Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Just kiss the cop's ass and relinquish all your Constitutional rights and you will be fine!"

Unfuckingreal some people....

Who said any of that?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Really?

I’m not going to backread and see if anybody here said it as that’s what I was referring to. Obviously there are cases of shit cops doing shit things but I don’t subscribe to your idea that “all cops are bad”.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who said any of that?

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

Trying to skirt your 5th amendment right about self incrimination.

Do I really need to go further? Everything they say and do is to try to get you to admit you broke a law.

"I'm going to have you step out and take a sobriety test."

No you ain't. Those are designed for you to fail. Think I'm drinking? Let's go to a breathalyzer or shut the fuck up. No, you are NOT required to do the fucking exercises to PROVE you are not drinking. Don't even give them the opportunity.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

Trying to skirt your 5th amendment right about self incrimination.

Do I really need to go further? Everything they say and do is to try to get you to admit you broke a law.

"I'm going to have you step out and take a sobriety test."

No you ain't. Those are designed for you to fail. Think I'm drinking? Let's go to a breathalyzer or shut the fuck up. No, you are NOT required to do the fucking exercises to PROVE you are not drinking. Don't even give them the opportunity.

Well the few times I have been pulled over I was speeding so I  admitted it and guess what…I got a warning and went on my way. I also got popped for a DUI in 1991…which I’m not proud of…and I knew I was over the limit so I go what I deserved. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the few times I have been pulled over I was speeding so I  admitted it and guess what…I got a warning and went on my way. I also got popped for a DUI in 1991…which I’m not proud of…and I knew I was over the limit so I go what I deserved. 

And don't think they don't just love it when you do that.

No worries. For some, rights are just things to toss away when the perceived need arises....

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

And don't think they don't just love it when you do that.

No worries. For some, rights are just things to toss away when the perceived need arises....

So I have a right to speed and drive drunk…good to know.  
The last time I got pulled over for speeding it was by the husband of my daughters ninth grade basketball coach and he did love it because he just started laughing and said “slow it down Jim”…guess I should have caused a scene and started yelling about my rights…SMH.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The last time I got pulled over for speeding it was by the husband of my daughters ninth grade basketball coach and he did love it because he just started laughing and said “slow it down Jim”…guess I should have caused a scene and started yelling about my rights…SMH.

Ain’t it great that he can let you go cause he knows you and then ass fuck the next guy cause he doesn’t? What kind of piece of fucking shit does it take to do that job. Fuck them 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who said you have the right to speed and be a drunk? A quote and a bolded statement saying that would suffice. Why would you say such a thing that is demonstrably false?

Please feel free at any time to sign over your rights to some asshole who took a 6 week course in intimidation and subjugation. I on the other hand will not.

I had a shit ton of cops in the Army Reserves. And I learned more about the type of people they were than any video will ever show. It is amazing the things they will admit to and laugh about when they think they are among 'friends',....

I'll take a ticket, the fine and the possible higher insurance every time before I will kiss some pig's ass and give away my rights. But you go right ahead and do you.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Who said you have the right to speed and be a drunk? A quote and a bolded statement saying that would suffice. Why would you say such a thing that is demonstrably false?

Please feel free at any time to sign over your rights to some asshole who took a 6 week course in intimidation and subjugation. I on the other hand will not.

I had a shit ton of cops in the Army Reserves. And I learned more about the type of people they were than any video will ever show. It is amazing the things they will admit to and laugh about when they think they are among 'friends',....

I'll take a ticket, the fine and the possible higher insurance every time before I will kiss some pig's ass and give away my rights. But you go right ahead and do you.

Snake wins again 

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I think the winner is actually the one who doesn't have a run-in with cops in the first place.

For sure , they are there to steal your money and your rights. Avoiding them at all costs is the only way to win unless you’re down with going out in a hail of gunfire and taking as many as you can with you. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

For sure , they are there to steal your money and your rights. Avoiding them at all costs is the only way to win unless you’re down with going out in a hail of gunfire and taking as many as you can with you. 

I could see this scenario playing out with you. :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

So dramatic and and how did “I sign over my rights” becuase I was friendly to a cop that I happened to know? That’s a rhetorical question BTW so save your phony hardass response.😉

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Snake wins again 

Talk about kissing a pigs ass….well done.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Let's be serious for a second, there's no way a cop has the balls to pull you over anyways amirite? I'm sure the badass license plate is enough to let them know who they're dealing with and allow them to avoid the dangerous encounter with an actual GI Joe.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'll just take the ticket and pay the fine.  Or get a lawyer to defend me.  Thats just me i guess.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Looks like @Snake and @f7ben have a lot in common with BLM when it comes to ‘cops’. :thumbsup:

Absolutely I do and it’s why I initially supported their cause before it was corrupted and coopted. I have also supported Kap and all the others who have taken a stand and protested police brutality 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I wish that would happen to me so I could have some of the taxpayers millions. Fuck those trash pieces of shit. Someone should have shot all 3 cops dead right there. 

I have friends who were beaten so bad by cops they had to go to the hospital. The cops filed assault charges against them so they could avoid discipline. This of course was before cameras. 

2 or 3 years ago the cops came to my buddy's house one night claiming there was a call about potential domestic disturbance. They dragged his 3 girls out of bed and brought everyone outside to interrogate. One of the cops got in my buddy's face and tried to provoke him into getting shitty with him so they could lump his ass. Then they figured out they were at the wrong house. No apology.