Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, HSR said:

I assume the 1 dead guy is the one they hilti'd to the ground? Pretty sure he dead.

The black guys dead.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Was there black men? I don't look for those kinds of details.:lol:

The one shooting at the cops!

:gun:

On 4/15/2023 at 7:30 PM, X2700 said:

So who here would go to a domestic dispute call unarmed?

Not me.  Could you imagine trying to police Minneapolis and Chicago with billy clubs and mace while the perps are racing around in stolen Kias and shooting off full autos into the air?  Who is going to sign up for that job?

On 4/16/2023 at 10:58 AM, f7ben said:

That’s one fucking individual , not an organization 

77 counties but it's not a organization!!!!!!

https://gunowners.mn/our-programs/minnesota-sheriffs/

On 4/16/2023 at 1:40 PM, BOHICA said:

If suspect fired first then cops have a constitutional right to self defense.  One criminal and one cop dead.  Looks like successful police action

Pictures from the funeral this week.  

On 4/16/2023 at 3:45 PM, X2700 said:

sounds like a few here been pulled over or have had run ins with law enforcement and like to get on officers shit list!!

I had a little chat with Goodhue County's finest last year coming back from the river!

• Like 2

@f7ben Constitutional carry in Florida was backed by both the Florida Police Chiefs Association and the Florida Sheriffs Association.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2023/02/13/gun-law-open-carry-bill-police-support-desantis-permitless/

The Florida Police Chiefs Association on Monday supported proposals that would allow people to carry firearms without concealed-weapons licenses, joining the Florida Sheriffs Association in backing the legislation.

“Responsible gun ownership doesn’t begin with the issuance of a government permit,” Fellsmere Police Chief Keith Touchberry, president of the police chiefs association, said in a prepared statement. “It begins with training in how to safely handle, carry, use and store a weapon, and it continues with maintaining those competencies while complying with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Ultimately, gun safety means that a lawful gun owner who meets the statutory requirements for a concealed weapons permit, whether obtaining one or not, can protect themselves while not compromising the safety of their family, the community, or law enforcement.”

RELATED: Florida could soon have permitless carry. It’s not enough, some gun owners say.
Bills filed in the House and Senate (HB 543 and SB 150) would eliminate a requirement that people get state concealed-weapons licenses to carry guns — a proposed change that supporters call “constitutional carry.” The bills are filed for consideration during the legislative session that will start March 7.

While the groups of police chiefs and sheriffs have backed the bills, the Giffords gun-control group issued a statement Monday that criticized the legislation and pointed to Tuesday’s fifth anniversary of the shooting at Parkland’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School that killed 17 people.

“This ‘no questions asked’ permitless carry bill will endanger Florida’s children,” former U.S. Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, a Giffords Florida senior adviser, said in a prepared statement. “We must come together and make our voices heard.”

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I love happy endings.  Ben would say the cop probably deserve to get shot.  because he is dumber than dirt.

We’ve covered this you worthless loser. You’re a life failure and propped up by a silver spoon. You are indeed the one that’s dumb as fuck. 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not me.  Could you imagine trying to police Minneapolis and Chicago with billy clubs and mace while the perps are racing around in stolen Kias and shooting off full autos into the air?  Who is going to sign up for that job?

77 counties but it's not a organization!!!!!!

https://gunowners.mn/our-programs/minnesota-sheriffs/

Pictures from the funeral this week.  

I had a little chat with Goodhue County's finest last year coming back from the river!

Meh.  People die everyday in work place accidents. Cops deaths aren’t special deaths more then any other death imo

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Meh.  People die everyday in work place accidents. Cops deaths aren’t special deaths more then any other death imo

Except they are murdered...roofers aren't murdered.  Mostly, they fail to wear a harness. 

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Except they are murdered...roofers aren't murdered.  Mostly, they fail to wear a harness. 

Does the risk of murder vs falling make you any less/more dead or make your job any less/more dangerous?

42 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Does the risk of murder vs falling make you any less/more dead or make your job any less/more dangerous?

Just different...hard to compare being murdered with failing to wear a harness. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Well when your job is to go out and steal people’s money , throw them in a cell and murder people yourself you take the risk that once in a while you’ll be the target. 

Edited by f7ben

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well when your job is to go out and steal people’s money , throw them in a cell and murder people yourself you take the risk that once in a while you’ll be the target. 

I didn't see that in the job description...

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You should charge people admission to ride shotgun with you & witness how you interact with police, knowing how often you must have to deal with shitty cops.  It could be entertaining and profitable at the same time!

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I'm not seeing the difference to be honest. 

Just now, Kivalo said:

I'm not seeing the difference to be honest. 

think about your reaction and the difference in your reaction if you child died in a work place accident vs being murdered.  

I would bet dollars to donuts that your reaction would be different.  Both a tragedy, but I doubt you would be plotting revenge against your kids co-workers.