Check your account email address ×

656 *mass* shootings for 2023

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, that would have kept the thread under ten pages.

people don't care about mass murders, just mass shootings.

Did you look in the mirror when you typed that?   I mean you don't come crying on here for gun control if 5 people were killed in Chicago. :pc:

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did you look in the mirror when you typed that?   I mean you don't come crying on here for gun control if 5 people were killed in Chicago. :pc:

The Chicago narrative is old and stale as well. I use to use it often. The problem is guns in the country as a whole. Less guns, less killings from them.

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

crying?  

this hasn't been updated since there was only 258 mass shootings... :dunno:

good to know you don't see it as an issue 9_9

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

crying?  

this hasn't been updated since there was only 258 mass shootings... :dunno:

good to know you don't see it as an issue 9_9

There's been 148 "mass shootings" since 1982.   Didn't you mean mass murders?

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you acknowledging there might be a problem here either way?

I don't find random mass shootings as they use to be defined a significant problem in this country at all.  Especially when comparing it to things like drug overdoses, child abuse/pedophilia and specific drug related violence.   Its not even in the same galaxy.  I'm not taking away the severity of any single instance however but when comparing loss of life or impact on society its just not comparable.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't find random mass shootings as they use to be defined a significant problem in this country at all.  Especially when comparing it to things like drug overdoses, child abuse/pedophilia and specific drug related violence.   Its not even in the same galaxy.  I'm not taking away the severity of any single instance however but when comparing loss of life or impact on society its just not comparable.  

that's the part that should bother people... we societally normalized mass shootings.

oh, a mass shooting.... anyhow, on with my day... trahlala 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

The situation in Maine while horrible is still quite rare in the US.

Texas , Buffalo, the list goes on dude. C'mon quit playing the gang card, it's highly overrated.

They are still Americans and still in America even if they are black brown yellow and in a gang.

We are the best at a few things.  Highest per capita in prisoned.  #1 in mass killings.  Have illegal drug purchases that would be akin to the 50th largest GDP or so.  Yet we focus on the wrong mechanisms to fix them.  Fucking bandaids and bullshit instead of stepping up to solve the problem.

• Like 1

What actual fucking retard thinks gun laws will solve the mentally ill committing heinous acts? I mean you’d have to be so god damn stupid you’d make Mc look like a Mensa member 

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What actual fucking retard thinks gun laws will solve the mentally ill committing heinous acts? I mean you’d have to be so god damn stupid you’d make Mc look like a Mensa member 

How do other countries manage? 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How do other countries manage? 

Manage to violate the rights of their citizens at will? Well the first thing they do is disarm them …..they they can just throw them in concentration camps for refusing to be injected with poison to prevent a cold. See fucking Australia for reference you brain dead faggot 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There's a few.......Snow Rectum, HSR, Shteve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

There's a few.......Snow Rectum, HSR, Shteve

Well once one of your fellow Americans explained to me that they need to carry when they go up north because, well "bears and wolves" it all made sense to me why you guys need to carry :bc:

I understand totally now:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Do you think someone that undergoes a sex change should be allowed to own a gun? A lot of people think they are mentally ill. How about non-binary folks can they/them buy guns?

Where do you draw the line Ben?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Manage to violate the rights of their citizens at will? Well the first thing they do is disarm them …..they they can just throw them in concentration camps for refusing to be injected with poison to prevent a cold. See fucking Australia for reference you brain dead faggot 

Hi Karen the cocksucker 👋

I don't know why some of you guys think this notion of less guns is the least bit realistic.  Too many rednecks too many guns, and too many people who are disgusted with the government we have now, so they're not going to be giving them up.  Restricting new gun and ammo sales are what they will try and ram through just like Justine is doing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Crnr2Crnr changed the title to 630 *mass shootings this year