Check your account email address ×

Indictment Unsealed

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

You are under the impression that the indictments are not of a partisan nature. What is this the third or fourth time the DOJ has injected it self into a presidential election?

Your premise is a product of your dear leader politicizing everything for several years.  You’re a sheep - doing what he tells you.  You’re in line.  A minion.  A dumbfuck who’s been radicalized.  SBYL

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Why not address the topic?

Dumbski and BoatBoy pretend they are above the fray :lol:  Reality is they are two right wing fucks who try to placate Joel and a couple others.  

Just now, Mainecat said:

Biden didn’t obstruct Justice 

He had classified documents that were illegal for him to have. The obstruction angle is the weakest part of this whole thing as Trump had the legal right and ability to declassify what ever he saw fit. So without an underlying crime how can there be obstruction? I am all for going after politicians who break the law Trump included but if this case is not a slam dunk and just one more fishing expedition put on by the DOJ than I don't know what to tell you Trump will end up back in the Whitehouse.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski and BoatBoy pretend they are above the fray :lol:  Reality is they are two right wing fucks who try to placate Joel and a couple others.  

At least you've accepted that I'm not "middle of the road" you jackass!  :bc:

He had classified documents that were illegal for him to have. The obstruction angle is the weakest part of this whole thing as Trump had the legal right and ability to declassify what ever he saw fit. So without an underlying crime how can there be obstruction? I am all for going after politicians who break the law Trump included but if this case is not a slam dunk and just one more fishing expedition put on by the DOJ than I don't know what to tell you Trump will end up back in the Whitehouse.

Total bullshit post.  You obviously are brainwashed from right wing misinformation.  Sheep gonna be sheep :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

At least you've accepted that I'm not "middle of the road" you jackass!  :bc:

You pretend to be a fence straddler but you’re easy to see through.  Same with Dumbski.  Repugs   

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your premise is a product of your dear leader politicizing everything for several years.  You’re a sheep - doing what he tells you.  You’re in line.  A minion.  A dumbfuck who’s been radicalized.  SBYL

Hold on a second the DOJ ran cover for Hillary Clinton before Trump even announced his run and if you were able to look at it without your DNC colored glasses you would see it was one of the reasons she lost her bid. 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

You pretend to be a fence straddler but you’re easy to see through.  Same with Dumbski.  Repugs   

I have told you countless times I am not middle of the road but infact lean to the right and dont straddle the fence. You are simply to ingrained with RvsD to see it. You jackass!

Hold on a second the DOJ ran cover for Hillary Clinton before Trump even announced his run and if you were able to look at it without your DNC colored glasses you would see it was one of the reasons she lost her bid. 

Repugs spent 2 years and 7 million - and came up with what?  And Comey’s October surprise is running cover for Hillary :lol: 

More bullshit from a brainwashed right winger :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Total bullshit post.  You obviously are brainwashed from right wing misinformation.  Sheep gonna be sheep :thumbsup: 

Tell me what crime Trump has committed? Obstruction does not count as it needs an underlying crime to start with. 

Just now, Kivalo said:

I have told you countless times I am not middle of the road but infact lean to the right and dont straddle the fence. You are simply to ingrained with RvsD to see it. You jackass!

Poor BoatBoy…. @Skidooski your bud is angry :lol: 

Repugs spent 2 years and 7 million - and came up with what?  And Comey’s October surprise is running cover for Hillary :lol: 

More bullshit from a brainwashed right winger :lmao: 

Comey had to come out and do the press conference because the Clinton's and Obama's administration had already been compromised by the tarmac meeting.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Tell me what crime Trump has committed? Obstruction does not count as it needs an underlying crime to start with. 

:lol: 

Start with his handling of classified documents :lol: 

Your tinfoil hat is getting a tad tight 

• Gold Member

Poor BoatBoy…. @Skidooski your bud is angry :lol: 

We have several fluorescent lights that are out. Can you help me get them replaced with LEDs? I need a green one to go in the wheelhouse.

• Haha 1

Comey had to come out and do the press conference because the Clinton's and Obama's administration had already been compromised by the tarmac meeting.

:lol: You’re a perpetual conspiracy theory peddler :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

Start with his handling of classified documents :lol: 

Your tinfoil hat is getting a tad tight 

Biden left those documents in a garage. Not to mention at his club house in DC paid for by the Communist Chinese. When did Biden have clearance to have top secret documents out side of a secure facility? Again just having the documents is the crime. 

@Carlos Danger You’re defending the indefensible.  Audio of your leader showing classified docs to people without security clearances.  Do yourself a favor and get the fuck out of MAGAt world and into reality.  You’re embarrassing yourself. 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you dumb enough to not see I detest Trump? 

and here I thought Pete was the dumbest fuck on here... ?

Hey dumbfuck - you detest orange man while searching for another Repug to support.  They are one and the same.  Until you understand that - you’re no different than a MAGAt.

• Haha 1