Check your account email address ×

6 hours ago, ckf said:

You aren't telling us anything that we don't already know. FreedomSledder isn't for everyone.

FreddomSledder was never a good site for finding sled parts,,,,,,now if someone was looking for drone parts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Doug said:

Who does this apply to :news:

Honestly, almost everyone here at one time or another 

Welcome to Freedomsledder

Edited by Skidooski

What a shame.  You have a "snowmobile site" (LOL) that we all should have something in common to support and improve.  But you have primarily two guys one being and admin or boss what ever, that want nothing more than to throw knifes at each other.   :news: 

Badger.jpg

Triggered h.jpg

1 minute ago, Doug said:

What a shame.  You have a "snowmobile site" (LOL) that we all should have something in common to support and improve.  But you have primarily two guys one being and admin or boss what ever, that want nothing more than to throw knifes at each other.   :news: 

Badger.jpg

Triggered h.jpg

Put them both on ignore if it bothers you so much.

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No problem it doesn't matter anymore there's other options.  Even got threatened to be put on mod approval last night. :o Lol

19 minutes ago, Doug said:

No problem it doesn't matter anymore there's other options.  Even got threatened to be put on mod approval last night. :o Lol

I was under the impression from the PM's that we shared last night that everything was good. Obviously that isn't the case. What gives?

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Let it go, Doug. :bc: 

It was great being contacted by one of the old guys from HCS. It's kind of nice to know they miss the old days when we would share and help each other out in the Wisconsin threads, and you and @Bontz were a very big part of that.  

Edited by Badger**

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

The ignore function has historically been reported to malfunction :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

The ignore function has historically been reported to malfunction :dunno: 

Only in certain parts of Wisconsin!

11 hours ago, Doug said:

Badger.jpg

Triggered h.jpg

:dunno: It's the C.E. the same type of things happened on HCS & Snowsledders in the C.E. There's how many other forums are on here for yourself and others to talk about Snowmobiles?? On the right side of the General Discussion Header is an arrow, click that arrow and minimize the General Discussion Forum??

Honest question, What's Your solution to what you have issues with on here in the C.E.??? 

image.thumb.png.2be9992109fa6fa2b5c9a662c3485daf.png

image.thumb.png.c2609d881ed4e2e41ef8f6c060ec5be7.png

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Let it go, Doug. :bc: 

It was great being contacted by one of the old guys from HCS. It's kind of nice to know they miss the old days when we would share and help each other out in the Wisconsin threads, and you and @Bontz were a very big part of that.  

Maybe you shouldn't have intentionally got yourself banned from HCS, maybe try reaching to ZR8000lxr (Stevem5215 on HCS) on here and get you account unbanned on HCS? 

Or here's another really really good Idea for you and several others, start your own "Snowmobile" website and set it up and run it how you want........ :thumbsup: - - beer_cheers.gif.484b715b55c52b372dd2212605d491bc.gif

Edited by Jerry 976

41 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Or here's another really really good Idea for you and several others, start your own "Snowmobile" website and set it up and run it how you want........ :thumbsup: - - beer_cheers.gif.484b715b55c52b372dd2212605d491bc.gif

The part that I find hilarious is when you say that the trolling of SR/Spindry/MC is no different you get hit with a plethora of reasons why what they do "is different" and give some funny reasons to try an excuse it. Maybe if a few of them put said members on ignore I wouldn't have to read 10 threads on page 1 of guys posting the same chops of SR and guys calling him Toolkit like it was the first time either were used. Or insult Spin for living in a van or just called MC a moron for the 1 billionth time. Funny that never gets old for them. Ponderous.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

The part that I find hilarious is when you say that the trolling of SR/Spindry/MC is no different you get hit with a plethora of reasons why what they do "is different" and give some funny reasons to try an excuse it. Maybe if a few of them put said members on ignore I wouldn't have to read 10 threads on page 1 of guys posting the same chops of SR and guys calling him Toolkit like it was the first time either were used. Or insult Spin for living in a van or just called MC a moron for the 1 billionth time. Funny that never gets old for them. Ponderous.

