Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

6 hours ago, Roosting said:

As someone who has shot there own vehicle, that dosent look like a bullet wound. You would be able to see the diameter of the slug as it slid across the panel. That looks too sharp. Probably something that got kicked up and happened to hit the truck.

I could be wrong though.................

Yep.  Looks to me like badge had a bud light and backed into something and didn't notice.  Definitely not a stray bullet, lol

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Yep.  Looks to me like badge had a bud light and backed into something and didn't notice.  Definitely not a stray bullet, lol

Just another joke/ lie he got caught on :roflcrying: One of dozens:bc:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

As Frank Rizzo so eloquently put it .... " This is America , baby , survival of the fittest "   So you just worry about Canada and the freaks you have running the place  :lol: 

Hey my opinion matters!!! I bought 7 ballots off of ebay in 2020 and put em all down on J'Biden just to piss you guys off.

21 hours ago, Badger** said:

My wife and I will be going to my nephew's wedding in August down in North Carlina and she really wanted to drive and see the sites but we are still working out the details. I will be carrying a gun with me and I never thought I would ever be saying that. March I drove down to southern Illinois and I am pretty sure someone shot my truck and I still have not fixed the damage, I will get the truck fixed when I get back from the wedding.

The truck was hit in the tailgate, at the time I was going 73 MPH when I heard the hit, it came in at about a 10-15 deg angle and across the face of the Ram logo then dug into the tailgate and ricocheted off. 

It's sad this country has come to this. 

I was not 100% but I have to point out in my post in bold. I never knew there were so many ballistic experts on FS, so thanks for working it out for me. :bc:

12 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Just my opinion....but if you get behind the wheel drunk you know you can kill someone.  

It's a choice to drive...it's a choice to pull the trigger. 

Get behind the wheel sober you know you can kill someone as well. Fucking moron. If you’re going 4mph over the speed limit and get in an accident is it fucking murder??? God damn you’re absolutely fucking retarded 

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2023 at 11:59 PM, Badger** said:

My wife and I will be going to my nephew's wedding in August down in North Carlina and she really wanted to drive and see the sites but we are still working out the details. I will be carrying a gun with me and I never thought I would ever be saying that. March I drove down to southern Illinois and I am pretty sure someone shot my truck and I still have not fixed the damage, I will get the truck fixed when I get back from the wedding.

The truck was hit in the tailgate, at the time I was going 73 MPH when I heard the hit, it came in at about a 10-15 deg angle and across the face of the Ram logo then dug into the tailgate and ricocheted off. 

It's sad this country has come to this. 

20 hours ago, Badger** said:

Not sure what else would do this at 73 mph and hit the back of my truck on the open road. :dunno: But I'm sure someone will tell me. :thumbsup:

No photo description available.

18 hours ago, Badger** said:

You could be right, the whole thing is very weird to me. :dunno: Oh and I heard it hit.  

So you're driving down the highway and at 73 mph you hear something hit the back of your truck somewhere and at some point you notice what appears to be what looks like a bullet hit to the tailgate of your truck??

Did you report it to the State or Local Police at some point? If it were me I would have called the police and at least asked the if they could come take a look at my truck and see if the think the damage is from a bullet. Maybe something happened in the area near the highway where your truck was possibly shot and that information could possibly be helpful to a police investigation going on in that area where your truck was possibly shot? On this day and time roughly between mile marker 102 & 103 on I-93 is when I heard my truck get hit in the rear at 73 mpg and here's the damage I noticed at some point to my tailgate I'm not 100% sure if it's from a bullet or a rock hit my truck and made the noise or if the damage was caused by something else somewhere else and I just happened to notice it now? 

You should have called police at some point or you should still take your truck to the local police department and ask them to take a look at it now before you have the possible bullet damage fixed??? 

That's just me and what I would do with a possible bullet hole/damage to the tailgate of my truck, but what do I know. At 73 mph going down the highway all I hear is my radio playing and the sounds of driving down the highway at 70+mph. I try to keep my eyes on the mile markers along the highway in case and emergency happens so i can give the best possible location as I can for the emergency. 

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

So you're driving down the highway and at 73 mph you hear something hit the back of your truck somewhere and at some point you notice what appears to you to be what looks like a bullet hit the tailgate of your truck??

Did you report it to the State or Local Police at some point? If it were me I would have called the police and at least asked the if they could come take a look at my truck and see if the think the damage is from a bullet. Maybe something happened in the area near the highway where your truck was possibly shot and that information could possibly be helpful to a police investigation going on in that area where your truck was possibly shot? On this day and time roughly between mile marker 102 & 103 on I-93 is when I heard my truck get hit in the rear at 73 mpg and here's the damage I noticed at some point to my tailgate I'm not 100% sure if it's from a bullet or a rock hit my truck and made the noise or if the damage was caused by something else somewhere else and I just happened to notice it now? 

You should have called police at some point or you should still take your truck to the local police department and ask them to take a look at it now before you have the possible bullet damage fixed??? 

That's just me and what I would do with a possible bullet hole/damage to the tailgate of my truck, but what do I know. At 73 mph going down the highway all I hear is my radio playing and the sounds of driving down the highway at 70+mph. I try to keep my eyes on the mile markers along the highway in case and emergency happens so i can give the best possible location as I can for the emergency. 

It was just another look at me made up story like I said earlier. Guys a habitual liar.

Just now, HSR said:

It was just another look at me made up story like I said earlier. Guys a habitual liar.

Like I said if it were me and I found what could possibly be a bullet hole in my truck, car, home etc. I'm calling the police and asking them to come take a look at what I think might be a bullet hole in my property.......... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Like I said if it were me and I found what could possibly be a bullet hole in my truck, car, home etc. I'm calling the police and asking them to come take a look at what I think might be a bullet hole in my property.......... :thumbsup:

That makes waaaay too much fucking sense...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fucking Canadian(s) crying and bitching about the country that does more to keep him safe than any military service his own country can provide...

Things mean a lot more when you have to fight for it. Until then, shut your hole.

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

Fucking Canadian(s) crying and bitching about the country that does more to keep him safe than any military service his own country can provide...

Things mean a lot more when you have to fight for it. Until then, shut your hole.

You guys can't even keep you're own citizens safe at home ffs. Who have you kept safe in the past? Korea? Vietnam? Afghanistan? America by getting them WMD from Iraq? How about the Ukraine, you keeping them safe??

Epic fail on every front. US doesn't protect Canada anymore than any other country, you guys just think your the toughest guy on the block with a losing record.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

are you including ALL of the Canadians in this comment? 

please say yes .. 

42 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

According to the ballistics experts on FS I don't have to worry about it. So it's all good. :bc:

Just ordered two more complete ar uppers for a pair of lowers I have sitting around. I love them because pants pissing faggot ass retards think they should be outlawed :lol: 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just ordered two more complete ar uppers for a pair of lowers I have sitting around. I love them because pants pissing faggot ass retards think they should be outlawed :lol: 

O think a picture of my or your gun safe would put them into hysterics... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are dentures cheaper in Canada?

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are dentures cheaper in Canada?

ARs are cheap in the US and every normal man with a swinging dick should have several , that’s what’s being discussed. Ring the bell and get your diaper changed moron. Or maybe pay someone to kill you if you don’t have the stones to do it yourself.

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1