Check your account email address ×

The Legalization of Pedophelia is coming.

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Date on teen pregnancy is a good place to start. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/teen-births/teenbirths.htm

Not really....teen pregnancy stats do not talk about age of the fathers nor take into account the religious implications or income of why southern states have higher rates. 

So do AA's and Hispantic/Latino have higher rates of older men getting teens pregnant?

In 2019, the birth rates for Hispanic teens (25.3) and non-Hispanic Black teens (25.8) were more than two times higher than the rate for non-Hispanic White teens (11.4). The birth rate of American Indian/Alaska Native teens (29.2) was highest among all race/ethnicities.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well thankfully our society has changed unlike many ME's cultures and Islam. 

Not really as pedophilia still exists but you guys did add school shootings/mass shootings to your culture. They didn't happen much back in the black powder days.

The current western culture leave little room for insults of others.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not really....teen pregnancy stats do not talk about age of the fathers nor take into account the religious implications or income of why southern states have higher rates. 

So do AA's and Hispantic/Latino have higher rates of older men getting teens pregnant?

In 2019, the birth rates for Hispanic teens (25.3) and non-Hispanic Black teens (25.8) were more than two times higher than the rate for non-Hispanic White teens (11.4). The birth rate of American Indian/Alaska Native teens (29.2) was highest among all race/ethnicities.

The data says it all. The southern teens are impregnated by the thousands. Poverty and underage pregnancy are like ham and eggs. The south is broken. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Not really as pedophilia still exists but you guys did add school shootings/mass shootings to your culture. They didn't happen much back in the black powder days.

The current western culture leave little room for insults of others.

Still exists everywhere and your rate almost mirror's ours yet we are many times more culturally diverse.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

The data says it all. The southern teens are impregnated by the thousands. Poverty and underage pregnancy are like ham and eggs. The south is broken. 

No it does not say who is impregnating them and much of the reason southern rates are high are demographics. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Underage pregnancy and red state mania. :lol: 

https://www.cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/alt-text/map-state-text.htm

Sure but many factors play into that like demographics, religious values and economics and still do not indicate a rate of adults impregnating minors.   You simply are wrong....again. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't the male test dummies just identify as female?

This is your left government people.

They have lost their fucking minds.

:lol:

CT’s own.  God she is horrific.

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Just because Trump idiotically wanted to build a literal wall means nothing about what the real policies are.  You'd be shocked at how much your life would suck as well if we didn't allow legal immigration...but of course you fall for the magatard rhetoric amazingly well.

Biden did enough executive orders to make the difference.....and perhaps not perfect but walls work  and should have been completed. Legal immigration is completely different than what we are seeing at the border. Nothing but shit coming in and many criminals that have been released.  This will affect this country for years to come.....watch.

And personally, I could do without anymore immigrants... legal or not. I live in a melting pot of scum diversity. Enough is enough....that is part of the reason I will be relocating to be with some good ole fellow rednecks and away from the riffraff. Even the stores in the area I will be moving too, the employees are much more friendly and can actually talk English..,..oh sweet relief.:thumbsup:...

I wish you all the diversity you ever wanted and a few car break-ins to boot..... guarantee you will change your tune.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Biden did enough executive orders to make the difference.....and perhaps not perfect but walls work  and should have been completed. Legal immigration is completely different than what we are seeing at the border. Nothing but shit coming in and many criminals that have been released.  This will affect this country for years to come.....watch.

And personally, I could do without anymore immigrants... legal or not. I live in a melting pot of scum diversity. Enough is enough....that is part of the reason I will be relocating to be with some good ole fellow rednecks and away from the riffraff. Even the stores in the area I will be moving too, the employees are much more friendly and can actually talk English..,..oh sweet relief.:thumbsup:...

I wish you all the diversity you ever wanted and a few car break-ins to boot..... guarantee you will change your tune.

So what you are saying is that you currently choose to live in an area where people who have absolutely nothing can afford and choose to live....and you don't like it.  Well then fix your life and do something about it for fuck sakes.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So what you are saying is that you currently choose to live in an area where people who have absolutely nothing can afford and choose to live....and you don't like it.  Well then fix your life and do something about it for fuck sakes.

I didn't choose anything....Lived here my entire life and have seen the clientele slowly deteriorate and come my way over those years . And to live here, you definitely need something, whether it's government funded or whatever and as a sanctuary state, will only be getting worse. And yes, I am changing it by making a move when I finally retire.... tentatively in June if I desire. I already have another place in wait. Thanks for your concern:thumbsup:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

On 4/20/2023 at 12:08 PM, stinkipinki said:

Theres your liberal democratic agenda hard at work! Men in womans sports, child mutilation and child fucking! Up next, digital currency for complete control! civil war is coming.

You’ll be ready to fly your Northern Army of Virginia battle flag when the civil war breaks out. :lol:

• Gold Member
On 4/20/2023 at 8:26 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

with all that's crazy and wrong which sets off hyper paranoia tendencies it's no wonder some here are sleeping with a loaded gun close at hand at night.

#creepy 

As a Man of the house I hope you would have a loaded Gun close by. Esp with that Police car outside :read:

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You’ll be ready to fly your Northern Army of Virginia battle flag when the civil war breaks out. :lol:

Its already here . Go to the City sometime, get out that white picket fence neighborhood once in awhile:thumb: