Check your account email address ×

All these Bogus indictments are helping the GOAT !!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, most polls don't agree with you and say otherwise that he can win the GE.:bc:....

I think I'll stick with that:thumbsup:

Trump loves people like you. Thankfully there's not enough of you for him to win.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've heard the opposite.

They don't even want Manchin running... says it will help Trump. Dems are definitely against a third party.  Pretty telling how scared they are of the goat.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/21/manchin-presidential-bid-democrats-00102760

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump loves people like you. Thankfully there's not enough of you for him to win.

Cool:thumbsup:..... We will agree to disagree

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't quite understand the logic of you wanting a biden win over trump.  I mean, even knowing you absolutely hate trump, you can't want biden to win. 

If you could explain that to me that would be great.  But biden is worse than trump in every way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I don't quite understand the logic of you wanting a biden win over trump.  I mean, even knowing you absolutely hate trump, you can't want biden to win. 

If you could explain that to me that would be great.  But biden is worse than trump in every way.

It's odd that's how you interpret that. I don't want either of them. I won't vote for someone I disapprove of.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's odd that's how you interpret that. I don't want either of them. I won't vote for someone I disapprove of.

Unfortunately that's the issue.  A vote that isn't for an R is just like voting D in presidential elections.  It's the way it was designed.  Who is the R candidate that you would vote for?

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But, but, but ...they are better than the alternatives.  

Somehow these guys don't understand that not everyone thinks exactly like they do.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Unfortunately that's the issue.  A vote that isn't for an R is just like voting D in presidential elections.  It's the way it was designed.  Who is the R candidate that you would vote for?

You've asked me that a few times. I'd likely vote for anyone R other than Trump or  Asa. I'd prefer T Scott or Ronny D.

Edited by Steve753

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

But, but, but ...they are better than the alternatives.  

Somehow these guys don't understand that not everyone thinks exactly like they do.

Oh, I understand perfectly.  I used to think and be the exact same way, but I realized that one of them is going to win.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Dude you are fucking broken record.  You ask the same question over and over and it gets answered and you don't like it so you ask again.  Are you a fucking libtard?

Here is the list of declared R's.  ANY of them are better than Trump. 

Trump, Haley, Ramaswamy, Hutchinson, Scott, DeSantis, Pence, Christie, Burgum, Suarez, Hurd.  Could add some non-declared runners as well.

oh, and fuck Pence.

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dude you are fucking broken record.  You ask the same question over and over and it gets answered and you don't like it so you ask again.  Are you a fucking libtard?

Trump, Haley, Ramaswamy, Hutchinson, Scott, DeSantis, Pence, Christie, Burgum, Suarez, Hurd.  Could add some non-declared runners as well.

oh, and fuck Pence.

I ask the same question to different people and honestly the only answer I ever get is based on emotion "I don't like trump because of his ego" is always the answer.   Never seems to be based around anything factual like his indictments or policies.  I vote for a candidate based on their beliefs and policy, not emotion or ego.   What policies make them better than trump? 

Do you believe they are better than biden or any democrat nominee? 

Edited by racer254

4 hours ago, Pete said:

I just can’t see him winning the G.E.

So many.. I voted for him 2 times but not this time. His attitude is off the charts arrogant and it’s annoying. 

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

From all the info I heard, A third party will hurt Biden more than Trump....:thumbsup:.

:lol: My Trumper buddies are still whining to me how I helped Biden get elected because I didn't vote Trump

"If you don't vote for piece of shit #1 then it's a vote for piece of shit #2"

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I ask the same question to different people and honestly the only answer I ever get is based on emotion "I don't like trump because of his ego" is always the answer.   Never seems to be based around anything factual like his indictments or policies.  I vote for a candidate based on their beliefs and policy, not emotion or ego.   What policies make them better than trump? 

The big thing for most I think, is he cannot accept defeat like a man. He can't even move on from 2020 and he expects people to think hes ready to run the country again.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Dude you're the biggest dem ass kisser on this site.  I bet you don't say anything to your local neighbors about your political leanings because they would probably run you out.

Two pride flags flying :thumbsup:  So you figure it out :lol: 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

:lol:Screenshot_20230622_082546.jpg

Oh yes.....he is a spy.:lol: Here to sellout our country.   Oh wait.... that's Biden.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

oh, and fuck Pence.

Lol....sorry:lol: but the ones you hate the most are the lead runner- ups next to Trump.... DeSantis and Pence.    Go take a nap til 2024....You will just be sitting this election out anyway. :bc:anyone you think stands a chance has no chance...........haha:lol:

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

no mean tweets 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

that's why Trump lost in 2020 imo... I don't honestly believe people actually wanted Biden to be POTUS, it was Trump fatigue that cost Trump the election.   

the best thing that could happen for the country in my opinion would be Biden and Trump not even having their names on the primary ballots.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I  their beliefs and policy, not emotion or ego.   What policies make them better than trump? 

His ego is one of the things that make him a poor leader.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Any of the rest would beat Biden.  Any.  Trump can't.

Well get over it....they don't stand a chance against Trump let alone Biden.  And once again, Trump is polling best against Biden---but the polls are  somehow wrong in your mind because they aren't aligned with your thinking.  Doesn't get much clearer than that.:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well get over it....they don't stand a chance against Trump let alone Biden.  And once again, Trump is polling best against Biden---but the polls are  somehow wrong in your mind because they aren't aligned with your thinking.  Doesn't get much clearer than that.:thumbsup:

Ah no.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/18/desantis-is-bidens-most-formidable-gop-foe-poll/

DeSantis also has a five-point edge over Biden among independents, winning them 43% to 38%, according to the poll