Check your account email address ×

Newsom knows

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Meanwhile people are leaving California in record numbers.

:lol:

good... hope they all leave so I get can some oceanfront in Nor Cal cheap... even better would be around Big Sur 

beautiful state... whacky politics

speaking of Kahleefournya, I watched this the last few nights.  recommend :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can see why Biden, Trump, Desantis and @ViperGTS/Z1 are afraid of him.

SEND IN THE CLOWNS!!! 

Yeah.... changes the whole game if he enters. Never thought I would be saying this but it looks like Newsom 24........:sad:

He has a very large following, the recall was a flop.  He will be the Dems Idol and blessed relief from Biden and they outnumber R's big time. Not a good combo.   I will probably just pay Steve immediately if he enters.....game over.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.... changes the whole game if he enters. Never thought I would be saying this but it looks like Newsom 24........:sad:

He has a very large following, the recall was a flop.  He will be the Dems Idol and blessed relief from Biden and they outnumber R's big time. Not a good combo.   I will probably just pay Steve immediately if he enters.....game over.

with certainty there's a big mess in California... imo a lot of it has to do with legalizing drugs and some very weak Liberal local policies.  SanFran is a shithole from everything I see and have read in recent years.  IDK a ton about Newsom but at least he has prior Governing experience... see my latest thread.  ;)

edit;  I'd love to see Newsom and Desantis debate... :thumbsup:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

with certainty there's a big mess in California... imo a lot of it has to do with legalizing drugs and some very weak Liberal local policies.  SanFran is a shithole from everything I see and have read in recent years.  IDK a ton about Newsom but at least he has prior Governing experience... see my latest thread.  ;)

edit;  I'd love to see Newsom and Desantis debate... :thumbsup:

Unlike JFK, Newsom will have the backing of nearly all Dems IMO. Isn't he related to Pelosi in some way?  He will be a threat for sure. The only other guy I fear if he entered would be Michelle Obama.  Either one of those 2 could easily win.

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Regardless of how California is doing as a state, Hannity had his lying ass handed to him right there. Wasn’t even close. 

He did do very well on that interview...made Hannity look foolish at times.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Unlike JFK, Newsom will have the backing of nearly all Dems IMO. Isn't he related to Pelosi in some way?  He will be a threat for sure. The only other guy I fear if he entered would be Michelle Obama.  Either one of those 2 could easily win.

He did do very well on that interview...made Hannity look foolish at times.

It's not hard to make Hannity look stupid. He's a Trumper like you are.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Find the video of rep from Cali that said if you love your children you need to flee it.

Groomers gonna groom...

Yep…..numerous priests, clergy, law enforcement, and Repugs :news:

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep…..numerous priests, clergy, law enforcement, and Repugs :news:

And democrats. :news:

Huge debt in Cali, people and companies leaving in droves, yeah let’s put him in charge of our country. :lol: If it wasn’t for the flood of covid money the debt would be 5x higher. 

23 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Meanwhile people are leaving California in record numbers.

Maybe juuuuust Maybe the plan is going as it is intended..??      whats driving the 405 like today compared to four years ago :dunno:            

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Well they are paying for Wisconsin

4 days ago · 4 posts · 3 authors
'I pledge allegiance to DjTrump, leader of the armed horde of seditionists, insurrectionistsand fearless leakers of America's national ...
Missing: Trump, ‎| Must include: Trump,