Check your account email address ×

ABC/Wapo- Poll: Trump takes commanding lead over Biden

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're just not getting it. Trumps behavior turned alot of people off. So much so a fucking dementia patient got elected. People are not going to forget how Trump Con ducted himself after the election and to this day. He is damaged goods and needs to move on.

so what?!  Their feelings got hurt so they elect a dementia patient who took a strong economy and is destroying it?  But all good cuz no one’s feelings are hurt?  Fuuuuhhhk Joe Biden with a rusty flagpole….getting up there with his nazi themed rant railing on 75 million Trump supporters?!  You don’t think that turned THEM off?

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Roosting said:

That you highlighted the propaganda surrounding the russia thing and not the underlining truth of what it was . 

Sure I guess, you only get 1/2 point. No full points for believing the bullshit part over the truth.

I believe you're referencing the Steele dossier, which I never mentioned, nor did the senate intelligence committee report.

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes that Trump had zero to do with any Russian anything, and the Steele Dossier was D fiction that should have resulted in prosecutions.  But in our 2 standards of justice world we live in now, the corrupt msm glosses over it.  I’m kind of glad Fox fired Carlson cuz now the shit is going to hit the fan.

You're right, just his campaign mgrs among others he surrounded himself with. 

"We found irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling," Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a statement, directly refuting President Donald Trump's repeated assertions that Russian interference was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats.

34 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The problem with the Russian influence angle is the effect has always been over blown. The amount of change in vote totals is almost unmeasurable. On the other hand there is polling to backup the idea that without the fake letter from the 51 intelligence people Joe would have lost the election. Add in the part where Hillary Clinton as secretary of state was putting money into presidential campaigns in Russia and Israel and my sympathy for the subject gets thin. 

Let's at least keep the dirty politics internal. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You're just not getting it. Trumps behavior turned alot of people off. So much so a fucking dementia patient got elected. People are not going to forget how Trump Con ducted himself after the election and to this day. He is damaged goods and needs to move on.

Keep on reading the papers. 

trump could have responded differently to the media bias but chose the route of debating it right out in the open. I liked that part but the grade 3 linguistic capabilities he has hurt that message. 

I guess you know what you know and that wont be challenged. 

trump should be done but the democrats actions have been so over the top and pretty much entirely bullshit have put a big question mark on that. 

The fact you keep going back to J6 as if it was anything close to what it's been claimed to be well.........the Russia narrative, that's what a threat to democracy looks like and is.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Hey, child fucking is ok! Go degenerate liberals go!

https://www.facebook.com/reel/638959308073109?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

Pretty disgusting. Was he wearing a name tag saying he was a liberal? 

I think it's safe to say that both sides of the aisle have had their fairshare of pedophiles.

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Keep on reading the papers. 

trump could have responded differently to the media bias but chose the route of debating it right out in the open. I liked that part but the grade 3 linguistic capabilities he has hurt that message. 

I guess you know what you know and that wont be challenged. 

trump should be done but the democrats actions have been so over the top and pretty much entirely bullshit have put a big question mark on that. 

The fact you keep going back to J6 as if it was anything close to what it's been claimed to be well.........the Russia narrative, that's what a threat to democracy looks like and is.

Explain to me what J6 was then.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

so what?!  Their feelings got hurt so they elect a dementia patient who took a strong economy and is destroying it?  But all good cuz no one’s feelings are hurt?  Fuuuuhhhk Joe Biden with a rusty flagpole….getting up there with his nazi themed rant railing on 75 million Trump supporters?!  You don’t think that turned THEM off?

Your feelings are hurt how Trumps been treated. What is the fucking difference? 

As for the economy, it's all speculation.  Covid could've been handled differently, but who's to say the economy wouldn't have ended up in the shitter anyway.

Edited by Steve753

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

I believe you're referencing the Steele dossier, which I never mentioned, nor did the senate intelligence committee report.

You're right, just his campaign mgrs among others he surrounded himself with. 

"We found irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling," Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a statement, directly refuting President Donald Trump's repeated assertions that Russian interference was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats.

Let's at least keep the dirty politics internal. 

Well the dossier was the genesis of it all.

trump is correct that the dems were attempting to link trump with directly colluding with the Russians. That was and is a hoax.

Hilliary did collude and pay russians for her report to get this all started. That is not debatable right?

you are still debating 4 year old talking points like they hold any weight

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

trump is correct that the dems were attempting to link trump with directly colluding with the Russians. That was and is a hoax.

Hilliary did collude and pay russians for her report to get this all started. That is not debatable right?

Wrong. They paid Fusion GPS.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Explain to me what J6 was then.

A political rally that got derailed by bad actors linked to many groups and a capitol building that didnt get the proper security in place for the amount of people that were there.

Are you going to tell me it was something different?

Just now, Roosting said:

A political rally that got derailed by bad actors linked to many groups and a capitol building that didnt get the proper security in place for the amount of people that were there.

Are you going to tell me it was something different?

Had there been no rally( temper tantrum because he couldn't except election results) none of that would've been able to happen even if that's what happened.

Wrong. They paid Fusion GPS.

Hey if I give your mom $100 to give to you so your wife dosent see me give it to you, who's money did you get?

hill payed fusion who payed the russians. It's still hills money

• Haha 1

Just now, Roosting said:

Hey if I give your mom $100 to give to you so your wife dosent see me give it to you, who's money did you get?

hill payed fusion who payed the russians. It's still hills money

You need to read what actually happened.

Had there been no rally( temper tantrum because he couldn't except election results) none of that would've been able to happen even if that's what happened.

well if your uncle had tits he would be your aunt. 

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Your feelings are hurt how Trumps been treated. What is the fucking difference? 

As for the economy, it's all speculation.  Covid could've been handled differently, but who's to say the economy wouldn't have ended up in the shitter anyway.

My feelings are hurt because we are letting criminals run our country into the ground, with a complicit media peddling bullshit. There’s no fucking way that Trump would’ve sat by and down the things that Biden has done which has put our economy in the shape that it is in, starting with energy and immigration policy.

Just now, HSR said:

YOU GUUYYYYYS!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!

7kzn3s.gif

It's like he gave free handys to these guys or something. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

My feelings are hurt because we are letting criminals run our country into the ground, with a complicit media peddling bullshit. There’s no fucking way that Trump would’ve sat by and down the things that Biden has done which has put our economy in the shape that it is in, starting with energy and immigration policy.

Whose to say what he would've done. He did however try to overturn an election. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

oh great only liberals now get to have protests? Is that what you were saying? Let’s ask why security was not adequate on January 6, and who made the decision to turn down the extra 10,000 national guard, only to deploy 25,000 a week later? Because we wanted to put fences and Barb wire all around the capitol because of the big bad “in surrection”?!  Nancy Pelosi is another one who should be lined up against the wall and shot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

type it out for me to understand 

Would it really change your mind anyway?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh great only liberals now get to have protests? Is that what you were saying? Let’s ask why security was not adequate on January 6, and who made the decision to turn down the extra 10,000 national guard, only to deploy 25,000 a week later? Because we wanted to put fences and Barb wire all around the capitol because of the big bad “in surrection”?!  Nancy Pelosi is another one who should be lined up against the wall and shot.

If you want to go on the conspiracy side of things. I'd say it was because they figured Trumpers would be stupid enough to listen to Trump and charge the capital. 

14 minutes ago, Roosting said:

It wasn't. The FBI started investigating well before the Steele Dossier was ever released. 

17 minutes ago, Roosting said:

History always holds weight, which is scary that people forget so quickly. And there's nothing to debate.