The part that I find hilarious is when you say that the trolling of BADGER is no different you get hit with a plethora of reasons why what they do "is different" and give some funny reasons to try an excuse it. Maybe if YOU put said BADGER on ignore YOU wouldn't have to read 10 threads on page 1 of YOU posting the same chops of BADGER and guys calling him A FUCKEN MORON like it was the first time either were used. Funny that never gets old for YOU. Ponderous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Maybe you shouldn't have intentionally got yourself banned from HCS, maybe try reaching to ZR8000lxr (Stevem5215 on HCS) on here and get you account unbanned on HCS? 

This is a hell of example of how women act and troll each other, get a clue I was not talking to you but you were threaten how by my post? Move on Jerry cuz your fist pounding is laughable.:thumbsup: For those who are or may not know the ignore feature works two ways. Show us how YOU can lead by example.  :bc:

HSR last I new the parts for the sled were available by one of FS members, so yes you can sell sled parts off of FS. :thumbsup: 

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Doug said:

The part that I find hilarious is when you say that the trolling of BADGER is no different you get hit with a plethora of reasons why what they do "is different" and give some funny reasons to try an excuse it. Maybe if YOU put said BADGER on ignore YOU wouldn't have to read 10 threads on page 1 of YOU posting the same chops of BADGER and guys calling him A FUCKEN MORON like it was the first time either were used. Funny that never gets old for YOU. Ponderous.

I think you missed the point.

How about this .... why don't we call it what it is (or was?), and that it was equal blame among the Badger, Deephaven, HSR "battles".  It wasn't always one person casting the first stone, but by God - the moment that first jab was thrown it was a full blown onslaught.  And it carried across multiple threads/posts.  The fact nobody seems to recognize the notion of "I'm guilty and I know for a fact I've been part of fucking up multiple threads" is what makes me shake my head.  And yes, Steve, before you say it .... I've done the same, so yes, "I'm guilty, too!"

As far as MC and Toolkit go, they're 100% attention whores and doing their daily trolling (at least that's where the majority of their antics end up).  I'm not saying the banter doesn't result in derailing other peoples' threads, but the majority of those exchanges are within their own threads.  And because of that, people that don't like seeing that shit just ignore threads by the guilty parties, for the most part.  There is a difference - maybe not a huge difference, but it's a difference nonetheless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

This is a hell of example of how women act and troll each other, get a clue I was not talking to you but you were threaten how by my post? Move on Jerry cuz your fist pounding is laughable.:thumbsup: For those who are or may not know the ignore feature works two ways. Show us how YOU can lead by example.  :bc:

HSR last I new the parts for the sled were available by one of FS members, so yes you can sell sled parts off of FS. :thumbsup: 

:dunno: who's pounding their fist??? You said you miss how yourself and a few others use to chat about certain things in the HCS Wisconsin forum and some of the older members on there. I said why not ask Stevem5215 about unbanning your account on HCS or start your own snowmobile website. I'm sure with all of the people you know you should have no problem getting a few tech people to set the site up for you and then you can over see and run it as you feel it should be run, $1200.00 a year to operate............ :thumbsup: - - :bc:

As for the Ignore, follow your own suggestion..... :thumbsup:  

And Steve didn't say sleds parts are not available on F.S. Quote he said "FreddomSledder was never a good site for finding sled parts" 

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

How about this .... why don't we call it what it is (or was?), and that it was equal blame among the Badger, Deephaven, HSR "battles".  It wasn't always one person casting the first stone, but by God - the moment that first jab was thrown it was a full blown onslaught.  And it carried across multiple threads/posts.  The fact nobody seems to recognize the notion of "I'm guilty and I know for a fact I've been part of fucking up multiple threads" is what makes me shake my head.  And yes, Steve, before you say it .... I've done the same, so yes, "I'm guilty, too!"

As far as MC and Toolkit go, they're 100% attention whores and doing their daily trolling (at least that's where the majority of their antics end up).  I'm not saying the banter doesn't result in derailing other peoples' threads, but the majority of those exchanges are within their own threads.  And because of that, people that don't like seeing that shit just ignore threads by the guilty parties, for the most part.  There is a difference - maybe not a huge difference, but it's a difference nonetheless.

moron 

:)