Check your account email address ×

Only way to save Bud Light.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do we need to save Bud Light?  Zima went away why not Bud Light?

Zima is still sold in Germany where they will never sell a bud light.

All light beers should go away....as should Zima.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do we need to save Bud Light?  Zima went away why not Bud Light?

I don't like to see iconic brand names die but I'd rather they die than get my tax dollars.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, polaris7541 said:

only thing that will save bud , is to publicly castrate that tran over a bud light , enough said 

That is Dylan’s eventual plan. Don’t you know. Dumb fuck. :lol: 

TRUMP:  "I could save Bud Light in 24 hours."

Put trump in a commercial with the market executive of bud light saying "you're fired"  Hell, make a special rare can with trump saying "YOU'RE FIRED" on it and bingo.

Couple snippets of that and him saying "you're fired" to the woman impersonator would bring it right back.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I don't but I also don't understand how anyone could ever drink a bud light.  Fucking completely disgusting.  

Know your audience and market share.  They shouldn't be trying to get consumers like you.  A good marketing person would know that.  Market it toward consumers that want a beer at an affordable price.  These guys are not out there looking for truly fruit pack seltzer.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Know your audience and market share.  They shouldn't be trying to get consumers like you.  A good marketing person would know that.  Market it toward consumers that want a beer at an affordable price.  These guys are not out there looking for truly fruit pack seltzer.

Ah, so you are saying that Trump can influence the uneducated.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

These guys are not out there looking for truly fruit pack seltzer.

Which are gross...but more beer like than Bud Light.  BL is basically piss with hardly any alcohol in a can.  Men don't drink piss, nor should they drink watered down fucking nonsense.  Again, men don't like Trump so it all matches.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so you are saying that Trump can influence the uneducated.

Which are gross...but more beer like than Bud Light.  BL is basically piss with hardly any alcohol in a can.  Men don't drink piss, nor should they drink watered down fucking nonsense.  Again, men don't like Trump so it all matches.

Sure thing,  been in marketing before?  If they did what I just said, it would revive them.  Bring in a little kid rock music and they would be back.

Edited by racer254

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Read before?  I said it's fucking disgusting.  I also said if that works it shows how fucking sad Trump supporters are.  Derp.

Good, bad, it doesn't matter.  I told you how to get their old market share back.  You would gain back the people they lost and probably more from reality and comic value.  Make a special can promotion sold all over the US with some kind of prize for it, lower the price by a buck or 2 per case and back you are.

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He hurts people’s rational process by pretending to be a musician. 

Dude a is super talented musician like Him or not. Plays Guitar , drums, keyboard etc . Then can get on a pair of turntables and scratch some old school Hip Hop also. 

stay mad boomer :thumb:

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Read before?  I said it's fucking disgusting.  I also said if that works it shows how fucking sad Trump supporters are.  Derp.

:mc:

So angry lately. Full blown TDS man what happened?  :lol:

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Dude a is super talented musician like Him or not. Plays Guitar , drums, keyboard etc . Then can get on a pair of turntables and scratch some old school Hip Hop also. 

stay mad boomer :thumb:

Great show.  I’m sure he isn’t as popular in other states as Michigan, but he sold out like 7 nights here.  We went twice.  

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I don't but I also don't understand how anyone could ever drink a bud light.  Fucking completely disgusting.  

If I came to your house and it all you had…… never be anywhere near my first choice. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

giphy.gif

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Good, bad, it doesn't matter.  I told you how to get their old market share back.  You would gain back the people they lost and probably more from reality and comic value.  Make a special can promotion sold all over the US with some kind of prize for it, lower the price by a buck or 2 per case and back you are.

No, you confirmed even you believe that the average Trump voter is stupid