Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

State A has 100 people of which 65 people are carrying guns.  Those 65 people have no guns at home.

State B has 100 people of which 15 people have guns.  Those 15 have 100 guns each at home.

Which State is more armed?

Better question.

Just now, Deephaven said:

HUGE difference between a locked door and a locked door with an armed guard.  Fucking seriously sad if we need an armed guard at schools. :( 

Most schools have them , it doesn’t matter if they hide in a dumpster during the shooting though. There were 300 of them outside at the Texas shooting stopping anyone who wanted to rush in and help. Then they spent 51 minutes in the hallway while the gunman executed little kids. Fuck every cop 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Either way the answer isn't relevant.  The real question is where are the mentally unstable people that have guns and how to we make sure they can't use them.

They are everywhere and we can’t 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

They are trying to make a point off one shooting in one state. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Most schools have them , it doesn’t matter if they hide in a dumpster during the shooting though. There were 300 of them outside at the Texas shooting stopping anyone who wanted to rush in and help. Then they spent 51 minutes in the hallway while the gunman executed little kids. Fuck every cop 

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I disagree.  Locking secure doors can work.   Locking glass doors won't.   Schools have to be extremely vigilant on it and in the recent past both instances were not followed. 

So no recess? No lunch break? No exercise of any kind, no sports activities? Just sit still ,listen and eat. Brings us to the other US problem obesity. No I don't think you've thought this through, schools were never built to keep people out, and locking a door on buildings full of windows(unless bullet proof)and thinking you fixed the issue is silly. Most of these monsters don't have specific targets, it's just to cause carnage. Shooting classroom windows out will do that.

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

From 1966 to 2019, 77% of mass shooters purchased at least some of the weapons used in the shootings legally.

Apparently neither do law abiding citizens.

bravo...

clap-5-clapping-crowd-standing-up-usagif

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I disagree.  Locking secure doors can work.   Locking glass doors won't.   Schools have to be extremely vigilant on it and in the recent past both instances were not followed. 

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The people shooting these schools up aren’t getting through a locked security door. The last two big school shooting had door left open by mistake and one had the armed cop hide in a dumpster. 

OK so your guys kids are at school, inside with the doors locked, no key available. Teacher snuck a gun in and starts shooting. Everyone looks to you 2 to get in and help. You're saying nothing you could do to get in? I sure as fuck know I could, no problem. 

Yes I don't believe the locking the doors BS.

34 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Either way the answer isn't relevant.  The real question is where are the mentally unstable people that have guns and how to we make sure they can't use them.

Replace the word Gun with Knife.  Should we now enforce knife restrictions and have a background check to purchase a knife.

We already have current laws on guns that are not fully enforce or not sentenced to the max of the laws.  What good is more gun laws going to do?

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

Replace the word Gun with Knife.  Should we now enforce knife restrictions and have a background check to purchase a knife.

We already have current laws on guns that are not fully enforce or not sentenced to the max of the laws.  What good is more gun laws going to do?

I didn't say anything about making gun laws.  My question was where (ie, how do we find) the mentally unstable people and make sure they can't hurt people.  The weapon isn't relevant although I'd much rather have them have a knife than a tank.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

So in your mind the Vegas shooter could have done more damage out in the crowd with a couple knives? Do you think the dyke would have had the nuts to start knifing kids up close and personal? Do you think any mass shooter would have done anything if all they had was knives?

Can you answer like an adult?

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

So in your mind the Vegas shooter could have done more damage out in the crowd with a couple knives? Do you think the dyke would have had the nuts to start knifing kids up close and personal? Do you think any mass shooter would have done anything if all they had was knives?

uh oh... you're making valid points 

bring on the name calling...

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

The Vegas shooting was a cia op 100%, that was 100% inside job. That dude and his girlfriend were both fbi informants known to intelligence. There’s no way he did that by himself  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Vegas shooting was a cia op 100%, that was 100% inside job. That dude and his girlfriend were both fbi informants known to intelligence. There’s no way he did that by himself  

That's your opinion but regardless can you answer the questions?

BTW My uncles wife was there with a bunch of gals.

Just now, HSR said:

That's your opinion but regardless can you answer the questions?

I think the Vegas shooter could have done way more damage with a dump truck 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

was Ray Epps there too? 

CIA op... :roflcrying:

kill yourself 

40 minutes ago, Doug said:

It gives some people a warm fuzzy feeling after something bad happens and a new law or three are passed..... see if we work together we can pass even more gun laws......... rofl.png.1eca8414bb7622166293e303a15789ec.png

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

If it's asking like a mature open minded adult I have no problem answering.