Check your account email address ×

Hannity looking to bail on Fox as early as this week after exit of Fox News' Shine

Hannity looking to bail on Fox as early as this week after exit of Fox News' Shine

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/hannity-looking-to-bail-on-fox-as-early-as-this-week-after-exit-of-fox-news-shine-report/ 

Popular Fox News nighttime host Sean Hannity may leave the conservative news network as early as after this evening’s broadcast following Monday’s resignation of Fox News co-president Bill Shine, reports the Daily Beast. 

According to the Beast, sources at the network state that negotiations between Hannity’s lawyers and an the the network could end this week with Hannity off the air by Friday. Another source said Hannity could say his farewells this evening. 

Hannity is known to be very close to Shine, once saying the network ousting him would be the “end of FNC as we know it.” 

The loss of head liner Hannity would be another blow to the network that recently dismissed popular host Bill O’Reilly and Megyn Kelly.

Megan Kelly was a leftard hack nobody missed her, it's such bullshit she wasn't even on prime time till just recently. Bill was a moderate nothing like Hannity actually Carlson is a much bigger conservative than Bill ever was :guzzle: Foxes prime time lineup is better than it ever was FAKENEWSMAINECUNT :finger: 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Huntsman.  She is on in the morning on weekends I think.

Oh yeah.  Had to google her.  Boy she doesn't hurt to look at either does she?  She's pretty good.

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yes they are.  They need to give Abby a prime time show.

That chick makes me drool. Quite the package. 👍

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

prob need to turn the sound off as ot not hear the bullshit kinda like Tomi but shes smoking.  

I would rather listen to Tomi any day over this thing

1.png

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

prob need to turn the sound off as ot not hear the bullshit kinda like Tomi but shes smoking.  

No she's actually a pretty good correspondent/host.  Tomi is hot.  But a dolt I doubt even believes half of what she memorizes to shell out.

When they talk about the other news Networks do they point out liberal leaning?   Today, Williams was fired from the liberal news channel NBC.   :dontknow:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

When they talk about the other news Networks do they point out liberal leaning?   Today, Williams was fired from the liberal news channel NBC.   :dontknow:

For good this time :lol: I heard he badmouthed MADD Cow about being a CUNT :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

When they talk about the other news Networks do they point out liberal leaning?   Today, Williams was fired from the liberal news channel  NBC.   :dontknow:

that is not accurate

he was fired yesterday

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

For good this time :lol: I heard he badmouthed MADD Cow about being a CUNT :dunno: 

He's going to MSNBC, probably right across the hall. :lol: