vote for him? Is he really the best the GOP can put up? If he is we're fucking doomed. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Reagan never bowed down to anyone.  Trump won't either.  But the dems have pushed him and so he is pushing back.

Think about the people that ran as dems during that time.  Carter -- Nice guy, but a pussy, Mondale, same thing. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is that why Repugs continue to kiss orange man’s ring? :lol: 

You’re so fucking dumb it’s mind-numbing :lmao: 

Dude you're the biggest dem ass kisser on this site.  I bet you don't say anything to your local neighbors about your political leanings because they would probably run you out.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

governing and accomplishing goals requires compromise, Reagan was a master of this.  does anyone recall the jelly beans? 

https://freedomhouse.org/article/governing-united-states-requires-compromise

Trump and Biden are far too polarizing and the media (including social media) makes it far worse than is necessary to be productive.  

When's the last time you turned on the TV to a news outlet of any flavor and they showed you something good, or inspiring... it's all bad, everything is bad... and I must say when the R frontrunner keeps saying 'the country is going to hell' there's people who believe it....  so the 'everything is bad' or the 'join my outrage' cycle continues.  

things aren't perfect... but 'we' still have it far better than most of the rest of the world.  everything isn't 'bad' negative Nancies... 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

No, they won't 

I think he is just hoping that will be the case. His short term memory is not very good as Trump is the reason that we have Biden. The independents will not turn out for Trump. Hell, not even all Republicans will vote for Trump.

He's winning though :lol:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

No, they won't 

From all the info I heard, A third party will hurt Biden more than Trump....:thumbsup:.

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

governing and accomplishing goals requires compromise, Reagan was a master of this.  does anyone recall the jelly beans? 

https://freedomhouse.org/article/governing-united-states-requires-compromise

Trump and Biden are far too polarizing and the media (including social media) makes it far worse than is necessary to be productive.  

When's the last time you turned on the TV to a news outlet of any flavor and they showed you something good, or inspiring... it's all bad, everything is bad... and I must say when the R frontrunner keeps saying 'the country is going to hell' there's people who believe it....  so the 'everything is bad' or the 'join my outrage' cycle continues.  

things aren't perfect... but 'we' still have it far better than most of the rest of the world.  everything isn't 'bad' negative Nancies... 

Tell the illegals risking everything to get in its bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

From all the info I heard, A third party will hurt Biden more than Trump....:thumbsup:.

I've heard the opposite.

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think he is just hoping that will be the case. His short term memory is not very good as Trump is the reason that we have Biden. The independents will not turn out for Trump. Hell, not even all Republicans will vote for Trump.

He's winning though :lol:

2020 was 3 + years ago.... Most can comprehend on what happened during the Biden admin... they are ready to go back to the Trump admin.

Different game different time

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

2020 was 3 + years ago.... Most can comprehend on what happened during the Biden admin... they are ready to go back to the Trump admin.

No they're not. Just the fact that 60% want anyone but him shows he cannot win the GE.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I need to borrow your rose colored glasses at some point. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

No they're not. Just the fact that 60% want anyone but him shows he cannot win the GE.

Well, most polls don't agree with you and say otherwise that he can win the GE.:bc:....

I think I'll stick with that:thumbsup: