Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

Good ol' Benny ... he doesn't miss an opportunity to paint the entire LEO profession with that wide paint brush of his.  Get off the internet and back to your 4-pack of White Claws before you rage out any more than necessary.

• Haha 4

• Gold Member

Instead of defunding the police we need to disarm them.  No reason cops should be carrying weapons and if they do they need to have rules of engagement that consist of they have to be fired upon first before they can fire their weapons….  Bunch of trigger happy idiots that have no repercussions for being a trigger happy idiot.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Instead of defunding the police we need to disarm them.  No reason cops should be carrying weapons and if they do they need to have rules of engagement that consist of they have to be fired upon first before they can fire their weapons….  Bunch of trigger happy idiots that have no repercussions for being a trigger happy idiot.

What an absolutely stupid fucking thing to say, your post is pure mind numbing stupidity. Disarm police…..Deeeerrppppp:lmao:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

What an absolutely stupid fucking thing to say, your post is pure mind numbing stupidity. Disarm police…..Deeeerrppppp:lmao:

They infringed on this guy constitutional rights to bear arms and killed him without cause.  It’s a fucking democrat trait to want to infringe on the 2nd admendment you piece of liberal shit.  Just submit to the government and the authority you piece of anti constitutional trash

Edited by BOHICA

Fired upon first???

chances are you’ll be dead!!

I do believe in body cams on entire time on duty.consequences for these cops that do this stupid shit.

seems to be a need for complete overhaul of training

• Like 2

Should this be a career ender for the guilty LEO's?  Yep
Should they be prosecuted to the fullest extent?  Yep

Will they be?  A few years ago I'd say no, but after the Chauvin / George Floyd headlines - cops don't get as many free passes as they used to.  So we'll see.

To paint this incident (or similar situation) as an, "Every cop is a pig and needs to be fired / or jobs banned" (or in Ben's favorite phrase, killed) - is moronic.  

• Like 4

• Gold Member

60 cops killed by gunfire in the US in 2022

1097 individuals gunned down by cops in 2022

such a blatant constitutional right violation that some here advocate for and endorse.  The Anti gun crowd has the same view as many here that cops should be the only ones carrying guns and disarm the law abiding population

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

such a blatant constitutional tight violation that some here advocate for and endorse.  The Anti gun crowd has the same view as many here that cops should be the only ones carrying guns and disarm the law abiding population

I was wrong ... Ben's not the one drinking White Claws today.  You are :roflcrying:  What's with the over generalization statements today?  "The Anti gun crowd has the same view as many here ..."

Care to provide the names of the MANY here who've said that?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They infringed on this guy constitutional rights to bear arms and killed him without cause.  It’s a fucking democrat trait to want to infringe on the 2nd admendment you piece of liberal shit.  Just submit to the government and the authority you piece of anti constitutional trash

I’m not talking about the original story you stupid fuck. The fact that you recommended that police should  be disarmed is beyond fucking stupid. One more thing, I’ve never voted Democrat in my life you dumb fucking nerd. :bigfinger:

Bohica…….”No reason cops should be carrying weapons” …………you are just dumber than shit. :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I was wrong ... Ben's not the one drinking White Claws today.  You are :roflcrying:  What's with the over generalization statements today?  "The Anti gun crowd has the same view as many here ..."

Care to provide the names of the MANY here who've said that?

Anybody that support police(government) carrying firearms to use upon a population in peace time is anti constitutional fuck sticks.  

• Gold Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

I’m not talking about the original story you stupid fuck. The fact that you recommended that police should  be disarmed is beyond fucking stupid. One more thing, I’ve never voted Democrat in my life you dumb fucking nerd. :bigfinger:

Bohica…….”No reason cops should be carrying weapons” …………you are just dumber than shit. :lmao:

Why should cops carry firearms?  What’s the reason? If they are close enough to shoot a man in his doorway they could have used tasers and stun guns in most cases just as effectively as firearms.  And nobody would die?  If any cops see a gun they freak, they are taught to freak the fuck out and innocent people die.  Do you freak out if a cop is carrying a gun?  Do you freak out if you see somebody carrying a gun?

cops freak the fuck out and lose their shit if they see a gun and pull there gun and start firing instantly.   

Just now, BOHICA said:

Anybody that support police(government) carrying firearms to use upon a population in peace time is anti constitutional fuck sticks.  

Is that what happens when a legit situation comes up & a criminal is shooting at a LEO?  Like some sick fuck is holding someone hostage, say for example a young girl, and fires at police? That's peace time?

The latter happened here - and the sick fuck killed an outstanding father, husband, and friend of the community.  He was also the LEO that helped save the young girl's life before he was shot & killed.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Is that what happens when a legit situation comes up & a criminal is shooting at a LEO?  Like some sick fuck is holding someone hostage, say for example a young girl, and fires at police? That's peace time?

The latter happened here - and the sick fuck killed an outstanding father, husband, and friend of the community.  He was also the LEO that helped save the young girl's life before he was shot & killed.

So hostage situation…. Likely a bunch of cops involved which is ok as they likely been in contact and knew it was hostile situation.  Pull the gun out of the trunk.  Walking up in a group of 3 to knock on a door, traffic stops, and a cat in a tree doesn’t require or even remotely require somebody present with a firearm.  I don’t go knock on any bodies door armed if I need to talk to them.  I’ve been met with armed and holstered individuals.

Edited by BOHICA

34 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

How many of those 1097 were in the middle of committing a crime?

How many of the officers killed were ambushed? 

As I see it, the leftist have demonized law enforcement to the point that they are no longer getting quality recruitment....it's a thankless job these days. 

• Gold Member

It's hard to tell from that video footage I saw if they guy pointed his gun at police or not. That one cop barely got a word out before he started firing. This is questionable as fuck so far.

As a rule, police should be held to the same standard as a civilian would be in these situations. As it stands tho they get enhanced protections. It goes without saying that if we give someone enhanced protection under the law they should also have enhanced penalties for breaking that law. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How many of those 1097 were in the middle of committing a crime?

How many of the officers killed were ambushed? 

As I see it, the leftist have demonized law enforcement to the point that they are no longer getting quality recruitment....it's a thankless job these days. 

Almost 700 civilians were killed in 2022 for suspected non violent crimes/no crime at all suspected and traffic violations.

EB434ACE-0B1E-4B86-AFD3-7C1666C7F62B.thumb.png.26e4ad8d8aa389c585f4ccb5c25ef864.png

cop knocks on doors just to talk they have guns.  Not sure why they need guns.  Do you open carry if you need to talk to somebody?  Why do cops carry guns all the time?  They aren’t needed unless there is a hostile situation with the immediate threat of somebody getting severely injured or killed.

couldn’t a taser work just as well when talking to somebody or giving them a ticket or investigating a car in a tree

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It's hard to tell from that video footage I saw if they guy pointed his gun at police or not. That one cop barely got a word out before he started firing. This is questionable as fuck so far.

As a rule, police should be held to the same standard as a civilian would be in these situations. As it stands tho they get enhanced protections. It goes without saying that if we give someone enhanced protection under the law they should also have enhanced penalties for breaking that law. 

You have a constructional right if you are a law abiding citizen to protect yourself in self defense.  Armed individuals knocked for no reason on his door intending to do harm to him and his family.  He has a constitutional right to protect himself, his family and his property.  Murder, attempted murder, hate crime, and civil right violation committed by these cops

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You have a constructional right if you are a law abiding citizen to protect yourself in self defense.  Armed individuals knocked for no reason on his door intending to do harm to him and his family.  He has a constitutional right to protect himself, his family and his property.  Murder, attempted murder, hate crime, and civil right violation committed by these cops

OTB - Did you miss the entire reason for them being there (even if it was the wrong address)?  They were there to help with a domestic ... not to do harm.  Unless in your world, continuing to allow a domestic is the proper thing?  Do us all a favor, and go back to justifying EV's and saving money with your solar panels.  At least on that topic, you have some level of sanity. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

OTB - Did you miss the entire reason for them being there (even if it was the wrong address)?  They were there to help with a domestic ... not to do harm.  Unless in your world, continuing to allow a domestic is the proper thing?  Do us all a favor, and go back to justifying EV's and saving money with your solar panels.  At least on that topic, you have some level of sanity. 

Domestic dispute.  The cops were armed and trespassing.  You go on somebody’s property without permission or cause and  trespass while armed you are committing a crime.  The cops had no business being armed on that guys personal property.  I don’t care what they were there for.  If they weren’t carrying guns this guy would still be alive.  Way more innocent people die from police gun fire then police die from criminal gun fire.  It’s a huge disparity and not even comparable.

This guy was exercising his constitutional right and the government took his constitutional right away as well as his life.

why couldn’t police carry non lethal weapons instead of lethal ones?

Edited by BOHICA