Check your account email address ×

Let’s be blunt — legal weed is turning New York workers into zombies

So go to a doctor and get a scrip for some head meds that you take every day.. You might shit yourself or blow up your liver from taking them, BUT hey why not right? > you feel better and the big Pharm gets paid and its legal for your Doctor to get you this mind altering shit..

But you cannot take a gummy or smoke in WI?  People going to abuse THC no matter what if its legal or not.. Alcohol and prescription meds are far worse then THC.  What's even funnier is the amount of TAX revenue WI residents are giving to Michigan and Illinois.. All one has to do is go to a dispensary in Michigan and look at the plates on the vehicles. Its laughable.  Cant even get medical in WI.. complete joke.

Edited by jonlafon1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

seems to be more stoners on this site than I initially suspected... this explains a lot

You mean the calm relaxed and mellow atmosphere around here :dunno:

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

So go to a doctor and get a scrip for some head meds that you take every day.. You might shit yourself or blow up your liver from taking them, BUT hey why not right? > you feel better and the big Pharm gets paid and its legal for your Doctor to get you this mind altering shit..

But you cannot take a gummy or smoke in WI?  People going to abuse THC no matter what if its legal or not.. Alcohol and prescription meds are far worse then THC.  What's even funnier is the amount of TAX revenue WI residents are giving to Michigan and Illinois.. All one has to do is go to a dispensary in Michigan and look at the plates on the vehicles. Its laughable.  Cant even get medical in WI.. complete joke.

This... opioids that are passed out by prescription are WAY worse than THC for someone suffering from cancer.  I saw it first had with the little woman's mother.  They put her on the big pain killers, and she was turning into a zombie within a week.  Couldn't do much of anything.  After convincing her that the THC oils she could get in MN was not your "refer madness" boomers were taught to be so afraid of, she lived out the last 8-10 months of her life, as she wanted.  It was night and day the effects of the two drugs.  SOOOOO much better on the medical marijuana, it wasn't even a comparison.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

This... opioids that are passed out by prescription are WAY worse than THC for someone suffering from cancer.  I saw it first had with the little woman's mother.  They put her on the big pain killers, and she was turning into a zombie within a week.  Couldn't do much of anything.  After convincing her that the THC oils she could get in MN was not your "refer madness" boomers were taught to be so afraid of, she lived out the last 8-10 months of her life, as she wanted.  It was night and day the effects of the two drugs.  SOOOOO much better on the medical marijuana, it wasn't even a comparison.

Been on the CBD oils for awhile myself. The ones with .003 THC  and they work well if you get the right brands.  Medical should be legal everywhere.. You gave a good example!  

My town has 3 pot shops within one mile, and probably 6 I could be at in 10 minutes or less. Once the novelty wears off it is no different than any other store.

When we went to Arizona they were on their first year, I believe. I told the guys woeking there within a year or 2 all the hype and horse shit will die down and the place will be chill after that. Said he hoped so.

Felt like I was trying to get a license to own an automatic weapon when I bought there. I just laughed to myself. Here now I can be in and out of the place in less than 2 minutes. Don't even show an ID anymore.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is anyone that has a drink an alcoholic?

what size drink are we talking here?  :)

29 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

I think its like the mass shooting rule.. 3 maybe 4 depending on what news you watch? :guzzle:

:lmao:

28 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People.
Weed Doesn't Make People Lazy. People Choose To Be Lazy.

people kill people with guns 

weed... what was I going to say now?  oh look... a butterfly 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

How much weed must one smoke to be a stoner? Is it an attitude? Pony tail?

It helps to  identify said person if they drive a VW Microbus and wear a Greatful Dead t shirt I'd imagine.....:lol:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

It helps to  identify said person if they drive a VW Microbus and wear a Greatful Dead t shirt I'd imagine.....:lol:

and smell like Patchouli

woodstock used to be a cool town. back in the 80s i would take girls on dates there . a saturday night began with a walk around, dinner, and stay for a band . sometimes dinner got you in free to see the band , or bands. time it right and you could sit where you had dinner for the night . usually a break at 1am , everyone outside hanging out, smoking joints, whatever. totally cool folks, no fights or trouble. go back in for more band or bands, leave in the wee hours . i typically don't care for bands, but in those days in that town it was unreal. many famous musicians showing up, stepping in . some of the best nights out and ladies loved it. plus it was a half hour home after...

Edited by sleepybrew
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

What about a superduty and a klim shirt?

• Haha 1