Check your account email address ×

Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans with rifle to protest Dylan Mulvaney partnership: 'F--- Bud Light'

On 4/4/2023 at 1:59 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

wow... that's quite a statement from a washed up rocker.  I'm certain most white trash will now boycott inbev products because of it.

I agree the deadbeat is only worth 150 million fuck him 

:lol2:

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2023 at 7:22 PM, steve from amherst said:

Dude's looking rough. Wonder what his height and weight is ? lol

kr.jpg

Funny coming from a bunch of guys who talk shit all day but never post a pic of themselves!! this is not a direct hit against you steve from amherst!! I just think its funny, you go to facial book and people post everything, but here were a "tight knit" group, but if I passed you on the trail I would never know...shame....

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hold up…Bud Light ANd a drag queen!  Hey Kid Rock! 😂😂😂

look at that thing lip that bottle!!!!!!!! KR probably thought the same thing till it whipped out its dick...even then he said screw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Funny coming from a bunch of guys who talk shit all day but never post a pic of themselves!! this is not a direct hit against you steve from amherst!! I just think its funny, you go to facial book and people post everything, but here were a "tight knit" group, but if I passed you on the trail I would never know...shame....

Understand , but the post was actualy a slam against the height and weight of the donald thread that fluffer started.

10 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I bet you'll purchase many.

Sad to see fools who support faggots assaulting women.

The new blackface.

I don’t drink and when I did it certainly wasn’t Bud Light…nice try cheesedick.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20230408_174856_Facebook.jpg

I don't know....... I doubt they will be dumb enough to put that faggot rainbow on the red can....it just doesn't go with red. The blue can is the trial run. When sales start plummeting, they will pull it in a hurry.   I admit I will switch beers the minute they try and put those queer sayings on the red can.

May grab one of the blues as a collector item though:lol:....I expect a very short run of those.

20230408_192751.jpg

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't know....... I doubt they will be dumb enough to put that faggot rainbow on the red can....it just doesn't go with red. The blue can is the trial run. When sales start plummeting, they will pull it in a hurry.   I admit I will switch beers the minute they try and put those queer sayings on the red can.

May grab one of the blues as a collector item though:lol:....I expect a very short run of those.

20230408_192751.jpg

5 years ago I was in Halifax the week before Pride week and all the bud light cans had pride colors. ZERO uproar because up here nobody gives a fuck what's outside the can, just what's in it. As it should be.