Check your account email address ×

Burisma Executive has taped phone calls of Hunter and Joe

• Platinum Contributing Member

These are the real corrupt crooks.... Bribery up the wa-zoo and pay-to-play....will they go down?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-burisma-executive-who-allegedly-paid-biden-has-audio-recordings-of-conversations-with-joe-hunter

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

These are the real corrupt crooks.... Bribery up the wa-zoo and pay-to-play....will they go down?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-burisma-executive-who-allegedly-paid-biden-has-audio-recordings-of-conversations-with-joe-hunter

Unfortuantely the answer is no…Biden has survived as a crooked fuck for decades.

• Sad 1

Deplorable’s pissing up a rope again. :lol:  

Here’s the problem. There is no evidence of this. Anyone in another country can claim whatever they want. The fact that this foreign national was working with Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani,  calls things into question further. 

Now if they actually had tapes, that’s another story, but considering that the Trump DOJ already investigated this, it almost certainly means they don’t. 

I could get a random guy in Ukraine, who has no legal exposure in the US, to say he has recordings of Trump claiming to shoot someone on 5th Avenue. Does that mean it’s true?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Unfortuantely the answer is no…Biden has survived as a crooked fuck for decades.

You’re like a fucking ping pong ball :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

But now the American public knows and msm can't cover for him and Obama anymore.

81 million my fucking ass.

14 minute mark.   I find it amazing how little the MSM covers what the details of this conversation meant.  This is obviously recorded on the Ukrainian end.  It lends credibility to other recordings.  Pretty obvious they are trying to hide something from the incoming President.  

Edited by Highmark

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Deep

Wow are you triggered.  I haven't even posted in this thread.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The sheep will leave this alone.

You leaving it alone?  You have so far.  Whole thread of pointless links with no one making a point.  Read it once without reading/watching any link and see how sheepish you are that or grow some balls and make a point.  We understand why you don't though because every time you do, you look like the fool you are.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Wow are you triggered.  I haven't even posted in this thread.

You leaving it alone?  You have so far.  Whole thread of pointless links with no one making a point.  Read it once without reading/watching any link and see how sheepish you are that or grow some balls and make a point.  We understand why you don't though because every time you do, you look like the fool you are.

Well, you left it alone by doing nothing but rant about a poster and not the posts...

Just sayin...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Nice reach around!

Driftbusta will be here soon enough. You best warm up those hands Butkis.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Well, you left it alone by doing nothing but rant about a poster and not the posts...

Just sayin...

There was no point just a link, which was exactly the point I made.  

Seeing a pattern here.  Everyone on this site that is loudly pro-trump is idiotically stupid.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Just sayin...

***Got here as soon as I could Steverino….. :lol: 

Standard Deephaven posts usually have all these themes:

-You have no reading comprehension

-Dismiss any and all links that support your arguments

-You’re insecure

-Only challenges and insults people he doesn’t like

-No OPs ever, just shit on the ones from people he doesn’t like.

-Trump bad

😆

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like this tape/video….funny how nothing came of it.🤔

I see the usual suspects are giving it a hearty leaving alone, including how the media twisted it. Trumps first impeachment no less.

Just now, Mainecat said:

So they are fake?

How about Biden video where he was laughing about getting prosecutor fired that was investigating Burisma…was that fake too?  Tony Bobulinski?  He fake?  Your boy is a traitor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Now the republicans are making shit up and then doubling down on the shit made up. My god. :lol: 

Repugs say the quiet part out loud and the cult still hangs on it.  I bet most Repug leaders are surprised how dumb their voters are. :lol: I give them credit - they know their audience.