Check your account email address ×

Bud Lite puts a nail in its coffin.

The old saying was there is a pork chop in every can now it's there is a pecker in every can. :whistle:  New Glarus brewing makes some very nice beers so I am told but you can only buy it in Wisconsin.   

It's too bad they can't put an LGBTQ flag on air and then some of these retards can boycott breathing. That'll be the day I quit using a product I like because of a label trend.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Cold War said:

We can’t even watch comedies anymore without being offended.  Why do movies have to be politically correct? 

A3B97E93-A8EC-460F-8002-CFC57039A945.jpeg

" And this one time at band camp I stuck a flute in my pussy "

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

" And this one time at band camp I stuck a flute in my pussy "

Not funny and very troubling  for today’s younger generation. :lol: 

Did you ever think you would see the day when teenagers would be telling people in their 50”s how vulgar and inappropriate movies are?  
fucks wrong with these kids? 

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

16 candles, ferris bueller, breakfast club,  pretty much any movie that wasn’t made in the last 10 years. 

wtf is even happening anymore?  I have gotten to do a lot of cool stuff in my life and still nothing compares to fun growing up, being that age, chasing after the girls. Getting laid for the first time. Now all offensive. 

Ever see that movie " the pick up artist" ? Dudes banging away and talking the whole time, finaly the chic ( I beleive molly ringwold says " if you would just shut up , I could probably cum"

Just now, Cold War said:

Not funny and very troubling  for today’s younger generation. :lol: 

Did you ever think you would see the day when teenagers would be telling people in their 50”s how vulgar and inappropriate movies are?  
fucks wrong with these kids? 

Fagitous

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ever see that movie " the pick up artist" ? Dudes banging away and talking the whole time, finaly the chic ( I beleive molly ringwold says " if you would just shut up , I could probably cum"

:lol:

You got act like you don’t care if she cums, stays, lays , or prays. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Great, we now have politics balls deep in our Beer SMH :suicide:

Not really, bud is NOT beer.

20 hours ago, racer254 said:

No, he didn't say those words at all.

Reading comprehension is obviously not something you are capable of.

17 hours ago, Badger** said:

The old saying was there is a pork chop in every can now it's there is a pecker in every can. :whistle:  New Glarus brewing makes some very nice beers so I am told but you can only buy it in Wisconsin.   

New Glarus is piss water.  Keep it in WI where it belongs along with all the other shit "breweries" there.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

New Glarus is piss water.  Keep it in WI where it belongs along with all the other shit "breweries" there.

These guys brew some fine beer…Marquettes finest.

https://www.blackrocksbrewery.com

D234F4C6-B048-4413-A16B-8C0DABDCD4C6.jpeg.2442928f462ff45df9bad358d548b397.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I don’t drink, so I have no personal assessment of New Glarus beers. You are the first person that I’ve ever known who doesn’t like it. Several in my family are big beer connoisseurs and they have high marks for that beer. 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2023 at 8:23 AM, Deephaven said:

Don’t ever talk shit about Spotted Cow!!!!!!!!!!11

cunt pos.jpg

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We’ll see…people have short memories when it comes to shit like this.

Short memories and some don't have much for brain capacity either.  I just got home from the local watering hole, and was chatting with the weekend bartender about the Bud Light topic.  He laughed and was explaining how there are a lot of people who think they're "sticking it to Bud Light" by not drinking it there any longer.  Only to see them drinking Michelob Golden Light or Michelob Ultra.  He went on to say, "Most times, I just don't have the heart to explain it to them" ... but there's been a few who've been pretty vocal about it & he explains to them they're still drinking Anheuser Busch when they do this stuff.  The reactions have been pretty good, apparently :roflcrying:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4