Check your account email address ×

Special counsel says FBI didn't have reason to launch Trump-Russia probe

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump was right AGAIN.

And he is showing the US Voters the real problem people in the swamp, yet there are some on this forum who will continued to deflect for this swamp.  Hey, trump is showing you the problem stop defending them or just admit you are part of the swamp.

Magatards!  Cultists!  😆

I said it once and I will say it again, the clintons were/are the biggest corrupt laden group of people that ever got into politics.  They take it to a whole other level and the other democrats and rats in washington are following in their footsteps.

Undeniable proof Clinton was responsible for the dossier. Proof the FBI knew it was shit months before it opened any investigations.Proof Comey briefed Trump on it so he had a hook to present it to the news media.

20pfsv.jpg

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Mueller indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and 3 Russian companies, including 13 Russian nationals and 12 Russian GRU officers.

And trump? Has he been frog walked like you’ve predicted for years?  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

All this to try and get trump out of the picture.  Go watch the documentaries on the clintons.  They are the scum of scum when it comes to corruption.

Did I miss where the Clinton's are running for potus in 2024?

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Did I miss where the Clinton's are running for potus in 2024?

Why are you trying to stick up for people like the clintons?  They are a huge part of this thing that we keep calling the 'swamp'.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Why are you trying to stick up for people like the clintons?  They are a huge part of this thing that we keep calling the 'swamp'.

How is that sticking up for them?

Everyone knows they are despicable.  

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

How is that sticking up for them?

Everyone knows they are despicable.  

Ok, everyone knows they are despicable, but I don't think most know exactly HOW despicable.  They really are the worst of the worst and democrats put up both of them as candidates for POTUS.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ok, everyone knows they are despicable, but I don't think most know exactly HOW despicable.  They really are the worst of the worst and democrats put up both of them as candidates for POTUS.

There's really no proof of most things the Clinton's are accused of. Maybe someday it will all come out if it's even true.

What's funny is you don't believe anything that's said about Trump, yet on the otherhand you believe it all about the Clinton's.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There's really no proof of most things the Clinton's are accused of. Maybe someday it will all come out if it's even true.

What's funny is you don't believe anything that's said about Trump, yet on the otherhand you believe it all about the Clinton's.

You need to watch some actual documentaries on the clintons.  They have done some pretty corrupted things in politics and in general that any normal person would never get away with.

Also, remember now, this is just another investigation that proved that trump was right.  And the agencies in washington were conspiring against him at the direction of his opponents, yet we are supposed to believe that the election was the most secure EVER?  Yeah, 81 million my ass.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You need to watch some actual documentaries on the clintons.  They have done some pretty corrupted things in politics and in general that any normal person would never get away with.

Also, remember now, this is just another investigation that proved that trump was right.  And the agencies in washington were conspiring against him at the direction of his opponents, yet we are supposed to believe that the election was the most secure EVER?  Yeah, 81 million my ass.

Yet you are perfectly OK with Trump getting 75 million votes.

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Yet you are perfectly OK with Trump getting 75 million votes.

All the signs before the election pointed this out.  He was liked by many.  Quite the opposite was true for biden.  Now the corruption is starting to show for the bidens, yet you are still deflecting for them.  Why?

Just now, racer254 said:

All the signs before the election pointed this out.  He was liked by many.  Quite the opposite was true for biden.  Now the corruption is starting to show for the bidens, yet you are still deflecting for them.  Why?

All the signs before the 2016 election had Hillary Clinton winning.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not they didn't, rigged polls.

Yet we believe the polls of Biden approval rating and where he stands if the election were today against Trump today.

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

All the signs before the 2016 election had Hillary Clinton winning.

You want to seem like you are conservative/republican, but all signs point against that.  So what are you?

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

81 million my fucking ass.

Pussy.  Hiding behind another thing you don't believe in.  You claim to take a stand to make change, but won't even do it on FS.  Fucking hilarious.

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You want to seem like you are conservative/republican, but all signs point against that.  So what are you?

I'm not a Trumper.