Check your account email address ×

Who on this forum Voted for Biden

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is it you don't understand, your CIA and other agencies stole the election from the American people and from Trump.

holy fuck... the CIA :roflcrying:

1999564559_wingnutalert.thumb.jpg.de10b8877126a8f5ccb44e7ad8584d68.jpg

On 5/8/2023 at 8:22 AM, f7ben said:

And more relevant than that is what actual fucking retard would vote for Trump or Biden assuming this pathetic country puts them both on the ticket?? 

LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK OF THE ROOM please... :lmao:

I wonder if you talk this way next door?  9_9

21 hours ago, Deephaven said:

They didn't steal it.  Really simple question.  If not 81, how many?  Ought to be EASY to answer if you believe your own lies.

Once again for the retards at the back of th class, I'm not sure what's worse, believing Biden got 81 million votes, or if 81 million people actually voted for the brain dead.  Both are false.

The CIA/Intel have rigged elections all over the world, but would never do one in the USA.

If you believe that, I got a vaccine to sell you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Once again for the retards at the back of th class, I'm not sure what's worse, believing Biden got 81 million votes, or if 81 million people actually voted for the brain dead.  Both are false.

The CIA/Intel have rigged elections all over the world, but would never do one in the USA.

Covidians are the funniest people.  I really miss them wearing masks though.  I think identifying imbeciles as soon as possible is important these days.  I've fucked around and wasted time and words with people who I didn't know were fully vaxxed until it was too late.  I just smh and walk away...hoping none of the stupid stuck.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

wrong-drumpf.gif 

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So what's the number?  No balls?  Pick it?  Bet you are too much of a pussy to do so which justifies that 81million as being correct in your eyes.

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So what's the number?  No balls?  Pick it?  Bet you are too much of a pussy to do so which justifies that 81million as being correct in your eyes.

the number he should focus on is 11,780 

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Where were the crowds for 81 million before or after his biggest ever election victory?

That's right there weren't any.

Fuck you're retarded.

Most of the public have clued in now.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but rest assured, you can fool DeepFaggot and his stupid flock of sheep all of the time.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where were the crowds for 81 million before or after his biggest ever election victory?

Fuck you're retarded.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but rest assured, you can fool DeepFaggot and his stupid flock of sheep all of the time.:lol:

They were at home filling out they're mail in ballots, instead of standing in line at a Trump rally to see and hear an idiot repeat himself.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They were at home filling out they're mail in ballots, instead of standing in line at a Trump rally to see and hear an idiot repeat himself.

:lol:

Sure they were.

Zero interest, couldn't fill six circles.

Guthooked fool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure they were.

Zero interest, couldn't fill six circles.

Guthooked fool.

Even Hillary got more votes than Trump.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fuck you're retarded.

didn't that little fib cost Fox 'news' $787.5M ?  9_9

double down... :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

didn't that little fib cost Fox 'news' $787.5M ?  9_9

double down... :roflcrying:

They were stupid, but then they're owned by Blackrock and Vanguard.  It's over your pea brain.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They were stupid, but then they're owned by Blackrock and Vanguard.  It's over your pea brain.

Says the foreigner who still has no clue how the dems pulled off mass coordinated voter fraud, which will apparently happen again because no one has figured it out.

Do you plan on being in the US in November? Something tells me you will. 

Watch for sharpies while you’re here.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

just how many boogey men do you have?