Check your account email address ×

Special counsel says FBI didn't have reason to launch Trump-Russia probe

One of the biggest events of the modern era showing how despicable the democrats have become.  And the media and even democrats on this site are trying hard to bury it.

Making up a narrative, having the FBI and CIA follow that narrative, all in order to keep a man out of office should be considered a form of treason, but again the liberal media is trying to make it look like nothing and some idiots are following that lead.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sad part is the Durham team didn't even interview Comey or McCabe.   WTF......:wall:

FFS….is that the new narrative…what’s next…investigate Durham? All I heard here was “wait for The Durham Report” and now that it’s not quite the bombshell everyone hoped for it’s time to cast doubt on Durham…SMH

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Does anyone find it suspicious how they slow walked that report so the statute of limitations ran out so nobody involved could be prosecuted? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Does anyone find it suspicious how they slow walked that report so the statute of limitations ran out so nobody involved could be prosecuted? 

Of course they did, just like NY changed the statue of limitations before the civil case against trump.  It takes a little bit of a brain and research to find these little facts, and most won't take the time to do that.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS….is that the new narrative…what’s next…investigate Durham? All I heard here was “wait for The Durham Report” and now that it’s not quite the bombshell everyone hoped for it’s time to cast doubt on Durham…SMH

Come on Jimmy there is nothing in that report that you find totally fucking corrupt and the fact that the 2 highest guys in the FBI weren't even interviewed isn't ridiculous?   For the most part Durham did a good job problem was where he was bringing people to trial in the swamp of DC he had no chance at convictions. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Come on Jimmy there is nothing in that report that you find totally fucking corrupt and the fact that the 2 highest guys in the FBI weren't even interviewed isn't ridiculous?   For the most part Durham did a good job problem was where he was bringing people to trial in the swamp of DC he had no chance at convictions. 

Sure but IMO people were expecting more.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sad part is the Durham team didn't even interview Comey or McCabe.   WTF......:wall:

No need really....it is clear what they did and unless you are going to prosecute them and try to frame them like they did to Mike Flynn. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 years and $40 million tax dollars were spent on an investigation that was predicated on a false narrative... a known false narrative, to undermine a current sitting president, and you think that is a nothing burger?

This is where the problem lies.... the rule of law is in direct proportion to the amount of disdain you have for the person at the wrong end of the investigation.

Third world banana republic shit.

• Thanks 1

The revelation that seems to get a big pass is the August 2016 meeting at the White House with the whole cast of characters. It is clear they knew the steel dossier was fake and just a rouse to get Hillary's Russia and email problem out of the headlines. Add in the 51 intelligence officer letter and it is clear that those in charge of DOJ and CIA were actively working for the DNC. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

2 years and $40 million tax dollars were spent on an investigation that was predicated on a false narrative... a known false narrative, to undermine a current sitting president, and you think that is a nothing burger?

This is where the problem lies.... the rule of law is in direct proportion to the amount of disdain you have for the person at the wrong end of the investigation.

Third world banana republic shit.

I didn’t say it was a “nothing burger”…I said expected more  but carry on. Also over a trillion dollars was spent on 20 year war in Iraq based on bogus intel and nobody was punished for that boondoggle.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure and I think they were with good reasons considering everything Durham reported.  

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t say it was a “nothing burger”…I said expected more  but carry on. Also over a trillion dollars was spent on 20 year war in Iraq based on bogus intel and nobody was punished for that boondoggle.

I don't know how much more one can expect other than they used knowingly false evidence to investigate a President, turning his entire term into defending himself against KNOWN FALSE ALLEGATIONS. That is what I am referring to as thinking it is a nothing burger. Add to the fact it was done by the FBI.....

The was in Iraq has nothing to do with this, and it is not in the same category, except in that people lied to further an agenda.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I don't know how much more one can expect other than they used knowingly false evidence to investigate a President, turning his entire term into defending himself against KNOWN FALSE ALLEGATIONS. That is what I am referring to as thinking it is a nothing burger. Add to the fact it was done by the FBI.....

The was in Iraq has nothing to do with this, and it is not in the same category, except in that people lied to further an agenda.

The war in Iraq was worse than this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well that's kinda what Republicans are doing to Biden right now. It pains me to say this, but Biden is smart enough to ignore it for the most part. Trump on the other hand...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well that's kinda what Republicans are doing to Biden right now. It pains me to say this, but Biden is smart enough to ignore it for the most part. Trump on the other hand...

biden does not say anything because he is guilty of selling influence. As the banking paper trail clearly shows.

Trump on the other hand was not guilty of anything and defended himself publicly from false allegations.

can you see the difference?

of course not as you hate trump so much you believe anything said against him while simultaneously blowing off real evidence on biden 

41 minutes ago, Roosting said:

biden does not say anything because he is guilty of selling influence. As the banking paper trail clearly shows.

Trump on the other hand was not guilty of anything and defended himself publicly from false allegations.

can you see the difference?

of course not as you hate trump so much you believe anything said against him while simultaneously blowing off real evidence on biden 

You telling me there's all this evidence against Biden is not proof

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You telling me there's all this evidence against Biden is not proof

I posted an article last week where Comer says there is nothing illegal that he found.

