Check your account email address ×

Indictment Unsealed

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm thinking nothing is going to happen in the end, just like the NY indictment, the first impeachment, the 2nd impeachment, the J6 committee..Just a waste of time and funds..

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump admitted he took the docs. Some are so top secret they can’t put them in evidence.

read the doc I posted.

Again, we'll see what the trial brings. 

If these charges hold up we all know who should be next, right? 

Just for the record, I despise trump and will not vote for him so just keep that in mind. I also will not vote for Biden, I'm waiting to see if ANYONE runs that's worth the fuel to drive to the polls. Not holding my breath. 

:bc:

Morons defending orange man don’t give a fuck about national security, don’t give a fuck about the troops, don’t give a fuck about law and order, so spare us the bootlicking, ass kissing, and flag waving 

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Morons defending orange man don’t give a fuck about national security, don’t give a fuck about the troops, don’t give a fuck about law and order, so spare us the bootlicking, ass kissing, and flag waving 

The chinless stump has spoken..:lol:

What a fucking idiot..:true:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump loves the uneducated. Snowcunt is the perfect example of what trump says.

Libtard dumfuk. 

That's interesting since the uneducated love Trump.  As for libtard, well anyone who thinks Biden is worth a shit fits that label.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Trump loves the uneducated. Snowcunt is the perfect example of what trump says.

Libtard dumfuk. 

:lol:  Yep…..he loves you and you love hIm :lmao: 

Lil Peter with the self- :owned: :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And your vagina gets wet when you think of the big guy, you know for all the wrong reasons

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fuck off you maggot. Go support the pedos you love.

:lol2::owned:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b0b344332a63cf867852b6a66c9778a3.jpeg

19 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Tell me what crime Trump has committed? Obstruction does not count as it needs an underlying crime to start with. 

:lol: Still one of the dumbest fucking posts ever :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Still one of the dumbest fucking posts ever :lmao: 

I remember you and others being over their skis on the Steele dossier and the Russian bank back channel where you had Trump all fitted up for an orange jumpsuit or even a noose. The real problem here is not Trump it is the injecting of the DOJ into the political realm. Banana republics use the police state to thwart their political enemies not the US. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I remember you and others being over their skis on the Steele dossier and the Russian bank back channel where you had Trump all fitted up for an orange jumpsuit or even a noose. The real problem here is not Trump it is the injecting of the DOJ into the political realm. Banana republics use the police state to thwart their political enemies not the US. 

You’re a bootlicking fascist who’s deflecting :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The American people need to wake up to how rotten the Dems and the media have become.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The American people need to wake up to how rotten the Dems and the media have become.

To be honest both sides are rotten. The Republicans sat idle while they had full control and did nothing to stop the bullshit Russian collusion investigation. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

To be honest both sides are rotten. The Republicans sat idle while they had full control and did nothing to stop the bullshit Russian collusion investigation. 

The senate intel committee report led by Repugs disputes your assertion that Russia was not involved :thumbsup:  You - like almost Repugs on here peddle a false narrative.  

59 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I’m very well aware of that but this current admin. has taken it to a whole new level. The Dems are just rotten, evil pieces of dog shit. Like I said, the people of this country need to wake up.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The senate intel committee report led by Repugs disputes your assertion that Russia was not involved :thumbsup:  You - like almost Repugs on here peddle a false narrative.  

Yes but not enough to move the needle in the polls. Foreign players have been involved in our elections in the past and we certainly have injected ourselves into other countries elections. The jump from a few ads on Facebook to the point where Hillary Clinton says the election was swayed by Russia in any meaningful way is not supported by the facts that are available. On the other hand there is evidence that the fake 51 intelligence people who claimed falsely that the Hunter laptop was a Russian plant did sway the outcome of the election. 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:

dA rUsSiOn cUlusIoN wAz rEaL