Check your account email address ×

The Legalization of Pedophelia is coming.

Just now, EvilBird said:

Its already here . Go to the City sometime, get out that white picket fence neighborhood once in awhile:thumb:

I was in New York City in October and walked thru a BLM protest in Brooklyn! :owned:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You laugh but when Ford reads that he will be shaking in his green grass stained New Balance shoes. :lol:

I hope you at least wore a MAGA hat to troll in real life as much as you do here :ashamed:

Just now, EvilBird said:

I hope you at least wore a MAGA hat to troll in real life as much as you do here :ashamed:

My cousin in Brooklyn wouldn’t have let me into her apartment if I was wearing a MAGA hat. :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Deepfaggot.

Screenshot_20230422_090404_Firefox.thumb.jpg.b31f019f88bb0685b9878a416a65cdca.jpg

Poor AC.

How “at least 311 victims” became “60,000”

I called Andrew MacLeod, the author of the document in question, to ask where his data came from. To his credit, Mr. MacLeod, a former United Nations employee who once described himself in his Twitter bio as a “Humanitarian|Speaker|Futurist|Visiting Professor|Corporate Director|Traveler,” was quite upfront about the fact that his numbers were only very rough estimates. The Sun, he said, exaggerated his claims considerably.

The “dossier,” Mr. MacLeod explained, wasn’t a leaked internal United Nations report. It was a two-page memo he had written for the British government long after he left the United Nations’ employ, plus the text of an email he had sent to people he hoped would support a new nonprofit he and some lawyer colleagues were founding to work on this issue.

More important, the terrifying numbers the memo cited were just rough guesses intended to hint at the scale of the problem, not actual measurements.

Take that estimate of 60,000 rapes, for instance. For one thing, it was actually an estimate of the number of victims of all forms of sexual abuse and exploitation, not just rape.

To arrive at that figure, Mr. MacLeod said, he started with a 2017 report in which the United Nations said it had recorded 311 victims of sexual exploitation by peacekeepers in the previous year. He then made a series of assumptions that led him from 311 reported cases to his headline-grabbing claim of 60,000. But those assumptions were little more than guesses, and Mr. MacLeod freely admits he has no hard data to back them up.

The first assumption was based on a remark by the United Nations secretary general, António Guterres, that the problem of sexual abuse was probably worse on the civilian side of the organization than within the peacekeeping forces. Mr. MacLeod concluded that this meant there must be at least 312 victims of the non-peacekeeping staff — 311 plus 1 — but to keep his “estimate” conservative, he put the number at 289, to arrive at an even 600 for the year. Needless to say, that kind of rounded guess based on an offhand statement is unlikely to be reliable.

From there, Mr. MacLeod estimated that only 10 percent of the assaults were actually recorded, a figure he said was based on reporting rates in the United Kingdom, to arrive at a figure of 6,000 victims annually. But because the United Nations doesn’t have good (or possibly any) data about the rate at which victims report assaults by its staff, there’s no way to know if that was the right multiplier to use.

Then, to arrive at an estimate for the decade, Mr. MacLeod assumed that 2016 was a representative year, so he multiplied 6,000 by 10.

Presto: 311 becomes 60,000.

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Bambi.

The un needs to be executed.

Screenshot_20230422_093015_Firefox.thumb.jpg.fa77c5a3386864e690711e8cf9261f4c.jpg

Yeah but you find purpose in life through the UN. If they went away you wouldn’t be able to post BS about 60,000, the great reset, eating bugs, etc. Life would be boring.