But the highly anticipated press conference also raised fresh questions about their ability to ultimately capture their white whale: the president himself. And Comer’s already faced plenty of doubt, including from some within his own party, that he can back up his promises to show Biden’s connection to family business dealings. 

No link has publicly emerged, and that didn’t change at Wednesday’s press conference.

Asked if he would ultimately be able to prove his central thesis, Comer sidestepped: “I don’t think anyone in America … would think that it’s just a coincidence that nine Biden family members have received money.” 

“We believe that the president has been involved in this from the very beginning. Obviously, we’re going to continue to look,” he added, characterizing Wednesday’s update as the “beginning stages” of his investigation. 

Rep. James Comer walks down the stairs of the U.S. Capitol.

Rep. James Comer is mulling a slate of potential legislation, including changes to ethics and financial disclosure legislation that would impact the president's family members. | Francis Chung/POLITICO

Even as Republicans continue to rhetorically circle around Biden, much of the investigative effort they revealed on Wednesday centered around a network of businesses related to his family members and their associates. 

A 30-plus-page memo from GOP Oversight staff, a copy of which was obtained by POLITICO, focused on payments linked to Romania and China. According to the GOP memo based on bank records the committee has obtained, Biden family members, business associates or related companies received more than $10 million in total from companies run by foreign nationals. 

The memo detailed payments to Biden family members and asserted that “it is not credible” that the president wasn’t aware of his family’s business efforts given the total size of the payments. It also did not show any way in which Biden’s decisions were influenced by those agreements or that he had direct knowledge of them. 

And while Republicans have criticized the payments as questionable, they stopped short of calling any of the activity potentially illegal.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

I thought the Durham report took it to the FBI for not further analyzing and asking questions on the intel, not that they knowingly knew it was false and went with it anyway.  If they knowingly knew it and were falsifying records, that’s an easy indictment, no?

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I posted an article last week where Comer says there is nothing illegal that he found.

But the highly anticipated press conference also raised fresh questions about their ability to ultimately capture their white whale: the president himself. And Comer’s already faced plenty of doubt, including from some within his own party, that he can back up his promises to show Biden’s connection to family business dealings. 

No link has publicly emerged, and that didn’t change at Wednesday’s press conference.

Asked if he would ultimately be able to prove his central thesis, Comer sidestepped: “I don’t think anyone in America … would think that it’s just a coincidence that nine Biden family members have received money.” 

“We believe that the president has been involved in this from the very beginning. Obviously, we’re going to continue to look,” he added, characterizing Wednesday’s update as the “beginning stages” of his investigation. 

Rep. James Comer walks down the stairs of the U.S. Capitol.

Rep. James Comer is mulling a slate of potential legislation, including changes to ethics and financial disclosure legislation that would impact the president's family members. | Francis Chung/POLITICO

Even as Republicans continue to rhetorically circle around Biden, much of the investigative effort they revealed on Wednesday centered around a network of businesses related to his family members and their associates. 

A 30-plus-page memo from GOP Oversight staff, a copy of which was obtained by POLITICO, focused on payments linked to Romania and China. According to the GOP memo based on bank records the committee has obtained, Biden family members, business associates or related companies received more than $10 million in total from companies run by foreign nationals. 

The memo detailed payments to Biden family members and asserted that “it is not credible” that the president wasn’t aware of his family’s business efforts given the total size of the payments. It also did not show any way in which Biden’s decisions were influenced by those agreements or that he had direct knowledge of them. 

And while Republicans have criticized the payments as questionable, they stopped short of calling any of the activity potentially illegal.

Well there is a bunch of smoke just need to uncover the fire that is supplying the smoke.

Just use the dot connecting criteria that was used on trump and you might see something.  (steve753)

Did the biden family actually perform any work to generate foreign $$$. That is the open question where they stopped short on calling it illegal.  That still needs to be investigated fully one way or another. 

It smells bad and looks bad at this point lets see where it leads. 50 year public servant's family benefitting from foreign cash from places where he had official gov business in federal grants and policy. No nothing to see here it's all on the up and up, it's uncle joe we are talking about, he's such a nice guy. 

12 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well there is a bunch of smoke just need to uncover the fire that is supplying the smoke.

Just use the dot connecting criteria that was used on trump and you might see something.  (steve753)

Did the biden family actually perform any work to generate foreign $$$. That is the open question where they stopped short on calling it illegal.  That still needs to be investigated fully one way or another. 

It smells bad and looks bad at this point lets see where it leads. 50 year public servant's family benefitting from foreign cash from places where he had official gov business in federal grants and policy. No nothing to see here it's all on the up and up, it's uncle joe we are talking about, he's such a nice guy. 

I agree that there is ALOT of smoke and I’m not saying  there is “nothing to see here”…hopefully they nail it all down and actually prosecute. Sadly I’m not real confident.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree that there is ALOT of smoke and I’m notmsaying there is “nothing to see here”…hopefully they nail it all down and actually prosecute. Sadly I’m not real confident.

sad but true

• Like 1